Bring it on Kim Jonghyun!

Kiss Kiss Kiss

~Key POV~

I sighed and rested my chin on my knuckles as I stared out the window.

I could feel Jonghyun’s eyes on me but I just ignored it. The teacher clapped her hands to make an announcement.

“Ah yes students. I forgot to announce that our annual sports festival will be held soon so please come to school prepared the next three days.”

The sports festival? Oh yeah, that’s when we take three days to play sports. We use the second half of the first day, the whole second day, and the first half of the last day. Technically, it takes two days but we use the other time to prepare.

The school gets split into two teams, freshmen and seniors (aka the blue team) vs sophomores and juniors (the white team).

The class murmured about the upcoming event. We were freshman, but we’d heard about the sports festival from the other kids. What was so exciting about this anyways? I just see it as an excuse to not do school work. Well, whatever. Sitting in a classroom all day is worse. I think.

The bell rang and we were dismissed. I planned on going to see Seunghyun. I didn’t really feel like dating him, but he supported me and I really needed that.

I was on my way to his locker when a strong hand grabbed my wrist and jerked me away from everyone else. “Hey!” I glared at the puppy faced Jonghyun.

“What the hell, why weren’t you in class last period?”

I raised my eyebrow and remembered that Taemin was in that class. He must have told him. I’ll have to scold him later. “Is it any of your business?”

He opened his mouth but shut it and glared at something behind me. I turned around and saw my ex. “Hey Kibummie, let’s go to lunch yeah?”

“Um…okay.” I turned to Jonghyun who now had his arms crossed over his chest. “I’ll talk to you later.”

His face softened and he nodded as I was pulled away. “Seunghyun, you didn’t have to do that.”

“What?”

“I can take care of myself.”

He looked at me and pouted. “I just want to make sure no one hurts you.”

I smiled and patted his head. “And no one will. Look, I don’t hate Jonghyun. And something’s happening to us that I don’t want, so I want to be with him.”

He frowned. “So, you’re going to ditch me for that dinosaur?”

I chuckled and squeezed his hand. “Fine I won’t right now. But really, I’m fine.”

“That’s not what your eyes say.”

“Seunghyun…”

“Okay fine I won’t bother you anymore. But, I still want to be with you. And if that idiot breaks your heart I’ll break his neck, you hear?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Okay.” A wide smile spread across his face. “So, you wanna sit with me today?”

I shrugged. “Don’t you have other friends?”

“That hurts, but yes I do. They aren’t in this lunch period though.”

“Okay.” I lead him to the table Amber, Taemin, Minho, and the occasional Jonghyun and I sit at. “So you’ll sit with us today.”

Taemin raised an eyebrow at my ex, who just smiled at him. “Oh, Taemin, hello! Long time no see, huh.”

My son smiled. “Seunghyun, anngyeong~. It has been forever.”

Minho came and pecked his boyfriend on the cheek before eying the stranger. Oh yeah, he’s never met him really. “Um, Minho this is Seunghyun.” I smiled widely and patted his back. Seunghyun bowed slightly. “Nice to meet you.”

Minho smiled back and motioned for me to come talk to him. I told Seunghyun to sit down and left with the taller.

“What the hell, I thought you hated that guy.” He said as we walked around randomly.

“I did, but not anymore. He helped me when I was crying.”

“You were crying? Well, anyways, Jjong has been really upset about how close you and Seunghyun are.”

“Jonghyun? Upset? Wae?”

He shrugged. “He’s jealous.”

Jealous? Kim Jonghyun? I burst out laughing. “No way, he couldn’t be jealous. He doesn’t love me, he’s probably just upset because I haven’t been talking to him that much recently.”

Minho shrugged again. “I dunno. I thought he’s in love with you.”

I said nothing else but shook my head after a while. “No. No, because he even said that he was just teasing me all those times. He can’t really be in love with me. It’s all just a joke.”

Minho sighed and asked a question I was so not expecting. “So, how long have you been in love with Jonghyun?”

I bit my bottom lip and sighed. “Well, last year…”

~Flashback~

“This is what, the now third time I’ve had to tell you two?” the principal bellowed. I pouted and looked anywhere but his furious face. “Mr. Kim! Mr. Song! How many times have I had to say this before?”

“Three” my boyfriend muttered.

“Yes, three!”

Duh, he just said that old man. I sighed and wished I wasn’t here. Someone just get me out of here already…

“Look, PDA is definitely not allowed here, especially between two males. I know it’s not uncommon nowadays, but still, on school grounds, we’re here to learn. And with you two distracting everyone like that is not very acceptable.”

I rolled my eyes. “It was just a hug and a peck on the cheek.”

“Even so Mr. Kim, I definitely don’t want to see it again, do you understand?”

Seunghyun nodded and so did I. “Fine. Now, you may leave.”

I picked up my backpack and swung it over my shoulder. When the ajusshi was facing the other way, I flipped him off, making my boyfriend laugh as he pushed me out the door gently.

“Why that old man! PDA my !  Gosh, why can’t he mind his own freaking-“

Seunghyun shut me up with a kiss to my cheek. “Calm down Key… let’s go home yeah?” he smiled at me with that insanely charming smile and I happily took his hand, forgetting about all my rage and anger to that stupid principal. “Okay.”

While we walked down the sidewalk, he suddenly stopped. “Oh my gosh! Ugh…” he sighed and slapped his forehead. What’s wrong with him?

I tugged his hand and looked up at him. “What’s wrong Seunghyunnie?”

He pouted. “I forgot my guitar in the music room… ahh… I can’t get it until after the weekend now. I really have to be home right now, but I really want to go get it…” I could tell he was debating whether or not he should turn around and get his most favorite thing in the world. I patted his head like he was a puppy and grinned.

“Do you want me to get it for you? I’ll drop by your house later.”

“Are you sure? I don’t wanna make you go all the way back…”

“It’s fine, really. Go on home.”

“So you’re telling me to get lost?” he teased. I rolled by eyes and hit his arm slightly.

“Whatever, just go.”

He screwed his lips to the side before pressing them against my cheek.”Thanks Bummie, I owe you.”

My smile grew wider and I nodded. “Yep, yep. Okay, see you later.”

“Bye~” he waved and walked off. I turned around and walked happily back to the school.

I wonder if anyone else is here? I ran up the stairs and walked by the music room, when I stopped immediately to hear a piano playing and a strong, but beautiful voice begin to sing.

“Sou ano hi boku tachi wa. Fu tari de atta ne~”

Oh, I know this song. A new one called Kiss Kiss Kiss. Taeminnie showed it to me a few days ago. I stood there in the hall, just listening to him sing.

It was so soft, so perfect. His voice alone melted my heart.

“Subete no ai wo komete Kiss okuru yo~”

Aw, it was over. I listened to the last of the notes play and I noticed I was smiling like an idiot. Wait, why?

“Nice job Jonghyun. Your voice was perfect, keep up the good work.” Huh, so his name is Jonghyun.

“Thanks Jinki” I could practically hear him smiling. Oh, he’s talking to the music teacher, Onew. “This is a nice song.”

“Thanks. Oh, who’s guitar is this?”

I perked up. Oh right, I’m here to get Seunghyun’s  guitar! “I’m not sure, let me bring it to the office.” Jonghyun spoke.

Wah! No, wait! I opened the door and was about to walk in when I bumped into something tall and broad. “Uwah, sorry!” I apologized to the boy who stood above me after I fell.

Gosh, I couldn’t stop staring. He had chestnut brown hair, sharp jawline, and a somewhat cute nose. He looked like a puppy slash dinosaur.

“Oh my gosh, no I’m sorry.” He smiled and helped me to my feet. I eyed the guitar that he was carrying and his eyes grew a little wide.

“Oh, is this yours?” he asked handing it to me. I smiled and took it from him.

“Um, no this is my. . . friend’s. He asked for me to get it for him.”

Stupid, stupid why didn’t I say boyfriend? Do I not want him to know I’m taken? What the hell, Seunghyun will kill me if he finds out about this.

“Ah, well good thing you came to get it.”

Yeah, good thing. I just smiled in response before he turned around and went back to Mr. Onew who was sitting at the piano.

Damn, did I really want to join them, but I had to give this to Seunghyun. Jonghyun’s pretty brown eyes looked at me and he smiled and waved.

I waved back before dashing down the hallway. Wow, was he perfect. I hope I bump into him again soon.

~End Flashback~

Well, three weeks later, I started to question my relationship with Seunghyun and he got really upset and tried to kiss me so I’d fall for him.

I was angry that he thought I’d be in love with him just because he was my first kiss and soon, I broke up with him. He went on to study abroad a week after that and all I got was a letter telling me that he’d be back eventually to win my heart his own way.

Well, I’d like to see how he’ll do that. I still constantly think about Jonghyun, but I haven’t seen him around at all until I one day saw him talking happily with my son’s boyfriend Minho. His perfect voice still rings in my ears.

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get any words out when I’m by him or pick up my stupid feet that won’t move when I want to go talk to him. It’s like I can’t even go near him, he just gives off a feeling that tells me he’ll probably not talk with me or something.

After we finished middle school and started high school, I saw him again and again, more frequently. He just started talking to me one day, like he’s known me forever when we really were just strangers. We started to be together more and more, he even took me on a date.

And now, what the hell? My ex showed up and Jonghyun started acting all different. Jealous and obnoxious but at the same time. . . protective. He really seemed to care for me.

And I guess I loved him for it. I’m madly, stupidly, hopelessly, crazily in love with that moron.

When I told this to Minho, he just nodded. “Oh, so I see.”

“Don’t tell Jonghyun.”

“Maybe.”

“Choi Minho, I swear if you say a single word to Jonghyun, I’ll make sure my Taebaby goes nowhere near you for the rest of your life.”

“How will you do that?”

“I am the almighty Key. And, his umma.”

“…”

“So…?”

“Fine.” He pouted and I chuckled as we went back to the table. Jonghyun arrived and was eying Seunghyun who was chatting happily with Taemin who looked like he was my ex’s new best friend. Amber arrived too and gave me a WTF expression after she took a look at Seunghyun but I just shrugged as I sat next to him.

Jonghyun still looked pissed at how close we were sitting so I winked and grinned at him, just to lighten the mood.

And thankfully, it did. His face softened and he smiled and winked back, making me blush slightly.

Thank goodness, because I can’t handle this awkward atmosphere anymore. From now on, I’m going to work on making Jonghyun mine, and I think I know how to do it.

The sports festival. From what I’ve heard, it’s also a time to get together with your love. there will be so many chances, and I won’t miss a single one.

So bring it on Kim Jonghyun! He’ll never know what hit him.

 

--

 

Ch 10~

Oh shoot, yes I just did a double update and im happy bout it~ :D

So, im sad b/c N doesn’t reply to my messages anymore ): but imma call him tomorrow b/c I still hafta tutor him and stuff x) wish me luck~ ^-^

So… im excited b/c im getting SHINee’s new Japanese album The First for Christmas :D

Im gonna buy my cousin a BIGBANG poster b/c she’s madly MADLY MADLY in love with T.O.P. xD

She says he’s her future husband and she like… loves him SO much xD

Oh yes, I’m starting a new fanfic called

I’d Tell you I Hate you but then I’d be Lying

Wow long name xD well… ITUIHUBTIBL for short xD

STILL TOO LONG! XD well, it’s basically gonna be 2min with Jongkey and stuff so yea (:

I’ll have the foreward up soon and maybe imma work on it while I work on Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kay, well black Friday and thanksgiving was tiring and im all out of energy, so I guess bye for now (:

Comment + Subscribe, !

Until next time~ (x

Anngyeong (^.~)