I'm so getting that kiss

Kiss Kiss Kiss

~Seunghyun POV~

Once the boy I once, and still, love left with someone who for some reason reminded me of a dinosaur, I clenched my fists and kicked the closest object next to me, which just so happened to be a metal trash can.

“!” I yelled when pain shot into my foot. I slapped my forehead and sighed.

I wanted to laugh and cry for being so stupid, so I did both.

I stood up and wiped the dust off my pants after a few minutesand walked inside. 2ndperiod was already starting, so I rushed to class and made an excuse that I couldn’t find the correct room.

Looking around, I felt disappointed that Key wasn’t in this class. Well, no matter. I can always just talk to him later.

 

~Taemin POV~

Aw, Key doesn’t feel well? Does he have a tummy ache?

Umma rushed out of the class really quickly, and Jonghyun dashed after him right after. The teacher scowled. “I’ll have to scold them later. Seunghyun, please just sit right there” she said and pointed to Key’s desk.

Huh? Why did this guy seem so familiar? I shrugged it off and texted under my desk, replying to Minho’s message.

When class ended, neither Key or Jonghyun were back, but I don’t think the teacher noticed. I walked into the hall and felt someone jump on my back.

“Uwah! Amber, I’m supposed to do that!” I pouted at my friend, who just laughed and looked around.

“Where’s Key? He suddenly ran off…” she sighed. “He’s probably just ditching to be with Jonghyun.”

“But, didn’t that new kid leave too?” I asked as I scanned the crowd for my boyfriend, who promised to walk me to my next class.

“Oh yeah. Maybe he knows Key? What was his name, Seunghyun right?”

Seunghyun… Song Seunghyun…. Gosh why does that name sound so familiar?

I was still deep in thought when everything suddenly turned black and I felt a hand being wrapped around my tiny waist.

I giggled and tried to wriggle away when Minho’s deep voice whispered into my ear, “Shh, you’re being kidnapped! Don’t try to put up a fight!”

I managed to pry his hands off my eyes and I twisted the upper half of my body around to see a smile was planted on his face.

“Anngyeong froggy” I teased and stood on my tippy toes to peck his cheek. He stuck his tongue out at me, challenging me to play mehrong.

“Ribbit” he said and pinched my nose, which I scrunched up cutely afterwards.

Amber had left us to be, as she said, “lovey-dovey”, and we started walking the crowded corridor. “Say, Minho. Do you remember someone named Song Seunghyun?”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Eh? Seunghyun? Wasn’t he close to Key or something?”

Close to umma? OH! I made a fist and hit the palm of my other hand with it.

“Ah, yeah! He’s Key’s ex!”

“Huh?” Minho raised one of his furrowed brows and stared at me, before it hit him too. “Oh right!”

Geez, how could I forget him? He made my umma cry for three days straight. I shivered when I remembered how sad he’d looked. Poor Key.

“Minho, I’m going to look for umma!” I told him. He just pouted but pecked my cheek.

“Fine. But text me in class.” He said. i smiled and said okay before dashing down the hall to look for my friend, who was most probably crying right now.

I spotted him from his red highlighted hair and put my hand on his back. He jumped a bit and whipped his head around, but just sighed when he saw it was only me.

“Omo, Minnie. Don’t ever scare umma like that ever again, okay?” he sighed.

“Key, are you okay?”I asked. He just bit his bottom lip and shook his head, while laughing at himself. Is he alright?

“No, actually. And I don’t even know why I’m acting like this. It’s probably not a big deal to other people, but it is to me.”

I squeezed him tightly. “It’s okay umma, just cry your heart out. You’ll feel better.”

He hugged me back and rested his head on my shoulder. “Thanks Tae, but I ran out of tears long ago.”

I patted his back and a sob or two escaped his lips, but eventually, he pulled back and rubbed his eyes. “I’m fine baby, really. Thanks for caring, though that’s my job.”

I smiled bubbly. “Key umma, please don’t be so sad. Jonghyun hyung will be worried.”

He just nodded and left for his next class after saying goodbye. I went to mine, hoping that my umma really will be alright. So what if its not that big a deal to others? Those people must not know anything about love.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

All through the day, I stayed by Key’s side, but never asked what had happened with Seunghyun.

He wasn’t in any more of our classes, but we did see him in the hall, which resulted in a diva trying to hide behind my back. It worked actually, he managed to avoid his ex for the rest of the day.

But still, he was silent. He didn’t scowl or smile or blush or anything. He only said okay when Minho reminded us to go to work today, since the other waiters got sick.

Every time he saw me, he just held my hand and said nothing at all as I walked him to class or to Spade’s. I didn’t want to pressure him into telling me anything, so I stayed silent too. Even though it was killing me.

When we got to the restaurant, Amber, Minho, and Taemin were already there, along with someone I wasn’t expecting.

“Jinki, what are you doing here?” I asked my hyung when I saw him in his uniform. He flashed my one of his goofy smiles.

“I’ve always wanted to be a waiter. Some friends of mine work here and said that needed some extra help, so I said why not.” He looked at Key, who was still squeezing my hand as if he let go, he wouldn’t live.

“Oh, Kibum! You’re in one of my classes. Jjong has told me a lot about you” he nudged me and I glared at him. Finally, Key spoke.

“Oh, hello Onew. Nice seeing you here.” He sounded monotone, and most everyone seemed to notice it. Well, except for Jinki. He wasn’t that smart to see it in his emotions.

“Key, are you okay?” Amber stepped forward and stared worriedly at her best friend, who just nodded. We all still knew it was a big lie.

The tomboy looked at me with raised eyebrows. “What’s with him?”

I shrugged, and Key let go of my hand and took a deep breath, shuddering a bit in the process. “Amber… that new boy in our first period today. It’s Seunghyun.”

Amber’s eyes grew wide and she immediately threw her hands around the now quietly sobbing boy. “Omo Key! I’m so sorry, I’ve been an to not have been there with you!” she pulled back and wiped the tears from his eyes with her thumb. “Did you talk to him?” Key nodded silently except for a few sobs that escaped his lips when his best friend squeezed him tighter. “Key, it’s okay. Just let it out.”

“I-I’m making too big a d-deal out of this, aren’t I?” he sobbed into her shoulder. She shook her head, her short hair covering her eyes.

“No, of course not. Shh, calm down.” She cooed and eventually, his tiny cries died down and he pulled back and grinned.

“Thanks. I think I should change now.” He hugged her once more before going into the locker room. I looked at everyone, Taemin, Minho, Jinki, and Amber. Not including two other waiters who managed to come today.

“So, is anyone gonna tell me what’s up with Key?” I said.

Amber looked at me and sighed. “It has something to do with his ex.”

“Yeah, so I’ve figured.”

Taemin tugged Minho’s sleeve. “Minho, do you remember what I told you about umma? Did you tell Jjong hyung?”

Minho shook his head and I sighed.

“Please, someone just tell me what happened. It’s hurting Key and…” I bit my bottom lip, but didn’t know what to say anymore so Amber just sat at one of the empty tables and I sat across from her with Taemin, Minho, and an also confused Jinki next to me.

“I’ll explain it like this” she said. “So, Key met Seunghyun, and Seunghyun fell for Key. He played the guitar for him one day, and he agreed to go out with him. Key didn’t know if he loved Seunghyun back, or if he just fell for his sweet confession. When he told this to Seunghyun, Seunghyun got angry because he really liked Key and he felt like he didn’t love him back. The next day, he tried to kiss Key, thinking that if he did, Key would fall in love. But, he didn’t know that Key hadn’t had his first kiss yet.”

That whole first kiss thing again?

“Key felt angry, used, and sad. He felt like Seunghyun thought that he’d love back him if he stole his first kiss. So, he broke up with Seunghyun, and they stopped talking. But then, Seunghyun left to study abroad, and we haven’t seen him since. Until now. His sent a letter to Key telling him that he still loved him and that he’ll be back in a year. And now, well here he is. Key is still mad at him, so that’s why he’s been a bit shaken up.”

“Wait, why is he making a big deal out of his first kiss?” I asked. Tae shifted in his chair.

“He told me that his umma said that first kisses have to be special. They have to be with your one true love, something you won’t regret later on. I guess Key was feeling that he didn’t love Seunghyun enough to claim he’s his one true love.” The younger boy explained. I nodded, completely understanding why Key was so upset.

We sat in silence before the scraping of my chair on the floor broke it and I stood up.

“I’m going to talk to him” I said as I walked away and into the locker room.

I looked around and heard the sound of clothes rustling behind one of the curtains, aka the dressing room. “Key?”

I stupidly and without thinking pulled back the curtain, thinking that he was done changing and was just folding up his clothes.

But nope, he was standing there, shirtless, looking at me surprised with his still watery and pink eyes. He quickly rubbed them and choked out some words.

“What do you need?” he asked as he pulled his uniform over his torso. Aw, too bad. I didn’t even notice I was staring at him until he raised his eyebrows in a very diva-ish way.

“Um…”

“Huh? Oh, sorry.” I said as I stepped closer. He still looked really sad, all I was thinking about was cheering him up.

“Look, I heard about what happened to you and Seunghyun.” I said in a low voice. He stared at me with big eyes.

“Huh? Who told you?”

“Amber and Taemin.”

He clenched his fists like he was making a mental note to stab those two later and sighed. ‘’Look, please, just don’t worry about me. I just don’t want to even think about it.”

Well, you sure don’t look like it. I wanted to say it out loud, but I was afraid he’d hit me if I did. He looked really pissed and had an ask-me-what’s-wrong pout n his face.

I couldn’t help but chuckle silently to myself when I saw how adorable he looked.

“Seriously though, how could you not have had your first kiss yet?” the question slipped from my thoughts and escaped my lips, making me pray that Key wouldn’t hate me.

‘Why are you so hung up on this?” he shot back. Oh , now he was really mad.

“Well” I said under my breath. “Maybe because I almost kissed you before?”

I have no clue why I said that and I instantly regretted it. And here I was, trying to not bring it up.

He stared at the ground but said nothing. I just stared at him, not thinking he noticed me looking at him with such a longing gaze.

He looked so sad, I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was gonna be okay when we both knew it was a lie. “Key… you shouldn’t kiss people like him.”

“Then who? Who’s someone I can kiss and not regret it?” he spat out.

“Someone like me.”

He just turned his attention back on the floor at my reply. His neck was turning a bright red, and I just felt like I wouldn’t want to trade this chance for the world.

Suddenly, before I knew it, I even surprised myself when I gently but quickly pushed him up against the wall of the dressing room with his wrists in my hands in a firm grip, held above his head. He stared at me with giant eyes and a hanging jaw.

“What are you doing?!” he hissed. I leaned closer a bit.

“I’m going to kiss you” I smiled. He stared at me still, but screwed his eyes shut when I lowered my eyelids and leaned in even more.

I could feel that he was shaking a bit. Was he scared? Or excited?

Well, whatever. No matter what, I was going to make Key fall for me right here, right now.

“Someone like you deserves a good first kiss” I whispered. My breath touched his lips and he flinched at the feeling.

I smiled as I continued to lean in little by little, already thinking about what I was going to say after our lips finally meet.

Unfortunately, you really shouldn’t count your chickens before they hatch because suddenly, Taemin burst in, causing me to jump back and pretend like I’d fallen.

“Umma!” he panted. He sounded out of breath. “Come here…you should see thi-“

He was cut off by the sound of a guitar strumming in the front of the resteraunt. We both froze, and I searched Key’s eyes to try to see how he was feeling.

This is what I found: sad, angry, frustrated, confused, and so on the verge of tears. Without another word, he dashed out and out to the front, where someone with black hair so long it was covering his eye was standing there, with a red guitar around his shoulder. He grinned at Key and winked, causing him to blush and furrow his eyebrows and my anger boil inside.

Damn, I was just about to get a kiss, why the hell does stupid Song i-have-too-much-pride-to-accept-the-fact-I’ve-been-dumped Seunghyun have to show up and ruin it by this, I admit, catchy song?

“Key!” he waved his arms, well more like flailed, at his ex wildly. “Saraghae!”

Many heads turned, including mine, and I could see that Key was now blowing air into his cheeks. Probably to prevent himself from jumping on Seunghyun right then and clawing his eyes out.

The diva his heels and stomped back inside Spade’s. I looked at the guitarist who was pouting and putting away his instrument. He trotted back towards me and the enterance of the café when I put a hand on his chest, not allowing him to get in.

“Excuse me?” he said, raising an eyebrow. I turned at him and glared.

“I don’t think you should bother Key anymore” I growled, surprising even myself. I sounded more angry than I actually was. Well, I was actually really mad.

“You shouldn’t talk like you know Kibummie” he retorted. I frowned. Damn, he was pissing me off!

“At least I didn’t try to steal a kiss against my will” I shot back, causing him to look surprised at how I knew about what happened.

Wow, I am such a hypocrite. Well, at least he doesn’t know I tried to kiss Key. Three times now.

“Please, I know I can get a kiss from him before you do” he stuck out his tongue and I swear, I was going to strangle him.

“No way” I chuckled, sounding somewhat evil. “Fine. Let’s play a game. First to kiss Key is his one true love. The loser has to back off, get it? And Key has to actually have enjoy the kiss.”

I was going to win this for sure, but lost a bit of my confidence when Seunghyun smirked scarily and shook my hand. “Deal.”

Then, he rudely pushed past me and stepped into the resteraunt, greeting the waiter and asking if he could be hosted by Key.

Why I oughtta…. He’s so not getting that kiss.

I clenched my fists and stomped inside and past Mr. Choi who was telling Seunghyun that Key said he wouldn’t wait on him. I laughed in my head.

Yep. I’ll be the one to give Key the best first kiss ever.

 

--

Chapter 8~ :D

Omomomomo ok so remember the guy I told u about? N?

Goshh he’s so nice and funny and sweet and attractive :3

xD we fb messaged a lot over the weekend. It was fun (: he kept telling me he was happyb he was talking to me >w<

I think I have a crush on him x3

He told me he’d teach me the guitar!! How amazing ig he? :D

Oh yeah, I learned a cover on Super Junior’s No Other :D (acoustic and vocal ^^)

Maybe I’ll post it sometime.

And did you meet my new twin chocolove123? XD lool hey sis~ ;p

K so it’slike 2 am and im superrr sleepy so that’s it.

But first, a quick Seunghyun Spam. Just cuz I <3 him soo much :3

all i can say is: damn he's attractive :O

 

LOL when he cross dressed on MakBanShi with Taemin, Jjong and Key was soo funny x3