Chapter 8: Falling 2 - Spell

The AKZ B*tches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sul, isn’t that Jessica Jung ? What is she doing there? I thought she is an alpha.” I pointed to the girl on top of the red Chevy, can't believe what I'm seeing.

“Was an alpha.” She corrected. “Jessica is three years older than Krystal so it makes sense that she came to the house first, but she left as soon as Krystal entered. It was a mess. Jessica made Victoria choose between her and Krystal, but Vic can’t really refuse Krystal since she’s also a pledge just like her sister. In the end, Jessica left and went to the rival house. The Lambdas.” She continued, also staring at the girl.

“That’s sad.”

“What about that one? Or that one? What about the girl on the Volk?”

“You really don’t know anything, do you?” She sighed.

“I know someone. Yoona Im. And I would know more if your pamphlet has anything other than gossip in it.” I told her.

“Let’s just say that if they combined their families' net worth, they may as well own the whole county. Though we're not far behind, the only ones who can really par with them are the Jungs and Suzy.” Sulli explained.

“Krystal I get, but Suzy?”

“You don't have to act so surprised. Especially with Krystal and Suzy. They got this illness you'll never get, it's called popularity. If they say this restaurant serves good food, it’d be fully booked within minutes.  And if they ever have a boyfriend, girls would be lining up for that guy. They set the trendy clothes. As in major celebrity special treatment. They’re like that.”

“What about you?” I asked her.

“Uh- uhm… have you tasted the… err… the Beta boys sells tires, I’m sure it’s here somewhere.” She looked away, almost walking out with my question.

“Tires? Tsk. Fine, if you don't want to talk personal. Well… if they got that uh... *cough* hot… carwash, what’s our booth?” Sulli looked relieved to divert our topic from her.

”Organic moisturizer.” She answered instantly as if it's a common thing. Who sells organic moisturizer in an event like this? The Alphas, of course. I'm one of them, so I guess I sell those stuff too.

“What? More green stuff? That’s even sadder. How can I ever face detergents calling them lame, when I, me, is involved in this green movement.” I told her. “I’ll tell you how to beat that Lambda chicks, we’ve got to…

Serve.

Them.

Meat!”

“Everybody loves meat!” I extended my right arm for emphasis, holding the popcorn in my left.

“Amber!” A voice startled me, making me jump, sending the popcorn flying from my hands.

“Wah.” I looked for my popcorn, looking to save them. “Uh? What, Krystal?” I aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter