Chapter 4: She's Not Mad

The AKZ B*tches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I walked to my room alone, because I don’t think I can face Suzy anytime soon. I couldn’t find my clothes in the ‘closet’ so I have to resort to the neon green mini skirt and pink tank top I found there. Oh. I think I have to mention that they also put make-up on me, I have these puffing pink blush and full red lipstick. They also put dark eye shadows and dark eyeliner on me that almost reach my temples. Nice, right?

I reached my room and closed the door, hard, but Sulli didn’t even flinch. She was head banging to a rock music blaring through her headphones that she didn’t notice me enter until I was in front of her.

“Holy ing sh-” She covered with her palm and started giggling. I’m not a fashionista, but considering what I am wearing now, I may just have a chance to pass as one. “Hahaha. What happened to you?” She was laughing so hard, she had to hold her stomach to keep it all in.

“Are you done laughing?” I asked, pissed. It was a good five minutes filled with laughter with her.

“Heheh…*giggle* yes. What the hell happened to you?” She asked, removing the tears that formed in her eyes because of so much laughter.

“I think you know exactly what happened.”

“I do? Okay. Let me guess… uhm… some five year-old girl mistook you for her Barbie?” She guessed, bouncing in her bed, unbelievably amazed to my situation.

“Tsk.” Dear God, please give me all the strength to restrain myself from strangling her in this instant.

“Oh no, of course not, she mistook you for her Ken doll, right?”

“Or…or… you auditioned for America’s Got Talent and sang Lady Gaga.”

“No. No. And hell no. Your stupid pamphlet did this! Now, I just proved myself wrong when I thought that they could not hate me even more than they already did.” I shouted at her.

“Hey, you’re stupid. Not my pamphlet, okay?” She raised her voice and started pressing forward at me.

“I am not. And you really have the guts to blame it on me?”

“Well, if you’re not so stupid, you should not have used it in the first place. I just handed you the knife. You’re the one who stabbed yourself. You’re stupid.” There was a long pause after that. Because no matter what happened, I know she is right. It is my fault.

“You’re right. I am stupid.” I answered weakly then went straight to my bed.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I just never expected you would use it. I mean…” She reached for me.

“It’s because I trusted you.” I looked into her eyes because I honestly did trust her.

“You did?” She asked in disbelief.

“Yeah.”

“You really are stupid then.” She went quiet for a moment then continued. “No one trusted me with anything here.” She lowered her head and played with her hands.

“Heh. Who could blame them, right?”

“Hahaha.” We both laugh.

“Yeah.” She agreed then went silent for a moment.

“Cool expression, by the way, ‘I just handed you the knife... you stabbed yourself.” I imitated her voice, trying to cheer her up, which is not so hard, she herself is an energy bomb.

“Yeah, I memorized it from a movie. I didn’t know it would come in handy.” She stated proudly.

“You got that right.”

“Friends?” She smiled and offered her hands.

“No.” I replied, surprising her.

“Bestfriends.” I reached her hand, shook it, and beamed my dorky smile at her.

“Bestfriends.” We hug each other, with her hands touching my spine, which made me remember something.

“Help me remove the sequins on my back?” I requested.

“God, they even stick sequins on you?” She laughed.

“I know right!”

 

*******************************

Morning came and everyone is not giving us any attention, they are avoiding us. They’re also not speaking to me and Sulli, and they’re serving dull food again. So far… everything is normal.

“Everyone hates me.” I complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter