Chapter 3: Batman In The House

The AKZ B*tches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, guys!” I greeted as I entered the living room. Where is everyone? I am alone, or so I thought, when Taeyeon walked in.

“Girls.”  She corrected me and went straight to the bathroom.

I clenched my teeth and complied, “Girls...”

“Wait. Where is everyone?” I asked her.

“They're in the closet.” Huh. Closet? What are we first graders?

 

My mouth dropped to the ground as I saw the ‘closet’. These girls need some serious redo to their choice of names for things. I do not think ‘closet’ fits this huge room that reeks of perfume and hair spray.

It was like a slow motion when I entered the room. I see the Alphas curling their hair, applying make-up, putting lipstick on and all the other girly stuff. It was so weird because all those things seem normal, yes, but it's different with them, and I can't deny that each and every one of them is gorgeous.

“Amber.” Victoria noticed me and motioned for me to come join them. So I did. I was still staring at them, though. I know that when I decided to stay in this house that I entered another world, the girls world, yet, it’s still strange to see it up close.

“Why does all of this matter to them?” I suddenly think out loud.

“What do you mean?”  A sharp voice answered.

“What the-“ I jumped as I heard the voice, almost slipping off the chair.

I looked at her arranging her hair on the mirror. Wow. She is beautiful. I am staring at her like a maniac now. I know she can see how I drool for her, because she would look at me through my reflection from time to time. But, man. I can’t stop myself. With her long black hair, and her icy eyes, and that aura that says ‘I’m too good for you’, Man, I just dig it.

“I-I’m sorry.” I choked, very much nervous to talk to her. While she just smirked and continue to look at her reflection.

“So, Amber, how is everyone so far?” I turned when I heard my name called. It was Victoria.

I was shocked because everyone stopped and looked at my direction. I don’t know if they are just curious to what I am going to say, or to the praises I am supposed to make.

Right! The pamphlet! Thank god, I read it.

“Uhm… great. I learned so much about eveyone.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” I tried to recite what were written in the pamphlet. “Tiffany is loving to her boyfriend.” Then everyone went awe.

“Yeah, she doesn’t even know her boyfriend’s cheating on her. Hahaha.” Some of the girls laughed.

“What?” Tiffany crunched her nose and mouthed.

“And Hyuna is not really a unlike what the guys says.” This time with the exemption of those two, everybody laughed , so I gained some confidence and continued.

“Hahahaha. Really?” Victoria curiously asked. The others are trying to hold their laugh but they are not really good at hiding things.

“Seohyun takes study seriously, she can’t find herself a boyfriend.” Everybody is in a ruckus, laughing their heart out.

“Taeyeon is cute. I wish I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter