Chapter 16: ASDFJKL;

The AKZ B*tches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***************************

 

It was the morning after Krystal broke up with me. And I feel like . I went to the dining table and as soon as I reached it the chatters stopped and every pair of eyes fell upon me. There was only one seat left and I took it. It was a great seat. At first. Because Sulli is next to me. But guess who just happens to be on the seat opposite to mine? Yup. You're guessing it right. It's Krystal. She was dressed to kill. And looking gorgeous than ever. Me? I'll just leave it in four words. Puffy face and eyebags. Now I feel tier than I did before.

 

So I sat there and pretended to eat whatever leaves they served when Krystal stood up.

 

"Krys, you're already finished?" Hyuna asked Krystal. Great. Leaving as soon as I got there. That doesn't hurt at all.

"Yeah. I have to run. I don't want to be late for class." She replied while arranging her things.

"But I thought we were going together? And remember that you still have to copy my homework?"

"Kai is giving me a copy. So it's fine. See you in class. Bye." Krystal announced then left at once.

"Bye..." Hyuna waved lazily.

 

I watched Krystal's back as it disappears on the door. I sighed as soon as she was gone. And released the breath I didn't know I was holding, then asked Sulli the million dollar question.

 

"Who the is Kai?" I whispered to Sulli in between my gritted teeth.

"I don't know." Sulli mouthed.

 

*************************************

 

After that awkward breakfast, here I am on the bed with Sulli's laptop. Doing 'research'. Sulli was using it earlier but I said that I have to use it for some class' homework so she eventually gave in. I'm that adorable.

 

"Hey, Am. I need my laptop." Sulli called from her bed.

"Five more minutes." I said flatly. I can't give it to her now that my research is paying off. So, as it turns out. That Kai guy is the lead vocalist for a well-known band called Jaguars. Handsome. Great body. (Not that I'm checking him out.) Likes playing basketball. Studies Politics in the same university. And ships kryber. (Like, who doesn't?) Kai and Krystal has three classes together. They are friends in Facebook. And that's pretty much everything that I got.

"No. I need it. I have to email my essay or I'm failing Philosophy." Sulli marched to my bed and took the laptop.

"Hey. Give it back." I tried to find her off. But she, being the taller one, just pushes me off like an insect and took the laptop back to her bed.

"I' m not finished with my research! Give it back!" I spat at her.

 

"Shut up. You can do your research later." Sulli tried to look at the laptop but I'm blocking the screen. So, when she finally swated my hands away, hung open in shock.

"Oh. My. God." She exclaimed.

"Ugh." Since I can't defend my dignity from humiliation, instead, I covered my face with my hands and walked back to my bed. That should do the trick, right? Or, not?

 

"YOU WERE STALKING KRYSTAL'S PROFILE?" Sulli exclaimed, not so silently I might add.

"Shh... Keep it down." I hushed her, still, the disgust in her face is traceable.

"Why are you being a creeper? You two were hist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter