Chapter 17: ! ! !

The AKZ B*tches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*********


Never have I ever realized breaking Sulli’s laptop was worse than breaking Krystal’s heart. Well... Krystal broke mine. But… you see the picture. Because my life so far since then? One word. Hell.

"Hey." I greeted everyone when I reached the dining area. *Whoosh* A gush of wind, wherever it may came from, passed right by.
"Ow-kay." I ignored their ignoring of me. Uh... you know what I'm saying.

I saw Taeyeon and Luna on the living room watching TV with Sulli. Seems like a good show, I can tell from all the hysterical laughters.

"Hahahaha." Luna held her stomach.

"Hahaha." Sulli hits Taeyeon's arm repeatedly.

"Haha-ow. Yah. One more slap Sulli and I swear I'm going to throw your giant body out the window." Taeyeon warned but it didn't stop Sulli.

"Ha- I'm sorry. It was just so funny."

So, I went to join them. Then.....

*swooosh* utter silence.
.
.
.
Uhm. What is happening?


“I’m bored. Let’s watch something else.” Sulli demanded to the girls.

“But you chose this show.” Luna reminded her, rolling her eyes.

“Yeah. But that was like ten minutes ago. It’s changed now.” Sulli defended and put down her bowl of popcorn.

“Such a spoiled brat. But I guess you're right. It's not funny anymore. I wish we can go back in time. Like, exactly two minutes ago. When we we're happy and alone.” Taeyeon looked my way.

Luna and Taeyeon gave me a dirty look. I went to grab the popcorn from Sulli's hand but she swatted my hand away.

"Ow. Why so grumpy?"

Then the three of them left.


"Suit yourselves. The TV'S all mine." I adjusted myself on the sofa to a more 'comfortable position' when *vmmmm* the TV freakin' turned off.


"WTF!" Just then I saw Sulli from the corner of my eye, smiling, and with the remote in her hands!  -Asdfjklbubjbmdrdr!

 



*ding dong*


"Yah! Amber! Stop watching TV and get the door!" Victoria yelled from the dining table.

"What- The TV isn't even on." But I went to the door anyway.

"I'll get it." Hyuna ran though the door and pushed me out of her way.

"Ow. Why is this house full of weird people?!"



"One hot guy looking for a Krystal Jung!" Hyuna sang, oblivious of my existence. Me, a somewhat hot and somewhat guy who somehow dated Krystal Jung for a.couple of weeks.



That's it. I'm going to sleep.


*************

 

The next morning was a .

“Ugh.” I groaned under my sheets. It was that feeling when you had a big dinner, you felt so heavy like you were having a nightmare. I couldn’t move my body.

When I opened my eyes…

“What the hell?” Bricks after bricks were tied to me through my bed.


“Sulli!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 


*************


“Did you hear that?” Suzy asked Sulli as she was just about to close the door and stopped midway. They were the last ones inside and were just about to leave the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter