Chapter 12: It's Not a Date!

The AKZ B*tches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Come on. Trust me, you’re going to need it.” Sulli is dragging Amber inside a salon, pulling hard on its left hand.

“Go, llama.” Luna is using her weight to drag Amber’s right leg but the stupid llama’s grip on the door is indestructible.

“Do I need to? It’s just a party. Did you drag me on a salon when we attended the last one? No.” Amber defended. Somehow feeling that entering the establishment will damage her ego.

“Just a party?!” Luna and Sulli dropped both her hand and leg, sending Amber tumbling backwards.

“The Greek Auction Party is an annual gathering where launched IT leaders and VIP couples of the Greek society outglam each other by purchasing either just one of the auctioned items.” Sulli announced, looking hurt that I insulted her precious party.

“You’re lucky you’re going with Krystal or they won’t even let you see the door.” Luna added.

“Yeah. Some of us…” Luna pointed to Sulli. “…don’t even have a date. And they’ll just sulk around the house while you drink expensive wine while dancing in your fancy dresses and your fresh haircut under a big chandelier then probably have some after party . So, have some respect, will you?” Sulli looked at Luna who immediately dropped her accusing hand and pulled a lonely face in front of Sulli.

“Yes. Have some respect.” Luna caressed Sulli’s back.

“Fine…”

“Sulli, you don’t have a date?”

“What? You’re gonna rub it in my face that you’re going with Krystal and Luna is going with that Onew guy and almost everyone in the house has their date? Fine. I don’t have one. Happy?”

“Actually, I am. If I say that I can score you a date with one of the high up Beta boys you fancy, will you let me go now?”

“You don’t know any of them.”

“Are you sure?”

“Fine. You don’t have to go all the way to the spa. But… you need to get your hair fixed.”

“Fair enough.”

“Sulli, get your fancy on because I just scored you a date to the auction party.”

“With who?”

“You’ll see.”

 

 

Amber had her hair trimmed and put little highlights on it while Sulli and Luna went on the full hair and mani-pedi service. She parted ways with them and went on a stroll around the mall before heading back the house. A few stalls later, Amber was alarmed by the commotion going in on the UC Medical Store and thought she heard a familiar voice inside.

“What do you mean you can’t give it to me now? Look, I pre-ordered the whole set last week. You are going to give them to me right this minute or you will see yourself sleeping on the streets.” A chic girl with sophisticated look ordered the attendants.

“Jessica?” Amber blurted in disbelief. I mean what are the odds of me bumping in the mall with the ice queen. She turned to Amber upon hearing her name and walked after her, with the attendant, holding a heavy box, trailing after her.

Amber is waiting for any sign of recognition but Jessica only keeps eyeing her suspiciously.

“It’s me, Amber.”

“Oh! Girlfriend!” She exclaimed. “My least favorite Alpha…” Amber rolled her eyes. “… I almost didn’t recognize you.” Jessica dumped all her bags to Amber.

“Hey-“ This time, the attendant gave her the box. The heavy box. “What the-“

“Come on.” Jessica pulled her by her shirt and led her to an ice cream parlor.

“Tsk. Ice cream?” Amber asked annoyingly.

“No.” Jessica radiated with deathly aura that made Am shivered. “It’s… ice cream!” Jessica whooped and her eyes twinkled. The next thing Amber know she’s across an ice cream glutton.

 “Hi. I’m Rosie. Are you ready to order?” A waitress came up to them.

“Yeah. I want some ice cream.” Amber said, leaving the waitress huffing in confusion.

“Right. Remind me I’m with a genius.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Sir, I’m afraid our ice cream comes with a variety of flavors, you’ll have to be more specific. Hmm… would you like to try the couple tub? You can pick two of from our swiss brand plus you’ll get one of any frui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter