Chapter 16

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You should discuss t with me.”

“I’m sorry. I have to do it this way if I want to keep her by my side.”

“I should know whether you want to reveals it or keep it secret. And the wedding announcement, you nearly give us heart attack.”

Kai looks at his boss calmly.

“Are you going to sue me? Or kick me off the group?”

“What do you take me as?”

“Wasn’t that why you want me here?”

His boss leans back on the chair.

“I am going to let you do what you want and we will support your decision. You had been contributing much so we will make sure your way is cleared.”

“What do you mean?”

If you want a marriage, a marriage is on.”

Kai can’t contain his happiness and his straight face quickly turns bright.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

With that simple yes, Kai thanks the boss and quickly left to see Naeun. She must be shocked too. He doesn’t tell her anything about the press conference.

“You are crazy.”

Kai know she will say it. And she said it. Right on his face when he went into her apartment.

“Babe.”

Her body is shivering and he knows she is mad. And she is also worried to death. He wants to touch her but Naeun steps back, he pushes him away.

“You aren’t thinking straight are you? In two months? You must be drunk to say that without consulting me first.”

“I don’t want them to say that we are just friends. It’s time Naeun. Or you never had plan to settle down with me?”

Kai saw how Naeun quickly turns her face to look at him, eyes widens in surprise.

“How could you say things like that? With whom should I marry if it’s not you?”

Kai smiles and walks closer to her. He took her hand and caresses it with his thumb.

“But not now Kai. You should think about your passion.”

“I had thought about all of that. And you are on top of all my future plans. You said that you want to get married to me right? Just think of this time as the right time.”

“But.”

“Please Son Naeun.”

He hugs her and leans to her ears.

“Marry me as soon as possible.”

+++

Naeun doesn’t know how and when did she say yes to Kai’s ridiculous plan and here she is now, standing in front of the huge mirror in one of the famous boutique, looking at the wedding gown that was hugging her body.

“Are we really going to do this oppa?”

Kai kisses her head as he hugs her tiny waist.

“We are baby. Don’t you want to be my Mrs? Where my members can call you sister in law more openly?”

“But still.”

“I know what you are worried about. Nothing is going to change the fact that we are getting married. Haters going to hate and if they are truly my fans, they will understand that I want to be happy and they will be happy of my decision in life.”

Naeun did get lots of hate when her company holds a press conference about her marriage with Kai too. She is hunted by Kai’s fanatic fans. They got to know her place and she is being stalked everywhere she goes and that is when she went to stay in Kai’s noona’s house.

She really loves Naeun and she really do. She shows endless support to Naeun and makes her stay strong and went out showing that she has nothing less to stands as Kai’s girlfriend. And Naeun did. She stops hiding after two weeks and she goes out publicly, stops wearing masks and even hats to cover her face up.

Then she knows, most people greets her and congrates her for her upcoming marriage and just few are throwing hate comments and even looks at her as if she is a piece of trash.

She eventually says yes to the wedding dress designer when he said he will sponsors their wedding outfits and now, here she is, along with Kai coming for dress fitting a week before their marriage.

Kai aware that Naeun mind is elsewhere and he turns her around, cupping her face and kisses her, let it lingers on her lips long for her to feel his warmth before he pulls away and stares onto her face. She was closing her eyes, her expression is full of worries.

“We have each other honey. We love each other endlessly and it will make us stronger to overcome anything that crosses our path. And as for now, we have our family and friends, as well as the members that support our decision in getting married. Cheer up and try to be the most gorgeous bride of Kim Kai okay.”

Neun flicks her eyes open and she stares onto the face of her beloved. She slowly nods her head and let out a sigh.

“We had went this far. So, let’s just do it.”

Kai chuckles and hugs her as tight as he could.

+++

Three months past and they are a happily married couple. It’s a life changing decision; especially on Naeun case. She never thought her life would be this bless after all condemns and critics she receives before her marriage to Kai. All she gets now is love, they said she and Kai makes a great pair. They said that Kai is lucky to marry her and all that makes her happy unconditionally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter