Chapter 5

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai just come back from the practice studio when he saw his group members gather around the TV room. He peek through the door and greeted them.

“What are you guys doing?”

“Kai ah, come let’s watch Chanyeollie drama.”

Suho suggested and signals him to join them.

“Deh. I’ll just put my bag in the room.”

He walks in his room and send Naeun a text.

‘Your drama is on air today?’

He needs to wait longer than usual before she replied.

‘Yes chagi. I forget to tell you. Mian. Watch and gives me your critics neh. I got to go. It’s our turn next. Love you.’

Kai throws his phone on the bed and sits on the edge of it.

“How can you forget Naeunie?”

They had become distant these past few weeks. He can’t see her and so do Naeun. Apink had to go on tour to few countries while he had to practice dancing for the new TV program where his company signs him as a contestant.

“I miss you.”

He whispers.

“Kai, what are you doing? You took long.”

“Sorry hyung. I’ll be out in a while.”

Suho did not buy it and went to him. He pats his shoulder.

“Is everything okay between you and Naeun?”

“We are fine. Just that I haven’t seen her for a long time.”

“Take it as a challenge in your relationship. You can do it before right? It’s the same thing. You were separated longer than you are now. Don’t think of anything weird and keep faith in each other.”

“But hyung.”

“Trust her. Naeun is busy and so do you. Have faith.”

“Deh hyung.”

“Now come on and join us. Baekhyun had bought chicken and he order one extra just for you.”

Kai chuckles. Chicken had always been his favorite. He chooses chicken over Naeun when she asks him to choose. How he missed that moment when they can play around happily. They spare time, even for few minutes to just stare at each other.

He was on his way out before his phone beep.

“I’ll just check who it is from. I promise I’ll join later.”

Suho nods and went to the TV room. He quickly check his phone and smiles when he read his text.

‘I missed to tell you earlier. We will make an opening performance during the first episode of your program oppa. Let’s meet then. Really miss you. Gonna go in now.’

He can’t stop smiling when he saw her text. He can see her after 3 weeks and it makes him jumps a little to celebrate his joy.

“Finally.”

He said before he joins the rest of the guys.

“Hyung, you came at the right time. It’s starting.”

Sehun comments and stuff some popcorn in his mouth.

“Where is my chicken?”

“Is chicken that important than me kid?”

Chanyeol playfully shoves his head before he handed him the fried chicken box.

“Eat up. It’s on Baekhyun.”

“Gomawoyo hyung.”

The drama starts and all of them focused on the screen except for one guy who was biting his nail nervously.

“Oh man, they are just acting.”

He talks to himself and glances at Chanyeol who was smiling while watching his acting.

“Why is he smiling like this? This hyung.”

Kai then watch in awe when they introduce the female character. He is so proud when she looks so fine in that scene.

“She is mine. She is mine.”

He chanted in his head.

“Wow, Naeun ssi is indeed pretty.”

“She is.”

Chanyeol is the one who answers it before all e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter