Chapter 13

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days had passed since the live interview and everything was cleared up. Fans now knew the real deal; that they are eating out with staffs and the original picture is spreading through the internet right after the clarification.

But still, Naeun had to deal with quite some immature fan girls of Chanyeol, saying that she is a , and more hurtful comments that Naeun had to endure, alone.

Yeah, Kai never come back after that day, Naeun doesn’t know where he went, what he does or who he is with. She let him be. He is nowhere to be found when some of the EXO members attend Radio Show or Variety too. He had disappeared. Kim Kai is.

Naeun let out an audible sigh that caught Chanyeol attention who was studying his script.

“Kenchana Naeun?”

“Ani oppa. I’m fine.”

After showing a slight smile, Naeun turns her head away. Chanyeol never talk about Kai and she was trying really hard to not mix personal with work so she remains silent. At least for now.

“Oppa.”

“Hmm.”

He answers without taking his eyes off the black and white on his hand. Naeun bites her lips.

“Are you nervous?”

She change the subject and sighs inwardly when Chanyeol chuckles.

“What is there to be nervous? We are not having the next bed scene.”

He grins and continues to practice his lines.  Naeun laughs awkwardly too. She feels that Chanyeol is not acting his usual self but she shrugs it off, thinking it might be her ridiculous hunch again.

Chanyeol stood up and walks a bit far from her which makes Naeun devastated. Even though she is reluctant to call, text or went to Kai’s apartment, but she can at least know about him from someone; for example Chanyeol.  But she failed miserably because she was fighting with her inner thought.

She sighs once again and stood up too but went to the opposite direction from Chanyeol to get some fresh air.

+++

“Still in here?”

Suho asks when he walks into their company’s dancing studio. He was there last night, he was there last two night and he is still there tonight.

“Don’t you think you should at least get some sunlight?”

Kai continues to ignore Suho and he dances to Shinee’s Lucifer; a strong dance which he had been doing since his first day in the studio, his favorite.

“You said that you don’t want to hurt her.”

“He hurt her?”

Sehun who was walking in while hugging Baekhyun’s arm shakes his head.

“I told Naeunnie to call me if you do something bad.”

He took out his phone and starts scrolling it.

“Why haven’t she called me yet?”

“Hello, Naeunnie. Do you want to go out for a date?”

Kai who was going to ignore the maknae storms toward him and took his phone and quickly try to end the call but was dumbfounded when Sehun actually trolling him with a fake call.

“Don’t be such a baby hyung. It’s not her fault though. She was eating out with many people. Are you angry because she is out with Chan hyung? Do you feel threatened? Because Channie hyung is more charming and handsome than you?”

Sehun more, as always, the handsome but sometimes cute maknae can’t read the situation and just go on with his playful mode.

“Yahh!”

He yelled, totally red. Suho saw what’s going to come next and grabs Kai’s body to save the maknae life.

“Go to another practice room Baek. Or just go back to the dorm first.”

He said, tightly grabbing the pissed off Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter