Chapter 4

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai looks at Chanyeol and realizes that his eyes are on Naeun since his girlfriend come to Suho party. He bit his tongue.

“This is not good.”

He thought.

“Hyung, we need desserts right?”

He signals him and Suho who was quick to catch the younger hints nods.

“Yes. How about ice cream? Naeun ah, can you accompany Kai to buy some.”

“Oh sure oppa.”

Naeun stands up right away and went to the coat hanger to take her coat and scarf while Kai had waited in front of the door. Naeun chuckles slightly and wears her flat before she went out, Kai follows her closely behind.

They were inside the elevator when Kai pulls her in his embrace and snuggles on her wavy hair. Naeun smiles and let him do that. She knows she was ignoring him all the time earlier. She can’t be obvious in front of his band mate, not yet.

“I miss you.”

“Me too but we need to stop doing this. The elevator will arrive at the lobby soon.”

Kai releases her reluctantly but still holding her pinky. Naeun can’t stop smiling. Kai has something bothering him and she knows it exactly.

They went to the ice cream parlor and buy some for the members.

“Let’s use the stairs.”

“Alright.”

She answers brightly. Kai is not in a good mood and Naeun will do anything to make him smile again. She grabs his hand and hugs it which brings a smile to his face.

“What is bothering you?”

“How do you know?”

“Kim Kai is obvious. He is making face with me.”

“Mian.”

“Kenchana.”

Naeun smiles.

“Tell me.”

“I guess you are right about Chanyeol hyung.”

“Wae?”

“The way he looks at you. He always has this stare that I can’t conclude. Shrug that. How long have you known hyung?”

“I know him before I know you. We were emceeing a music show along with Suho oppa for quite a while right. You know about it too.”

“Hmm yeah and you and I had the special stage during year end concert of the show.”

Naeun nods.

“That dancing collaboration makes me fall hard for you y dancer.”

She chuckles but Kai wasn’t that cheerful as she is.

“Oppa.”

She called.

“Are you fine? You are making me awkward.”

Kai sighs.

“Naeun ah. I think hyung like you.”

“Eyy that is impossible.”

“Why it is impossible?”

They are close to Suho’s level when Kai pulls her to him, staring into her eyes.

“It’s just impossible. If he did like me, why now? He must have told me if he does. He had always been frank. You know it yourself.”

“But maybe this is different.”

Naeun cups his face, pecks on his lips.

“Listen chagi. This is not the time to talk over this. You know I love you so please don’t think about anything else.”

“But.”

She shuts him by kissing him. The kiss last longer than Naeun intended to do. Kai shuts his eyes while his other hand holds her head to deepen the kiss. He founds her tongue and on it and smiles when Naeun small fists starts shoving his shoulder. It was Naeun who pulls back and pants heavily. He chuckles when her face had slightly turn red due to the kiss. Naeun punches his chest while biting her lip.

“You are suffocating me.”

She pouts.

“This is enough for now. We should go now. The ice cream will melt if we are late.”

“Look who’s talking.”

Naeun crosses her arms and walks ahead of Kai. She was close to Suho’s apartment when she founds Chanyeol outside.

“Oppa.”

She called.

“Naeun ssi.”

“Why are you out here?”

“You guys are taking long. I was just.”

“Hyung.”

He was cut by Kai who walks casually with his right hand in his pocket.

“Oh Kai ah. Come in.”

Chanyeol rubs his nape and opens the door for Naeun.

Kai enter after him with a thought.

“He really does like her don’t he?”

+++

“Explain the scene to Naeun ssi.”

Naeun thanked the makeup artist and turns her head to the staff. She focuses on what she has to do and smiles when she got it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter