Chapter 14

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m going to set up a dancing academy.”

“Wow, that is a good idea Kai. You will have my full support. Tell me if you need anything or any help okay.”

“Thanks hyung. I feel the need to think about the future. I don’t know how people will act upon me and Naeun’s relationship.”

“I praise your commitment Kai ah. Despite your harsh and stubborn side, you still have a soft spot.”

“Naeun is patience enough hyung. I don’t think other women will stay. She stayed and will stay. She endure my childishness.”

He said emotionally.

“Ara. I knew Naeun too.”

Suho chuckles and pats his back.

“Thank god all the hard time had passed.”

“And I hope once we declare our relationship, people will take it openly too.”

“They will I guess.”

Kai smiles.

“If they aren’t, I think I have to go for plan B.”

“And what was that?”

Kai grins as he leans his head on the older's shoulder.

“The first one to get married in EXO will be Kim Kai.”

+++

A month had passed and Naeun now had finished shooting for her drama with Chanyeol. She was having few days leisure time before the fan meets and CF shooting that Apink had to attend in Hong Kong. She told Kai and he spends most or we can say all his free time in her apartment, ogling, gazing, drooling, and clinging on that poor girl.

“You are coming?”

She went out of the washroom in instant and widens her eyes while the toothbrush is still in .

“I can’t?”

He frowns.

“Of course no Kai. What do I have to tell them?”

“Your member knew right. Our families too.”

Yeah, they had told the families right after they make up. Kai introduced her as his future bride and demands her doing the same while she introduces him to her families.

Naeun’s sister; who is a big fan of Kai was the happiest. She almost strangled Naeun with her congratulation hugs. And Naeun thought she really want to kill her at that time but turned out to be wrong. She is excited that Kai is going to be her brother in-law and she said it is a pity that she can’t boast it to her friends.

Now leave that out and let’s go back to them.

“But not the staffs and people in my company.”

Naeun reasons.

“I’ll go there as your best friend. That will be fine right?”

She went to spit out and gurgles another time before she wipes . She went to Kai and she is very near to explode. He is being clingy with no reasons and its suffocating her; sometimes.

“I have no schedules and I’ll get bored. You aren’t here.”

Naeun breathes out and puts her hand on her hips, looking down at Kai.

“I will go there only for four days and the day we arrived in Korea, you are going to participate in your noona’s birthday party. What if the flight delayed?”

He seems to have a thought before he grins and stands up to meet Naeun’s eyes.

“Let’s go today and celebrate an advance birthday party for noona so that I can tag along you guys.”

“Urgh. You are being a baby.”

“I am and you said you like it.”

“I do like it Kai but be a man and let me work.”

“I won’t disturb you while you work.”

She now crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes on him.

“Who are you kidding? You said the same last year and you worn me out more with your childish rant. Oh God! Do as you wish.”

She gives up upon looking at his puppy eyes and went into her room. Kai grins and calls his noona at instant.

“Me and Naeun will go there tonight. Yeah in a few minutes. Don’t sleep yet noona. Annyeong.”

Peeking from the closet door, Naeun bites her lips as she look at her boyfriend.

“Seriously Kai. Who can stop you?”

Kai grabs her waist, turns her around and melt her frowns with a mind blowing kiss.

“No one?”

He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter