Chapter 15

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Article:

Kai And Naeun Spotted On A Date?

Popular Idols Go Out On Ice Cream Date at 3.00 a.m.

Is This Kai And Naeun?

Naeun bites on her finger nails as she go through the articles one by one.

“Wah. I can’t believe them. They are after you at 3.00 a.m.?  That is totally creepy.”

Bomi said in indifferent expression as she shakes her head in disappointment.

Despite Bomi’s ranting, Naeun looks at Chorong who hasn’t said a word since Eunji told them about the articles. Hayoung and Namjoo freaks out, Eunji shows her concern while the leader doesn’t say anything. Instead, she looks out of the window; staring blankly at the morning sky. She is keeping her silence while the others were ranting about the journalist.

“Unni.”

She called her in a low tone.

“Mianheyo.”

She said when she thinks the lass in mad about them being caught. She wasn’t sorry about dating Kai, at all but when the public now knew it, she feels that she had wronged the members.

Chorong then response to her with a deep sigh. She turns to her gaze to the younger.

“Ottoke Naeun ah? How about you now that the dating rumor is out?”

Her face is full of worry. Naeun scoots to her and holds her hand.

“Anti fans are scary. Remember when you went through the dating scandal with Chanyeol ssi? What do we do if you have to go through the same thing? Ottoke uri Naeunnie?”

Upon listening to Chorong, the other members went to them and sits closely to each other.

“I’ll be fine unni.”

Naeun said while plastering a smile.

“I’m ready since the very beginning. And it’s not the first time. I know how they will react about this. I just can’t without Kai. That’s why I was determined to go through anything. I’m ready to face anything. Rotten eggs, tomatoes. I’m ready unni. But the one I worry the most are you guys. That’s why I’m being extra careful but it seems I failed. I’m sorry that I make it hard for you guys after this.”

“Don’t say that silly. We are not business partner. We are family.”

“Gurae. Unni is right.”

Eunji said and smiles like a mom giving courage to her daughter,

“We are going to be fine. We have fans behind us and they will be right behind us because they are true fans. The things that worry me are Kai’s fans.”

She continues with a sigh.

“I don’t even want to think how they will behave.”

Hayoung said as she pouts, frowns all over her face.

“Are you sure you can handle it unni?”

Namjoo asks while touching her arm slightly.

Naeun nods.

“I am.”

While the members were staring at each other, conversate with their eyes, their manager steps into their dorm.

“The boss wants to see you Naeun ah.”

“We need to have some serious talk now.”

Naeun nods.

“I’ll go with her, as Apink leader.”

Chorong said and took Naun’s hand. She smiles to the younger and tighten her holds on Naeun’s hand.

“Kaja.”

+++

As expected, it’s great to have Chorong with her during the meeting. She handled it professionally and states that they don’t have any dating ban in their contract when they talk about Naeun and Kai dating. The meeting ended with her company’s representative will have a meeting with Kai’s, to talk about this and they will come up with a good decision soon. Naeun can just wish the good news will be a really good one.

She sighs upon thinking about the future and it caught Eunji’s attention.

“Nervous?”

Naeun nods. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t nervous; at all.

“A bit.”

“They will come up with a good decision.”

Eunji said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter