Chapter 11

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You have something to tell us?”

Naeun nods and grins as she hugs Eunji’s arm; just in case she needs protection.

“And what is that?”

“I’m still waiting for Kai.”

“Kai ssi? Waeyo?”

“Just wait Hayoung ah.”

“Gurae. Do I need to brew some coffee?”

“Ani. Don’t. I mean you don’t have to.”

She grins foolishly and stood up when she heard the bell to their dorm rang.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

Kai greeted them when he steps in which he earns the same greeting from the ladies. He stands beside Naeun; smiling.

“Unnie, Namjoo, Hayoung.”

She started and studies their faces and nods when she saw them wearing the exact poker face. She hides behind Kai, just slightly before she confess.

“We are dating.”

“What?!”

There, she gets the same reactions as what EXO gave them both last night.

“Waah unnie, so you really are dating.”

Namjoo said staring at Naeun who was grinning and holds Kai’s arm securely. Kai on the other hand just rubs his nape, don’t know how or what to say in this situation.

“Are you giving us your support?”

“Hmm.”

Chorong stands up and went to them with her arm crossed. But instead of stopping in front of them, she went to the calm looking Eunji.

“So you know it all along?”

Eunji grins awkwardly and nods.

“Deh.”

“I knew it will turn out like this. Eunji knows.”

“Since when?”

Bomi asks, eyes fixed on Kai. He clears his throat as he knows she needs him to answers; not Naeun.

“Since last 2 years.”

“What? Wahh unnie. You really are sneaky huh. We don’t even realize that you are dating.”

“No wonder he was there when we came last time.”

The girls start to put things together like solving some sorts of puzzle.

“Anyway, since things had gotten like this, we will give you our support.”

Chorong, being the eldest said.

“But, be careful of the press, media, anti fans and everyone. Kai ssi, took care of her well. You know how scary the world outside right? I really don’t want anyone to hurt Naeun. It takes all the other members too. If she is hurt, we all are. So please, don’t make her break.”

Chorong said calmly while the others nod. Naeun went to her and hugs the leader.

“Gomawo unnie.”

She past her back and smiles.

“As long as you are happy. We are happy for you.”

Bomi shares her thought as she too pats her back before the other ladies join them for a group hug which overwhelmed Kai.

“Thank God.”

He thought.

+++

Chanyeol arrives early on the set and sat on a chair while biting his nails nervously.

“Don’t do that. It’s a bad habit.”

“I’m just nervous hyung.”

His manager shakes his head.

“You had memorized your lines?”

He nods.

“It doesn’t have much line though. I just need to follow the action and gestures clearly.”

His manager nods.

“This is your first exposed scene. Nervous?”

“I’m more nervous that I have to do it with Naeun.”

He mumbles and sighs.

“What do you say?”

Chanyeol waves his hands while he smiles. His manager then left him alone to accept a call makes him sigh deeply. He still is affected by the news about Kai and Naeun dating.

“Oppa, you are here this early?”

Naeun arrived while flashing her bright smile; which always makes him restless every time she tries to make an eye contact with him. Chanyeol nods and stood up to bow at her manager.

“I’ll just go and get ready neh oppa.”

Chanyeol just stares as she walks away from him pretending like nothing happen which is a relief to him. He is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter