Chapter 2

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh Naeun ssi is here?”

She blinks few times before she closes the fridge door. She rushes to Kai’s sister and bows to her with respect.

“Yeh. I was about to go. I send something to Kai ssi.”

Naeun stutters which brings laughter to the older woman. She is nervous as hell but she thank God when Kai comes out from his room.

“Noona? Why are you here?”

Naeun and Kai’s sister turns to him who was drying his hair with a towel.

“I brought the kids to the school and drop by since I heard that you have no schedule. Omma gives me these.”

“I can ask Naeun to cook if I want home food noona.”

Naeun widens her eyes and glares at him.

“Ara. But mom’s cooking and girlfriend’s are different.”

“Girlfriend?”

She eyed her boyfriend in suspicious. Kai just shrugs it off and drapes his arm around her.

“Noona knew. She saw us kissing last month.”

He said out loud and smirks. Naeun had turned beet red as soon as she heard both of them laugh.

“There is no harm to date but be careful. Especially you Naeunnie. The paparazzi are out to hunt.”

“As well as my fangirl.”

He said smugly which makes Naeun attack him with her sharp elbow.

“Oww that’s hurt.”

“Unni, I have schedule to attend. I’m sorry but I have to go.”

“And you are suppose to drive her? Go on. I’ll store these in and go home.”

“Okay noona. Do that.”

He hugs his sister and throws his towel on the couch before he puts on the mask and cap.

“Come on.”

Naeun drapes the shawl around her neck and pulls it higher to hides her lower face after she bids goodbye to Kai’s sister.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“What?”

He helps her put on her seatbelt and kisses her lips. He then settles on his seat and put on his seatbelt as he pulls up his mask.

“You should have told me that unni knows. Do you know how surprised I am when she burst in while I was about to drink? Gladly I was fully dressed at that time.”

She remembers how she walks out and picks her blouse from the couch. What if Kai’s sister saw her while she was dressing up?

Kai laughs and took her hand in his.

“Do you want to tell your family as well?”

“No. My sister is a big fan of you. She will hate me if she knows.”

“Wow. My chagi’s sister is my fan? I’m honored.”

“Yahh.”

“Yahh?”

“Opps sorry it’s a slip of tongue.”

She stuck out her tongue before she laughs.

Kai shakes his head and continues driving with a smile.

“Why are you smiling?”

“I’m happy.”

“Me too. I wonder if we can always be this happy.”

“We will.”

Kai said as he squeezes her hand. Naeun took his hand and puts it on her cheek.

“If only we aren’t celebrities, we can date out freely.”

With that, he nods. Naeun is right. They can’t date freely like most people. She always told him how s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter