Chapter 6

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You are grumpy earlier. Why?”

Kai shakes his head as he view how Naeun played with his shirt button.

“I just miss you I guess.”

“Oww. You can’t say that. Think about your fans. Mask your emotion darling.”

With that she pinch Kai cheek and pouts her lips playfully.

“Do we have much time?”

“Not really. I sneak out when I heard you came.”

She giggles. Kai pulls her towards him and hugs her. He rested his head on her chest, listens how her heart beats calmly. Naeun caresses his hair, a thing she never did before this but somehow it’s calming.

“Mianhe.”

He started.

“Waeyo?”

She cups his face and looks at him intently.

“Something wrong?”

“I was throwing tantrum the other day. I’m not being professional.”

“Is it about the drama?”

Kai nods.

“Kenchana. It can’t be help. The drama itself is so cheesy. Even I cringe after the scene.”

Naeun laughs it off which makes Kai felt guiltier.

“Naeun ah.”

“Umm.”

She responds with a smile.

“Mian.”

“I said its fine. I will be more worried if you are not even jealous. But please trust me neh. I’m just working.”

He nods and hugs her back.

“Let’s go now. I have gone long. They will search for me.”

“Arasseo.”

He pecks her lips.

“Watch my dance performance neh.”

“I will. There are our seats in front. As guests.”

“Wow really? It will boost my spirit.”

Naeun jumps down from his lap and fix his shirt. She wipes the lipstick stain from his lips and pinches his cheek.

“So cool.”

She commented which makes Kai laughs.

“I’ll go out first.”

“Neh.”

Naeun waves at Kai and walks to the door. She peeks outside and skips to Apink’s waiting room. Kai waited for few moments before he too returns to his.

+++

“Naeun ssi.”

“Deh PD nim.”

“Your scene is after this one, you can starts getting into your character neh.”

Naeun shows an okay signal before she proceeds to practice her dialogue again and again.

“Will this be fine unni?”

She asks her manager and earns two thumbs up from her.

“This is nerve wrecking. I hope I can show the perfect emotion. I don’t know how to get mad.”

She pouts and tries to copy Kai’s angry expression while she looks into the hand mirror. She laughs at her expression and put down the mirror.

“I just need to build it up from in me.”

She nods her head in agreement and stood up. She watches as Chanyeol act his part and claps when his scene is done.

“Are you ready?”

“Neh.”

She answers and handed her jacket and script book to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter