Chapter 3

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Naeun ssi.”

“Hello Channie oppa.”

She greeted back with a sweet smile that Chanyeol always adore. He walks to her and greeted her with a slight bow and she does the same.

“You are early.”

He commented.

“Yes. I have something to discuss with the Pd and scriptwriter.”

“Why?”

“It’s nothing much. Just need confirmation about few things here and there.”

“I see.”

He moves his head around the room and saw few staffs arranging the chairs and put the name card on each table.

“Do you want to sit first?”

”Kenchanayo oppa. I actually need to make a call. If you will excuse me?”

“Oh sure.”

He said awkwardly and steps back to make way for Naeun. Chanyeol shoves his hair and look at Naeun who was standing on the corner which has less people and starts smiling as she talks making him wonder if she was talking to her boyfriend.

“I hope she is still single.”

He wishes as he remembers her interview last few weeks which she said she doesn’t have any boyfriend. He knows most celebrities lied about their relationship but he doesn’t want to take Naeun the same. He then shook his head and walks to the chair that had his name on the table and sat down, eyes still on her.

Naeun laughs when she heard Kai pants.

“You were dancing?”

“What else can I do? I can’t act well to be your lead actor in that drama. Aish.”

He complains.

“You could at least lowered the music honey, it’s deafening.”

“Oh wait.”

He was running to switch off the electronic device and she once again laughs.

“You are funny at times chagi.”

She commented, smiling wide. Her finger starts scribbling his name on the wall that only she can understand.

“I love you.”

She suddenly said making the y dancer left breathless.

“You should say it when we are together sweetheart.”

She once again shook her head in amusement. Her y and wild boyfriend is so cute. She herself doesn’t know how much she adores this man.

“I met Channie oppa.”

“Hyung is there already? It’s early.”

He sounds startle. She grins. He is the jealous Kai after all.

“Yeah. I thought I was the one who is earlier than anyone but then I was greeted by him. He looks cute today. Your happy hyung.”

“He wasn’t that happy nowadays and we were still figuring why. But wait, you said hyung is cute? Naeun ah.”

He is close to whining and Naeun loves it. She will definitely kiss his pouting lips if he is in front of him. Not when they are in public of course. It makes her remembers when they were in a music broadcast and she ignore his stare. He was throwing a fit when he dragged her to the fire exit and whining childishly.

Naeun chuckles and looks around before she focuses on her phone.

“He is cute but not as cute as my baby Kai.”

Naeun will always succeed in making him give up his anger and of course she succeeds now as well.

“Do you know how much I love you?”

“I know. I know it clearly.”

She looks around when she heard the room is filled with other actors and it will be rude if she is still on the phone.

“I need to go. Love you.”

She didn’t wait for him to say anything and click on the end button. She then walks to the seniors and bows to them as she flashes her smile. She then looks for her seat and glad that she will sit beside Chanyeol. The only person she knew well in the room.

Chanyeol on the other hand can’t hide his glee when the staff places Naeun’s name on the table next to him. He was hoping that she will at least sits where he can see her but when her seat was besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter