Chapter 8

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I love you chagiya. I think I’m afraid to lose you that makes me act like that.”

Naeun tiny fist when to his chest as she throws some weak punches to him. Kai took her hand and kisses it, whispering sorry countless of ties. He then bends his head to her and he kisses her teary eyes. Naeun eyes flutter at his lips and she then slowly brought her hand to his nape and clings on it lightly.

Kai then tighten his hold around Naeun’s waist as he kisses her face; eyes, nose, cheek, chin before he claims her lips once again and nibbles it. He tugs on her lower lips, makes her open and he took the chance to explore . Naeun taste sweet like what he exactly craving right now.

He heard her whimpers and he took the chance to deepen the kiss as he lifts her feet off the floor, makes her wrap her legs around his strong hip. He walks to the couch and puts her down and he was above her the second later. He took off her coat, throws it to the floor before her shawl follows after. Her cardigan went to the floor as well and lastly he slides down the zipper of her one piece dress as he pushes the fabric down her soulder. He leans to her silky smooth skin and on her neck, he leaves mark and Naeun doesn’t care. She moans as she dug her nail on his sweaty back, making him trails kisses lower to her collarbone and to her swelling that was still securely wrapped by her brassiere.

He then went back to her lips and gives her sloppy kisses as he proceeds to take off his shirt and throws it on the floor. Naeun caught his head as she bite his lower lips which makes him grunt. She smirks at his pain and trails her fingers on his y jaw.

Kai caresses her face, whispering sweet little things as he too chuckles; selfishly thinks that Naeun is his, no one can take her from him despite that he had hurt her earlier.

Naeun still trails her finger, using her nail to bring friction on his body. He just stares when she did that and sat down when she pushes him. Naeun straddle on him, thing that she didn’t do that often and it’s excites him on what is goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter