Chapter 12

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s meet my parent this weekend.”

“No!”

Naeun answers with a slightly high voice which makes Kai disappointed.

“Wae?”

He snaps; anger had crept onto his face, makes it turned slightly red.

“What do you mean by wae? What do you want to say if they ask about me? I’m not ready yet.”

“Naeun ah, it’s time to tell the family. I don’t want them to know from articles or scandals about me.”

“Oppa, listen to me. We should go for family meeting when we are ready to be tied up. We are too young for that.”

“Oh god Naeun, it’s just a meeting for me to introduce you as my girlfriend.”

“I’m not yet ready chagi. Please understand.”

“Why aren’t you ready? We’ve been dating for the past two year.”

“I know but our paths are still long. Don’t involve the family can we?”

Kai went to her and spun her around.

“We are having some serious talk here and you are not paying attention.”

“I am paying attention.”

She said still in her calm tone, smiling at him.

“Stop smiling like that. I’m not buying.”

Naeun sighs and embrace him.

“Calm down. Let’s talk again when you had calmed down.”

His tight expression softens when he feels her caressing his back and pats it once in a while.

“Okay.”

“Don’t snap at me like that again Kai. It is scary.”

He doesn’t answer; instead he hugs her slim body and nods while mumbling a sorry.

“Now that is more like you are ready for a discussion.”

He nods.

“Maybe.”

“Let me finish this and we can talk over some cookies.”

He kisses her nape and walks to the living room and slumps his body on the couch. Naeun joins him a moment later, with cookies and tea, sitting closely to him.

“Why the sudden thought to bring me to your parents?”

“Geunyang, I think it’s time for it.”

“Only that? And why are you that mad when I say no?”

“It hurt my pride.”

“Omo, I hurt my honey bunny pride don’t I?”

“Naeun ah.”

“Gurae. Let’s do that then. We will meet your parents and right after that we’ll meet mine. Will that be fine?”

She asks while squeezing his hand that she had been holding since she sat down.

“Aniya. Don’t do it if you don’t want.”

He hugs her shoulder and kisses her head.

“When will I become mature?”

He sighs. Naeun puts her arm around his body before she leans on his chest, one hand rubbing his left chest.

“It’s hard for men to be mature and I like you this way. Don’t change.”

She chuckles. He hugs her tighter and was about to kiss her again when Naeun’s phone starts ringing. She grins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter