Chapter 8

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “T-Thank you.” You awkwardly bowed to the man in front of you.

            Taking the toothbrush, you gave a smile, bowing once more before rushing back into Jungkook’s room. Not even a second later, Jungkook came in, laughing. Shooting a look at the male, you huffed, “Stop laughing!”

            “You should’ve seen your face!” Jungkook made his way closer to you, snickering.

            Pouting, you turned your heels and headed to the bathroom.

            Jungkook stared at your back before shouting, “It was your fault for coming down with me to the kitchen!”

 

            Ignoring the shout, you continued brushing your teeth, foam escaping from your lips.

            You were almost shocked the life out of you when you decided to go help Jungkook take the leftover pizza he said he had. Trying to find the kitchen, you walked around for several minutes before finding what seemed to be the dining room. Stepping inside, you spotted what you assumed to be the entrance to the kitchen. Just as you were about to open the metal door, it flung open, almost hitting you on the face if not for your quicker reflexes.

            “My apologizes, Miss ______.”

            Startled at the unfamiliar voice, you looked up.

 

            That scream was one of the most embarrassing screams ever.

 

            Shaking your thoughts away, you groaned into your brush.

            The creaking of the door brought you to a stop, letting your teeth clamp onto the toothbrush. Turning your head, you saw a smiling Jungkook. You watched him make his way next to you and take his own toothbrush before squeezing some toothpaste on it. “The host needs to brush his teeth too.”

            Nodding, you went on to continue your previous action. Jungkook glanced at you before putting the toothbrush into his mouth.

 

 

 

            ☆☆☆

 

           

 

            Soon enough, the both of you were standing near the edge of Jungkook’s bed. Breaking the silence, Jungkook spoke up, “Well, you can take the bed.”

            Immediately, you retaliated, “No, no I can’t take the bed.”

            “But why not?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

            “Because…” You drifted off. “Where would you be sleeping-”

            “Who says I’m not sleeping on the bed?”

            Realization downing upon you, you whipped your head to the male. “What?”

            Chuckling, he took your hand. “Noona, the bed is big enough for two.”

            “…”

            Flopping himself on the bed, your hand still in his, he tugged it lightly. “We can sleep here together.”

            “I-” You tried to hide the blush on your face. “I don’t- I-I’ll just sleep on the couch.” With that, you pulled your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter