Chapter 13

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Jungkook was turning red alright.

            At the touch of your hands rubbing sunscreen on his back, Jungkook couldn't help but feel hot.

            And it wasn't because of the sun.

            He shouldn't be feeling that way, really, his mind frantically trying to drive his thoughts to beating Jimin in the game they were currently into instead. But the fact that there was this girl he really liked putting sunscreen on for him right at that moment made it hard for him - especially since she was  sporting something that made her look, cough, hot and cute at the same time.

            A bikini top and shorts weren’t what he prepared for.

            Jungkook couldn't decide whether he was in heaven or in hell with his cheeks painted with his favorite color and a wide grin permanently plastered on his face.

            For once, he was glad you weren't facing him.

 

            Your lips were numb from being nibbled on for the past 2 minutes. It was annoying how the ample amount of sunscreen you put on your hand to rub on the guy's back had to disappear after being spread out on only a portion of the sturdy canvas.

            Blame Jungkook and his attractive huge back.

            You definitely didn't like putting sunscreen on for him.

            You definitely didn't enjoy the free view you were getting.

            You definitely hadn't fantasized about something like this about him before.

            Definitely not.

            You-

 

 

 

            “Noona.”

 

 

 

            Your breath hitched at the voice. Silently breathing in, you answered, “What?”

            “Your hands are so soft.”

 

            A pause.

 

            “Really soft.”

 

 

            Managing an unwavering “you told me that before”, you went on to squeeze out more sunscreen - trying not to squeal.

            When you turned back to your task, you almost yelped at the sight of Jungkook twisting his body to face yours, eyes twinkling with exactly what, you didn't know.

 

            “I think my back is protected enough...” Jungkook leaned in closer, lips now inches aways from your ear, “What about I help you now... noona.”

            You swallowed the lump that you didn't realize was forming in your throat, body frozen at the warm breath tickling your ear.

            What the heck was that young boy doing you-

 

            He chuckled.

            That deep chuckle.

 

            Leaning back, he his lips, a smirk decorating his face at your expression - a mix of shock and what, he didn't know.

 

 

            “Y-Yah.” Finally regaining your senses, you diverted his eyes, proceeding to wipe the remaining sunscreen on your legs instead, before going back to your original spot. “Go away. I'm done.”

            He laughed, taking his spot back beside you, “Come on, noona.” He rested his head on your shoulder, "You don't want me to help?"

            “Go away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter