Chapter 10

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “I take photography.”

            “Uh huh.”

            “It’s only natural for me to set the picture I so most delicately edited as my wallpaper.” Jungkook flashed you a wink, “Besides, you look adorable with that ice cream smudge on your lip, so that’s a bonus.”

            Face flushing; you ignored the boy, wondering how the heck someone could be like… Jeon Jungkook.

            “Hey, heyyy.” Jungkook slung an arm over your shoulders. “Noona, you hungry?”

            Again with the ‘noona’s. You took tiny breaths to calm your rapidly beating heart. God knows why that word had such an effect on you.

            “I’m not.”

            Skidding to a stop, his eyes widened, feigning ultimate shock, “What do you mean you’re not hungry?”

            Pursing your lips in attempt to not smile at the guy’s attractively horrible face, you replied, “I’m just not.”

            Bringing his palm up to your forehead, he leaned forwards, eyes squinted. “Are you sick?”

            “You are aren’t you?”

            “You not hungry would mean the world will be ending soon.”

            “Noona.”

            “Noona.”

            “Noona.”

           

            “Are you on your period?”

            That earned Jungkook a sock in the arm.

            “Ow.” The boy whimpered, clinging onto your arm. “That hurt.”

            “Fyi, I am not on my period.” You rolled your eyes, struggling to keep yourself from laughing.

            Jungkook straightened his back, towering over you once again, and grasped your hand in his. Grinning, he said, “I know.”

            You shot him a look.

            “It’s next week.” The grin became wider. “Probably on Thursday or Friday.”

            “What the hell.” You gaped. “How do you even-”

            “I know everything.” The boy wiggled his eyebrows.

            As creepy as that sounded, you couldn’t help but burst out laughing, Jungkook following you not even a second after.

            “I just…”

            You could’ve sworn there was blush on his cheeks.

            “I notice.” Jungkook bit a grin.

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

            “I’m home!”

            You shut the front door and immediately rushed to the back of the house to greet your puppies with kissy noises. Their yapping welcomed you home.

            “Back already dear?” Your mother entered the living room. “How was the night at Jungkook’s?”

            At that, you shyly murmured, “It was fine.”

            “He didn’t do anything to you, did he?”

            “Mom no!” You whipped your head to face your mother, face painted with disgust. “Oh my gosh mom no.”

            Giving you a heartwarming chuckle, she went back to the kitchen. “Such a cute boy.”

            Puffing your cheeks, you recalled the events of the night before. Jungkook was a cute boy. He was kind, lovingly, ador-

            “But dear, funny thing I heard yesterday after my call with Jungkook.”

            “What funny thing?”

            “Aunt Sooin called.” Your mother continued, “She asked whether she could come over to give us the gifts she got for us from Japan.”

            Heading into the kitchen, you hummed in response.

            “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter