Chapter 7

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Uh…” Jungkook slid his wardrobe door open. Taking a random shirt and something from one of the drawers inside, he made his way back to you. Shoving the stuff to you, face expressionless, he said, “Here. A shirt and boxers.”

            You almost choked on your saliva. “E-Excuse me?”

            “A shirt,” he moved his face closer to you, “… and boxers.”

            You stared at his indifferent face.

            Bursting into laughter, he shook his head, “Noona, I don’t think you’ll be able to wear my shorts without it falling down the entire time.”

            “O-Oh.” You blushed. 

            Smiling, he circled an arm around your shoulders, “Well you already know where the bathroom is, so, yeah.”

            “Okay.” You bit your lips. “I’ll go now.”

            He nodded, watching you walk towards the bathroom in his room. When you were completely out of his sight, he flung himself on the couch, releasing the breath he didn’t know he was holding. “Oh my gosh.” Jungkook placed his hand on his rapidly beating heart. “God, why is she so… distracting.”

          The thought of you staying over made a grin unknowingly spread on his face. “She’s gonna stay at my house.” Giggling like a child, he took a pillow.

            A sudden realization came across his mind, shooting up, he rolled his tongue. “Shoot, now where is she going to sleep?”

 

 

            You shut the bathroom door. Looking around at the familiar surroundings, you put the clothes Jungkook gave you beside the sink.

            The bathroom was… normal wasn’t a word to describe it. You didn’t know Jungkook had this much dough. He seemed like a pretty normal kid but based on the stuff you’ve seen today, you concluded that he was a very down-to-earth guy. You know those hotel bathrooms with the fancy bathtub and a shower cubicle? They couldn’t even compare to the bathroom Jungkook had.

            Leaning against the edge of the sink, you took a deep breath in. “I’m… going to stay over at Jungkook’s house.” Squeezing your eyes shut, you let out a silent squeal. “Mom why are you doing this to me?”

            Calming yourself down, you decided to just get a quick shower. Using the bathtub seemed a bit rude. What if you used up too much water?

 

 

            Jungkook flipped through the channels for the millionth time, not really paying attention to whatever show he chose. Peering over to the bathroom door, he bit his lip. “Is she done yet?” Pursing his lips, he went back to face the television.

            A knock on the door caused Jungkook to jerk in surprise. Getting up, he went towards his bedroom door.

            “Mr. Jeon.”

            “Ahjussi!” Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter