Chapter 15

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           “You’re saying Park Jimin is with your sister?” The still bewildered male stared at you with wide eyes, eyes that have not been closed for the past 15 seconds and were freaking you out. Jungkook on the other hand was scrunching his brows up in a manner you found really adorable. 

 

 

           “Your sister?” Came another time.

 

           “Yup.” You nodded, trying not laugh at Taehyung’s expression, both mouth and eyes wide, wide open.

 

           “Since when did you have a sister?” Taehyung finally blinked, spinning the high stool and resting his back on the counter, “Damn, Park Jimin is with a girl.” Grabbing Jungkook by the shoulders, Taehyung almost bellowed, “With a girl, Kookie, a girl.”

 

           “I know, hyung.” Jungkook turned to face you, “And with your sister, oh my god.”

 

           Eyeing both males weirdly, you folded your arms across your chest, “Do I need to know something?”

 

           “No, it’s just,” Taehyung spun back to you, “Jimin hasn’t hung out with a girl in ages.” 

    

           “Yeah, ever since that girl-”

 

           A finger was put on Jungkook’s open lips.

    

           “Bad memories aren’t meant to be spoken of.”

 

           Rolling his eyes, Jungkook took your hand, fiddling with your fingers while mumbling something you couldn’t quite make out.

 

 

 

 

    ☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

           “Do you want to go back down to the pool and swim? Or, play in the water. Or, let me teach you to swim?”

 

           After Taehyung announced he needed to drown his shock with a jug of fruit punch - iced fruit punch - Jungkook decided to bring you back to the hotel, more specifically, his room. Now he was resting his head on your thighs while constantly switching channel to channel, your back leaning on his pillow propped up straight against the headboard. 

 

           “Why?” You mumbled as an answer, scrolling down the twitter feed you had missed since Jungkook decided to barge into your ‘relaxing time’. 

 

           Lifting his head up, Jungkook scooted further up the bed, “Because I want to.” Nuzzling the crown of his head on your shoulder, he said - or more of whined, “And I want you to come with me.”

 

           You bit the inside of your cheek. That boy was seriously causing you to feel so many emotions you haven’t felt in a long time and-

 

 

 

           “Noona.”

 

 

 

           Turning your head to face him, he pulled his bottom lip down, “Come with me?”

 

 

 

 

    

           It wasn’t because of Jungkook’s annoyingly irresistible face and agonisingly low voice that you found yourself 30 minutes later staring at said boy pulling his shirt off and tossing it on the pool chair near him. 

 

           Definitely not.

 

           And you were also definitely not staring because he had a nice body and questioning the heavens why they gave the boy every quality known to man while-

 

           A smirk.

 

           Immediately whipping your head back to face the glistening water of the pool, you mentally cursed yourself.

 

           Jungkook definitely hadn’t caught you staring did he, he-

 

 

 

           “Noona.”

 

 

 

           A chuckle was heard before large hands forced your gaze back to the half man (who shouldn’t even be legal to be showcasing himself like that to the world) who had his face inches away from yours, that smug smirk staying and didn’t seem to ever want to disappear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter