Final

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           You would’ve drowsily stood in front of the bathroom mirror in shock if it wasn’t for your observant sister pointing a shaking finger at a particular spot on your neck, screaming ‘oh my God’s at 8 in the morning. 

 

 

    

           Your cheeks flushed as you recalled the event the night before. 

 

    

           “He did not just-” Minjung covered her eyes in denial, “Nope. Nope. I did not need to see that. No.”

 

    

           Without a word, you dashed towards the bathroom, letting your sister ramble on and on.

 

    

 

    

 

           You gaped at the mark on your neck. You expected maybe something like a little red spot on your skin but what you saw… what you saw was a larger than expected angry red mark very much in contrast with your skin, and very much visible for the world to see.

 

    

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

    

           “Noona.” 

    

 

 

    

           “Noona.”

 

 

 

    

           “Noona.”

 

 

 

 

    

           You felt the soft fabric being pulled off you as arms captured your waist, a head diving into the crook of your neck, lips pressing on the particular spot. “Noona.” A murmur. “I’m sorry.” You could practically hear the pout in his voice. “Does it hurt?” You tried your hardest to maintain your frown. 

 

    

           Another kiss.

 

    

           “Jungkook stop.” You tried to sternly tell the boy when the elevator sounded. Still pouting, the boy removed himself from you, carefully securing the scarf he gave you in place, hand holding you after. 

 

    

           Jungkook bit his lip. At least you let him hold your hand.

 

    

           You looked straight ahead, trying to admire the stone pavements instead of minding the intense glances being shot at you. 

 

    

           “Noona.” He tried once again, lightly squeezing your hand, “I’m sorry.” Seeing no response, he stopped, causing you to do the same. Placing his hands on your shoulders, he turned you around to fully face him. Lip pulled down into the saddest pout he could muster, he locked eyes with you, “I’m really, really sorry.”

 

    

           You wanted to continue your ‘i’m mad because you ’ act but with the way the boy was looking at you, large eyes droopy and all…

 

    

           “It’s fine.” You surrendered, letting the smallest of smiles finally surfacing. Jungkook looked too cute relieved.

 

    

           He took the opportunity to capture you in a hug in the middle of the walkway, before immediately retracting himself back, worry plastered onto his face. “Does it…” he squinted his eyes as he stared at the red scarf, “Does it hurt?”

 

    

           You let yourself laugh at how concerned he was, “It doesn’t.” You blew a raspberry, kicking a stray pebble, “It’s just… there.”

 

    

           “Oh.” 

 

    

           You looked back at Jungkook to see him smile - and you could’ve sworn it was his smug, proud smile. 

 

    

           Raising an eyebrow at him, you jabbed his arm, “What’s on your mind?”

 

    

           “Huh?” The smiling, dazed boy snapped out of his thoughts, looking flustered before that mischievous glint shone across his eyes, “You know, I don’t think it looks that bad.”

 

    

           “What.” You deadpanned.

 

    

           “I mean.” Jungkook let his hand softly remove the scarf from your neck, exposing you to whatever wind there was in the scorching hot weather, “You look better without the scarf.” He cheekily grinned, eyes directing themselves to. That. Particular. Spot.

 

    

           “Jungkook!” You half-shouted, reaching for your red saviour, eyes darting everywhere to see whether anyone would notice your mark. 

 

 

 

 

    

 

           “Noona.”

 

 

 

    

 

           The sternness of his voice caught you off guard, causing you to pause and look him straight in the eyes.

 

    

           Stepping closer towards you, he stuffed the scarf into his backpack, before staring at you with soft, soft eyes. Bringing his hand up, he let his fingertips lightly graze the mark on your neck, eyes never leaving yours, “You look beautiful.”

 

    

           You could only stay silent. Trust Jungkook to be all serious.

 

    

           “I’m serious.” Jungkook imitated you, deadpanned. 

 

    

           You laughed.

 

    

           The sides of his eyes crinkling, he slung an arm over your shoulders, pulling you close, “Let’s go, baby.”

 

    

           You shot a look at him, “Really?”

 

    

           “What?” Jungkook shrugged, face teasing, “You’re still my baby.” Cheeky smile still plastered onto his face, he leaned his lips to your ear, giggling, “And everyone will know.”

 

 

 

    

 

    

           “Ow, noona!” 

 

    

           You didn’t look at the guy rubbing the side of his stomach in pain, walking straight ahead. 

 

    

           “Noona.” That whine. “Wait for me!” That pout.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter