Chapter 2

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Hello?”

            The pressure on your wrist was gone as the hand went up to wave in front of your face.

            “Are you okay?” The guy stifled a smile – to maintain all seriousness- as he watched your blank face.

            That ‘trying-not-to-smile’ face of his was enough to bring your senses back to you. Mentally cursing yourself, you let out an awkward laugh. “Oh, uh, I’m sorry, that was- uh- haha.”

            Mentally, you cursed once again. Why did you have to be so nervous – it was only a very attractive, tall, seemingly-sweet (since he did ask for your condition despite you being the one ramming into him) guy. What was there to be nervous about?

            Finally letting an adorable smile form on his face, he shook his head. Furrowing your eyebrows, you stared at him in confusion. After releasing a lighthearted laugh, he said, “You didn’t answer my question.”

            Still confused, you tried not to awkwardly ask, “Uh, wha-”

            “Are you alright?” He displayed that ‘trying-not-to-laugh’ face before failing and laughing. “I’m sorry your expressions are just so amusing, I couldn’t help it.”

            Pursing your lips as blush rose up to your cheeks, you embarrassedly directed your gaze to anywhere but the attractive guy laughing at you. Not even a second later, he stepped into your view once again, face now looking very apologetic – eyes droopy and all. “Are you mad? I’m sorry, I just- Was it my choice of words? I didn’t mean amusing I- Uh, I just-”

            This time it was your turn to mimic his previous expression, though, you couldn’t find the courage to say a word. But seeing him stutter and constantly fiddling with his fingers, you soon burst into a fit of laughter.

            The guy looked a little surprised, before joining you, eyes looking like crescents.

            A little while after, the laughter died down. Smile still plastered on his face, the guy asked, “So, where were you headed in such a hurry?”

            “I uh, I was going there.” You pointed to the restaurant behind him, still embarrassed.

            “Ah, I see.” You could swear you saw his face falter a bit before giving you that bright smile again. “Hope you have a great lunch! The salmon sushi there is amazing. You should give it a try.”

            You gave him a sincere grin. “I will.”

            He said goodbye before turning the opposite way. Reluctantly, you watched his back and black beanie till they faded away. Lips pulled down into a frown, you walked towards your destination.

            At least he’d stay as a nice memory.

 

 

            They gave you an hour and thirty minutes for lunch but your next class wasn’t until another two hours later. So, you decided to explore the rest of the parts of the college you haven’t gone to yet. The college had two buildings, yours was on the right and a fancy office building ten minutes from there – as you were told.

            You decided to first explore the right building.

            It was like any old building, it had rooms, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter