Chapter 18

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “Shut it off.”

 

    

 

           Brring, Brring.

 

    

 

           “Eonni can you please.”

 

    

 

           Brring. Brring.

 

    

 

           “Oh my god your phone is literally just beside you why can’t you just-”

 

    

           Minjung paused, staring at the vibrating phone blaring out the same ‘brring’ every second on the visibly sister-less bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 ☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

           “Hi.”

 

    

 

           Taehyung scrutinised the fidgety girl in front of him, now clearly awake with his eyes wide open and cautious. Stifling a yawn, he asked, “Yes?”

 

    

           The girl gave a rushed response, “I’m Minjung, I’m __________’s sister and-”

 

    

           “You’re _______’s sister?” Taehyung’s eyes got even wider, now showcasing an equally wide smile, “Hold on.”

 

    

           Twisting his body to the side, he shouted, “PARK JIMIN YOUR GIRLFRI-”

    

 

 

           “TAEHYUNG YOU SHUT THE UP!”

 

    

 

           Less than five seconds later, a familiar head popped up, messy bed hair and slightly swollen face causing Minjung to blush a bright red. “Morning.” He greeted, eyes disappearing into a smile.

 

    

           “Morning.” Minjung sprouted a shy smile, suddenly cautious of her morning appearance.

 

    

 

           She was glad she brushed her teeth first.

 

    

 

           An ‘uh hm’ brought the two’s attention back to a clearly amused guy by the door frame.

 

    

 

           “Oh uh,” Minjung finally remembered what she actually knocked on their door that early in the morning for, “Have you seen my sister?”

 

    

           “__________?” Jimin furrowed his eyebrows before mimicking the other guy earlier to shout, “Kookie!”

 

    

 

           There was a moment of silence before the two guys went back further into their room.

 

    

 

           “Did…” Taehyung looked around, “Did Jungkook go somewhere?”

 

    

           Jimin went back to the door, “Maybe she’s with Jungkook?”

 

    

           “I don’t know, she left her phone in our room.” Minjung bit her lip. As annoying as she was to her sister, she really cared about her.

 

    

           Taehyung glanced at the worried girl before taking out his phone, “I’m gonna give him a call.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

    

           Jungkook stirred awake at the movement on his chest, bringing up a hand to rub his eyes, yawning. 

 

    

           The sun was too bright.

 

    

           Jungkook snapped his eyes open, gaze immediately going to the girl in his arms, tucked underneath his jacket, clinging onto his body like a bolster.

 

    

           A wide smile couldn’t help but surface as he brought his hand up to your head. 

 

    

 

           Wait.

 

    

 

           Why were you warm?

 

    

 

 

           Eyebrows knitted into a frown, he pressed the back of his hand to your forehead.

 

    

           ‘.’

 

    

           He definitely hadn’t expected to fall asleep with you on one of the benches of the hotel’s sky garden, definitely not. He didn’t even expect anything like hugging each other to sleep, or even kissing your anything, or even saying his feelings out loud even though you were practically unconscious across his body.

 

    

           He definitely hadn’t expected for you to get sick.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter