Chapter 19

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Taehyung watched Jimin with amused eyes as he stuffed another piece of pepperoni pizza into his mouth, smiling as he did, nodding along with Minjung’s words. 

 

           

           3.

    

    

           2.

 

    

 

           And…

 

    

 

           The drag of a chair was heard. “I have to go to the bathroom for a while, be right back!” Taehyung watched as Jimin gave a smile mixed with embarrassment, making a dash for the nearest restroom.

 

    

 

           1.

 

    

 

           Taehyung snorted. Okay, he was definitely amused. 

 

    

 

           “Is… Jimin oppa okay?” Came a soft question, making Taehyung divert his attention to the girl in front of him.

 

    

 

           Taehyung gave her a smile, trying not to laugh, “Pepperoni turns his stomach the wrong way.”

 

    

           Her eyes widened, face drowning with guilt, “Oh my gosh. I didn’t know! He didn’t say anything when-”

 

    

           “No, it’s fine.” Taehyung cut her off, “He knew what he was getting into.” Giving her a meaningful look, he continued, “And that, Minjung, means a lot.”

 

    

           

           Minjung looked at the guy in front of her with confused eyes.

 

    

 

           “Hmm…” Taehyung pursed his lips, face plastered with conflict.

 

    

 

           It was a minute later when the guy sat himself up straight, finally making eye contact with Minjung. Taehyung curled two fingers to urge her to come closer. 

 

    

 

           “You wanna know something cheesy?”

 

    

           “Y…es?”

    

    

           Taehyung gave her a boxy grin, “Jimin said likes you as much as he likes cheese.”

 

    

           “What.” Minjung couldn’t help the bubbling laughter from coming out. 

 

    

           “He really did say that!” Taehyung joined in, “And he really likes cheese so that also means a lot.”

 

    

           

           Once the words sank in, Minjung felt her cheeks heating up. What was Taehyung trying to say?

 

 

 

    

 

 

    

           “Hey, hey, what were you guys laughing so hard about?”

 

 

        

 

    

 

    

           Jimin took his seat next to Minjung, cautiously eyeing his friend. “He didn’t say anything weird to you, did he?” He bit his lip, looking at the girl.

 

    

           “I just said you liked cheese.” Taehyung simply shrugged, giving Minjung a mischievous look, “Didn’t I, Minjungie?”

 

    

 

           “Minjungie?” Jimin pulled a sour face.

 

    

 

           “Yeah.” Minjung nodded. “He said you liked cheese.” She tried to not let her expression give it away.

 

    

           Jimin visibly relaxed, sinking into his seat, “Oh. That’s good.”

 

 

 

 

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter