Chapter 1

Your Life with Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           Your life wasn’t too bad.

           You had your loving parents, your annoying little sister, your friends. You had a decent house and adorable dogs. You got decent grades – though you kinda felt apathetic towards math - and you were going to graduate high school sometime next month. Your life wasn’t too bad… just…

           You wanted a little spice in your life, a change (or a boyfriend). You wanted to go study overseas and be independent for once. You wanted a change of environment, a whole new start. You wanted to go somewhere where no one knew you. Yet, here you were sulking on your bed worrying about whether you’d actually be able to make friends (much less a boyfriend) in the local college you were going to attend in a few months. Heck, studying fashion didn’t even cross your mind once.

           But alas, you knew the condition your family was in. Going overseas was expensive and you knew that. Besides, you didn’t have a specific major you wanted to take in mind. So, why not just make the best of what you had?

 

           “Hey.”

 

           Looking down from the laughing sponge that you weren’t even paying attention to, you met eyes with your mom. “Yes?”

           “Can you please stop cooping yourself up in bed all day and go out for a change?”

           You furrowed your eyebrows. “But I went out last week. Besides, I have an economics research paper to finish.”

           Your mother crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows. “And what are you doing right now?”

 

           Guess macroeconomic policies were going to keep you company for the next few hours.

 

          

 

           This was it.

 

           Backpack on shoulders and phone in hand.

 

           This was it.

 

           You entered the glass doors of the arty-looking college and took a deep breath in…

 

           Okay.

 

           The security guard holding the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter