Happy New Year!!

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, I feel really guilty that I still haven't posted the Sungjong special chapter yet... T_T But since it's New Years Day, I just HAD to post this! This is a special New Years chapter! ^_^ 

Age: 5-7 Years old

"HI GUYS!!" Sungyeol screamed as he somehow opened the door for his friends and their parents to enter his warm house. Myungsoo tackled the taller boy while screaming, "YEOLLIE!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Woohyun joined in on the hug, screeching, "YEAH!! ME TOO!!" Sungjong waddled to the 3, wailing, "Sungyeol hyungie!! Hug me too!" Sunggyu, who was freezing, yelled, "Woohyun! Move a little bit! I need some of that heat!!" Howon, who didn't want to seem like a random loner, went over to the group and cautiously hugged Sungyeol, only to get glared at by Myungsoo and choked by Sungyeol.

"OH MY GOSH! GROUP HUGS!! I LOVE GROUP HUGS!!! ESPECIALLY WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!" Dongwoo cried. (A/N: I got this line off this show I used to watch as a little kid called "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". ^_^) He jumped on Howon, and all that weight on Sungyeol made him fall, causing everybody else to fall on top of him. 

Their parents chuckled over how cute their kids were, and helped them up. "Oy.... Sungjong, you're getting heavier.... I'm getting old!" Ryeowook said, while having some difficulty lifting Sungjong up from the ground. Leeteuk laughed and said, "Psh, i guess you didn't think of how I feel when you say that, do you?" Everybody chuckled as Kyuhyun said, "You've always been old, we don't even have to say it anymore." Sunggyu and Woohyun laughed, while Sungyeol rolled his eyes and said, "Psh, like you can talk, Grandpa Gyu!!"

All of the parents and the other babies laughed, except for Sunggyu and Woohyun. Sunggyu scowled while Woohyun yelled, "HEY, YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING, uh..... S-Stick Yeol? YEAH, STICK YEOL!!" Except, with his slight stuffy nose, it sounded more like "Sick Yeol" than "Stick Yeol". 

"BWOH?! I'M NOT SICK!!! I'M REALLY NOT!!! UMMA!!!" Sungyeol screamed as he sobbed. Sungmin sighed and started consoling his son, who was sobbing a river on the ground. Myungsoo, who was upset that Sungyeol was crying, yelled, "HEY NAMGREASE!! APOLOGIZE TO MY YEOLLIE RIGHT NOW!!" Woohyun, Sungyeol, and everybody else became silent after Myungsoo's outburst. Not because Myungsoo was defending Sungyeol, but because Myungsoo was LOUD for once.

"OH MY GOSH, MYUNGSOO CAN ACTUALLY SCREAM!! OH MY DINO!!" Dongwoo screamed, and bursted out laughing while Howon was rolling his eyes at his weird hyung that he strangely loves so much. "Hyungie, of course he can scream! Everybody can scream! Even me!" With that being said, Dongwoo gasped and yelled, "CHINCHA?! OMO, HOWONIE, YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME SOME OTHER TIME, ARASSO?!" Everybody sighed, and Howon nodded. Dongwoo clapped, and Myungsoo turned his attention back to Woohyun.

"So, you going to apologize or what?" Myungsoo barked, cornering Woohyun the way Myungsoo had seen in those cop shows. Woohyun trembled under Myungsoo's glare and yelled, "MIANHAE YEOLLIE!!!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!" Sungyeol smiled and hugged Woohyun, saying, "It's alright hyung, I won't call Sunggyu hyung Grandpa Gyu anymore!" 

Sunggyu then smiled and said, "Good! Now let's all go to the living room! I'm freezing here!!" He then dragged Woohyun, who dragged Sungyeol, who dragged Myungsoo, who dragged Sungjong, who dragged, ok, I think you get the point here, they dragged each other to the living room. Ryeowook looked amused over Sunggyu's leadership skills and said, "Well, somebody's a natrual born leader, don't you think?" KangIn rolled his eyes and said, "Puh-lease. Leadership runs in me and Teukie's blood... sort of like how girly-ness runs in you and Yesung hyung's blood." Before Yesung could argue about how manly he is, Donghae shouted, "OH MY GOSH!" 

Everybody looked at him with alarm, but Donghae only said, "Hi." Everybody rolled their eyes, and Sungmin led everybody to the living room, where the babies were already getting comfortable (aka destroying things).

"OMO! IS THAT A REINDEER?!" Woohyun screeched, and pointed to a glass figurine of a reindeer on the table. Sungyeol nodded and when Woohyun reached out to touch it, Sungyeol screamed, "YAH, NO TOUCHIE!! UMMA WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO!" Woohyun pouted, crossed his arms, and mumbled, "But it's shiny....." 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was sprawled out on the ground taking a short nap, while Sungjong was skipping around, dancing to "Be My Baby" by the Wonder Girls. (A/N: You know, the part where HUNDREDS of backup dancers come out and they skip around in a circ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter