TV Ruins Everything

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So sorry that it's not the Sungjongx*Mystery Person* Special, but I already had this chapter done for a VERY long time, so I might as well post it now, right? I feel guilty now being able to give you guys an update for such a long time, so here I am! Also, a very important note at the end of this chapter later, so make sure to read it. So, please enjoy this update! ^_^ *It was written on November 25th, 2011, so don't get confused with the weird events happening*

Ages: 3-5 years old.

"Aish, where are the others?! They're late by... a really long time!!" Sunggyu complained to Woohyun. They were waiting for the other 5 babies to arrive at Sunggyu's house so they could play whatever games they felt like playing. Sunggyu, for one, wanted to play follow the leader, but he was pretty sure Woohyun would want to play Royal Family while Sungjong would want to play Hide and Seek. The baby started thinking about what other games they could play before a high pitched squeal interrupted his thoughts.

"EKK~!!! APINK COMEBACK!!!" Woohyun squealed in delight. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and said, "Woohyunnie, why are you so loud?!" Woohyun only ignored Sunggyu's statement and said, "OMO! Naeun Noona is so pretty!! And Eunji noona! And Bomi noona! And--"

"I get it Woohyun! All the APink noonas are pretty...." Sunggyu grumbled as he crossed his arms and frowned at the squealing fanboy. Woohyun, who was too immersed in watching their comeback stage on Music Bank, didn't realize any of this and kept singing and dancing along with the group.

naega gippeul ttaena seulpeul ttaena~♫ *Whenever I’m happy or sad,*

nan neol bureugo sipeo~♫ *I want to call you*

MY MY MY You’re MY~♫

neon hangsang nae maeumsoge~♫ *you're always inside my heart*

byeonchi malgo geu jarie ttak!~♫ *Don't change and stay there!*

geogi isseojumyeon dwae~♫ *You just have to stay there*

ireoke neol saranghae~♫ *I love you like this*

Sunggyu couldn't help but blush from hearing Woohyun singing those sweet lyrics, but then something struck him like a brick.

"Woohyunnie, you never thought of being an idol, do you?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun suddenly. Woohyun stopped singing and dancing and replied, "Neh.. why? Am I talented, hyunggie?" Sunggyu had to stifle a laugh in order to not hurt his sensitive friend's feelings and said, "... oh." Woohyun, not satisfied with Sunggyu's answer, whined, "GyuGyu!! Do you think my singing is bad?! Is it because I don't sound like Eunji noona?"

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with a weird expression and said, "Ani... you're not supposed to sound like a noona!! You're supposed to sound like a boy!! But what about your dancing?" Woohyun, who didn't understand what Sunggyu was hinting at, asked, "Eh? Isn't my dancing exactly like theirs?" He tried doing the dance they do at the chorus, but he ended up slipping and fell onto a shocked Sunggyu.

"OH EM GEE!!! Mianhae, GyuGyu!! Kekeke... actually you're really squishy." Woohyun said, and started poking Sunggyu's stomach. Sunggyu, feeling embarressed over his fat, said, "Woohyunnie.... get off me!! You're fatty too!!" Woohyun, feeling hurt, got off of Sunggyu and went back to the television with tears in his eyes.

"Woohyunnie... are you ok?" Sunggyu asked the baby carefully. Woohyun shook his head and said, "Ani... GyuGyu called me fatty!" Woohyun then put all of his attention into the television and muttered to himself, "The Wonder Girls would never call me fatty....."

Sunggyu sighed, and then said, "Woohyunnie, mianhae-yo. You're not fatty at all... it was just when you fell on me, you were pushing all my fatty-ness onto me and it felt heavy." Woohyun stayed silent for a while, and when the Wonder Girl's "Be My Baby" performance was over, he yelled, "AWW!! GYUGYU IS SO CUTIE~!!! YOU HAVE NO FATTY, ARRASSO?! AND I FORGIVE YOU, GYUGYU!!" He then crushed Sunggyu in a bone-crushing, breath-taking (literally) hug.

"D'AWW!!!" Sungyeol squealed as he skipped into the room, as Myungsoo followed him in, along with Sungjong, Howon, and Dongwoo. Woohyun then squealed, "Sungyeollie!! You got here just in time!!" Sunggyu, con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter