Snow (Part 1)

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyoo~ I have BIG news for you guys later~! You'll find out what it is at the A/N in the end! In the meantime... please enjoy this chapter! ^_^ 

Ages: 3-5 years old

"OH MY DINO!! GYU HYUNG, WHAT THE DINO IS THAT?!" Dongwoo screamed as he stared out the window, his eyes wide in amazement. Sunggyu glanced up from his picture book and said, "Dongwoo... it's snow...." Dongwoo screeched in happiness and shouted, "OMO! SNOW?! IT'S SNOW?! OH MY DINO!!!! Wait... hyung, what's snow again?" Sunggyu silently facepalmed himself and said, "Dongwoo-ah! How do you not know what snow is?!"

Dongwoo pouted and replied, "I don't know a lot of things, hyung!" Sunggyu shook his head, and then said, "It's God's dandruff! DUH!" Dongwoo gasped in amazement, but then made a look of disgust. "Eww, God has dandruff? Doesn't he have shampoo and conditioner?" Sungyu shrugged and said, "I don't know... that's what I heard some big kids say when I was at the park with Woohyunnie." Dongwoo shrugged, and went back to his place on the couch while staring out the window as Sunggyu went back to reading his book (alright, he was just looking at the pictures while trying to understand some of the words).

As the two sat awkwardly in a heavy silence, they heard the door open and loud voices and laughs could be heard. Dongwoo jumped off the couch and ran to the door, to crash right into Howon, who was shaking all the leftover snow off of his body and hair. Sunggyu laughed, only to get tackled by Woohyun himself and a fistful of snow be shoved into his mouth.

"FHLDHFOISFHN!!!!" Sunggyu screamed, as he flailed his arm and legs around from the shock of having the freezing snow in his mouth. Woohyun and Howon started cracking up, to be joined with Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong, who just entered the room and found their oldest hyung on the ground acting like a bird with a giant snowball in his mouth. Dongwoo, however, was horrified and ran over to his hyung to help get the snow out of the elder's mouth. When all the snow was gone, Sunggyu scowled at the grinning Woohyun and said, "Hyunnie! How could you do that to me?! You're so meanie!" Dongwoo nodded in agreement and exclaimed, "Yeah! How could you put God's dandruff into hyung's mouth! That's ewwy!" 

Woohyun, Howon, and Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo in confusion while Sungyeol and Sungjong gasped. Sungyeol then screamed, "SNOW IS GOD'S DANDRUFF?! SOOSOO, DID YOU KNOW WE LIKE TO PLAY IN DANDRUFF?!?! EWWY!!!" Sungjong started squirming around, feeling uncomfortable in his clothing, and ended up running around the room with Sungyeol while screaming. Myungsoo frowned, Howon looked curiously at the two, while Woohyun started laughing at the two running around, Dongwoo crying, and Sunggyu wiping his mouth constantly with a tissue.

Howon then hugged Dongwoo and said, "Hyungie is a pabo! Snow isn't dandruff! It's water in icy form!" Dongwoo stopped sobbing, Sunggyu stopped wiping his tounge, and Sungyeol and Sungjong stopped running around. Dongwoo looked at Howon with confused eyes and asked, "Chincha? Then how come those big kids said it was dandruff?" Woohyun then laughed and said, "Because those big kids are PABOS! They think they're all cool.... psh, GyuGyu hyungie is cooler!!" 

Sunggyu looked up at a beaming Woohyun, only to pout and turn his back on him. While Howon continued to convince Dongwoo that snow was not dandruff, Woohyun kept trying to get Sunggyu's attention while Sungjong watched Woohyun fail. Myungsoo and Sungyeol, however, were watching the snow fall and desperately tried to break the window so they could play with it. 

"GyuGyu hyungie! Mianhae!! I thought it would be funny to give you snow!" Woohyun whined as he tried to hug his hyung. Sunggyu only crossed his arms and turned his back to his dongsaeng. However, Woohyun was not one to give up easily, since he was, after all, a blood type B baby, so he kept following Sunggyu around until it was just the two of them spinning around in circles to avoid having the younger be able to hug the elder. Sungjong could only watch the two spin in circles until he got dizzy from watching them and then stumbled over to Dongwoo and Howon, who were now talking about why those big kids lie to them babies.

"Hyungie, it's because they think they're all cool and smart because they're 6 years old. They don't hate you." Howon kept saying to Dongwoo, who only shook his head and wailed, "Those big kids hate me! There's that one hyung, I think his name is Kyoungjae, that always teases me and makes me think that he's a pigeon so I chase him, only to get yelled at by Sunghyun for chasing him! And then that other h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter