Snow (Part 2)

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"PLAY?!?!" Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo screeched. Well, Myungsoo and Sungyeol screeched happily, while Dongwoo screeched in fear. The others cheered to themselves and started putting their winter coats, hats, and mittens back on. Dongwoo started running around, screaming, "NOOO I DON'T WANT TO GO PLAY IN SNOW!!!" He ended up crashing into Howon, who was looking for his missing hat, which Woohyun was unconciously sitting on while he was pulling his snow boots onto his feet again.

"HOWONIE! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN THE SNOW!! WHAT IF THE MEANIE HYUNGS ARE OUTSIDE?!" Dongwoo cried, but Howon only said, "Then don't go." Dongwoo pouted and said, "But you're going! And Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun and Sungyeol and Myungsoo and Sungjong! I don't like being lonely!" Howon looked at the other baby and said, "Then go."

"HOWONIE! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?!" Dongwoo screeched, and Howon gave him another hard look before saying, "Yes." Dongwoo pouted again and crossed his little squishy arms, his mind full of thoughts of stealing Howon's favorite purple bear when he goes over to his house again. Howon then glanced over at Dongwoo, smiled, and then said, "Keke, hyungie is cutie." Dongwoo looked over at Howon, blushed, and said, "HA! YOU CAN SAY OTHER STUFF!"

While Howon stared explaining to Dongwoo that he did not have a limit to what he was able to say, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong were all done with getting ready to go outside and Leeteuk allwoed them to go out into the big yard to play. They all ran out while Woohyun and Sunggyu calmly walked out of the house the way sane little babies of their time would do.

"OH MY AMERICANO!!! THE SNOW IS SOOOO FLUFFY SOO SOO!!!" Sungyeol screamed as he ran straight into a pile of snow that was much taller than him. Myungsoo followed right after Sungyeol and ran right into the snow pile, When the two finally realized that they couldn't actually run through it, they stepped back and saw their body's imprint on the snow mound.

"AHAHA SOO SOO!! LOOK, THAT'S ME AND THAT'S YOU!!" Sungyeol yelled, and Myungsoo was also laughing too. The two continued laughing until a small figure peered over the fence and asked, "What's so funny?"

"AHH! WHO ARE YOU?!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo screamed, and the other baby tilted his head and answered, "I'm Sanghyunnie! But my family and friends call me Kevin! What's your name?" Myungsoo and Sungyeol sent each other a loo of concern before running off while screaming, "UMMAAAA!!!!!!" They were taught to not talk to strangers unless their umma or another person that they knew said that they were a good person. Too bad little Kevin didn't understand what was going on and ended up getting offended, causing him to tear up. "Eli hyungie~!! My tears are all icy!!!"

While Myungsoo and Sungyeol were screaming for help, Woohyun was teaching Sunggyu how to make a snowball. "See, hyung, you take the snow, NO NOT THE YELLOW SNOW HYUNG! NOT THE YELLOW!! Ok, the white snow, and then you PRESS and... mwoh? Wait, hold on... HYUNGIE WHY ISNT IT COMING TOGETHER?! IT'S FALLING NOOOOO!!" Sunggyu watched Woohyun fall to his knees, shrugged, and said, "It's DRY~." Woohyun, who didn't listen, kept pressing snow together in hopes of making a snowball, but the snow didn't feel like cooperating, so it would fall apart.

As Woohyun mourned over his inability to make a snowball and Sunggyu just merely watched, Howon was trying to drag Dongwoo out the door. "Come on hyung!! It's fun outside! The snow even smells good! It smells all... snow-y!" Dongwoo only held onto the door frame while screaming, "BUT THEY'RE OUTSIDE TOO!! I JUST HEARD SUNGYEOL AND MYUNGSOO SCREAMING ABOUT THEM!!!" Sungjong, who was currently thinking of making a world record for the most snow angels in one yard, perked up when he heard what Dongwoo said and ran over to a wooden door on the fence, opened it, and peered over to see 9 other kids playing with the snow. "ASDFGHJKL; HI SUNGJONG!!!" A cute little child waved while throwing snow at the others. Sungjong waved back and yelled, 'HI ALEXANDER HYUNGIEE!!!"

"...Sungjonggie hyungie?" Dongho asked, and he turned around to see Sungjong at the doorway. "Sungjonggie hyungie!!" Dongho cried as he ran away from Hoonmin, who cried in protest since Dongho was currently burying him in the snow, and tackled Sungjong. "HI SUNGJONGGIE HYUNGIE!!" Dongho said cheekily as he hugged Sungjong. Sungjong smiled back as he slowly peeled the younger boy off of him (seriously... Dongho was like a leech when it comes to Sungjong sometimes).

"OH MY DARA IT'S SUNGJONG!" Kevin yelled, and Sungjong was once again wrapped in a giant hug, but this time Kyoungjae and Kiseop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter