What's Happening To Umma?! *Myungyeol Special*

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heh, now, I think you guys know what my surprise is.... SPECIAL ONE-SHOTS OF EACH COUPLE!! I don't know what to do with Sungjong though... should I do MyungYeolJong or SungjongxYou or Sungjong and some other idol (I don't mind if its a girl or boy)?  

In this one, they're about 5 years old, so they're still pretty pure LOL. xD

*ALSO, A SOMEWHAT OF A RATED REFERENCE IN THIS CHAPTER! Nothing graphic of course, but... a little bit awkward (nothing happening to the babies, of course)*

"Nggh, Kyu-ah~~!!" Sungmin moaned through the door as Sungyeol and Myungsoo listened.

"Minnie~~" Kyuhyun moaned back in reply. Sungmin then screamed, and Kyuhyun groaned loudly. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were completely confused about what was happening inside the room. What the Hello Kitty was going on?!

"Myungsoo-ah, do you know what's happening in there?" Sungyeol whispered to his best friend, Myungsoo. Myungsoo only looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. Sungyeol was deeply concerned about his Umma's wellbeing. Just about 5 minutes ago, he heard Sungmin say, "IT HURTS SO MUCH!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!" Myungsoo, on the other hand, was pretty much used to it. He hears his Umma and Appa screaming all the time at night, and after a while he grew used to it. That's why he wasn't as concerned as Sungyeol was, but he kept wondering what was going on. 

"Why won't the door open?! How come it's locked?!" Sungyeol screeched. The tall baby desperately tried to open the door, but the handle wouldn't budge. Sungyeol then huffed in defeat, and kicked the door in aggrivation. Myungsoo's eyes widened as he saw Sungyeol kick the door.

"OMO! Sungyeollie, you just kicked the door! Say sorry to the door!!" Myungsoo exclaimed. Sungyeol looked at him with a strange expression and said, "Wae? It's a door, not a person. If that was Dongwoo hyung, then I'll say sorry. But it's only a door, Myungsoo; it won't kick me back or something!" Myungsoo crossed his arms and scowled. "Then are you calling me stupid? When I kick doors or something, I ALWAYS say sorry!" 

Sungyeol sighed and then faced toward the door and said, "Mianhae, Umma and Appa's Bedroom's Door." Myungsoo stomped his foot and said, "ANI~! SAY IT LIKE YOU MEEAANNN IT~!!!" Sungyeol rolled his eyes, but said in a more dramatic tone, "Oh, precious door~! Mianhae for kicking you! Can I ever be forgive!" Myungsoo started laughing over how dramatic Sungyeol was acting. 

"AHAHA, Sungyeollie, you're so funny!!" Sungyeol grinned over how hard he made Myungsoo laugh. Seeing the other boy laugh so much made him feel light-hearted and fuzzy in his heart. Sungyeol himself started laughing along with Myungsoo until he remembered why he was there in the first place.

"Wait... what is Appa doing to Umma though?! Is it the same thing that Siwon Appa does to Kibummie Umma?" Sungyeol asked, with the most innocent look in his eyes. Myungsoo shrugged and said, "Molla-yo... it sounds the same. Why don't we knock on the door and ask?" Sungyeol slapped his head and muttered to himself, "Aish... I'm such a pabo...." 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at each other, nodded, and then started pounding on the door while screaming. And yes, that is how they learned how to knock. 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin, who were laying down, froze when they heard the babies yelling and pounding. Sungmin quickly rushed up, threw some clothes on, and opened the door to have Myungsoo and Sungyeol tackle him and scream, "UMMA!! ARE YOU OK?!?!?!" Kyuhyun laughed as Sungmin was stuggling to unattatch 2 VERY STRONG babies from his body. 

"I'd be alright if thw two of you didn't ATTACK me! What is this about?! This is way past your bedtime!" Sungmin scolded. Sungyeol and Myungsoo only pouted and asked, "It's still sunny outside though!! And how come you kept screaming earlier?" 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun exchanged a look of worry, and Sungmin said, "Er... it's nothing... why don't you guys go play with Dongwoo and Howon now..." He tried ushering the two out of the room again, but they wouldn't budge.

"Ani! Was Kyuhyun Appa hurting you?!" Myungsoo insisted. Sungyeol nodded in agreement with his best friend. Sungmin sweatdropped, and Kyuhyun smirked. "Do you guys REALLY want to know what we were doing?" Sungyeol and Myungsoo nodded their heads vigoriously, and Kyuhyun started, "We were having a really great time making--" 

Sungmin screamed, "YAH, CHO KYUHYUN, YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE TO THE BABIES OR ELSE YOU'LL SLEEP IN THE BATHROOM FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS!!" Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin, shrugged, and said, "Making sandwiches. It was fun. And tasty."

Sungyeol and Myungsoo exchanged glances, and then looked at Kyuhyun with annoyed looks. "Yah, Appa, we're not dum-dums. We know that when you make sandwiches, Umma doesn't start crying!" Sungyeol exclaimed. Sungmin hit his own forehead, and then said, "Look, Yeollie and Myungsoo, we'll tell you a different time what we were doing, arrasso? During a time when you two are.... ready." The two pouted until Sungmin said, "I'll get you guys ice cream if you leave~"

"YAY!! ICE CREAM!!!" Myungsoo and Sungyeol cheered, and immediately ran back to Sungyeol's room. Kyuhyun chuckled, and Sungmin sighed a breath of relief after the babies left. Sungmin then turned to Kyuhyun and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter