Math

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the child Daehyun gave Sungyeol the worksheet, the tall baby's eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

"WHAT THE AMERICANO IS THIS?! SOO SOO!!" Sungyeol shouted, causing Daehyun to let  out a rare shriek and Ms. Lee to run up to Sungyeol in order to calm him down. "Sungyeol-ah! What's wrong?" 

"Lee Sunsaengnim, I can't do this! The world's going to end!" Sungyeol wailed, and Ms. Lee kept trying to comfort the little boy. When it didn't seem possible that Sungyeol wouldn't stop crying, she called Myungsoo over to help Sungyeol.

"Sungpabo? What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked, concerned. Yes, despite the two becomin best friends, Myungsoo still called Sungyeol "Sungpabo". Luckily, Sungyeol was too depressed to even notice. 

"T-This!! This is the problem, Soo Soo! Like, really, the problem!" Sungyeol wailed and shoved the worksheet into Myungsoo's face, who was caught off guard.

"... Sungpabo, this is our math homework..." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol groaned and said, "Exactly! I hate math!" Sunggyu and Howon gasped, as Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Sungjong nodded their heads in sympathy. "Yeollie, how could you hate math?! Math is so easy and fun!" Sunggyu scolded his dongsaeng. Sunggyu LOVED math. How could somebody not love math?!

"EASY?! Hyung, that's a lie! Look at this problem!" Woohyun argued, and pointed towards the first question on the sheet. "If Youngmin, OMG YOUNGMINNIE, YOU'RE FAMOUS! Er, um, If Youngmin had 2 cookies, and he got another one from his twin Kwangmin, how many cookies does he have?"

"It's obviously 3, hyung! 2+1 is 3!" Howon said, while thumping his own head for emphasis. Dongwoo tsk-ed his dongsaeng and said, "No! Because if Youngmin and Kwangmin had cookies, I would eat them, so then they would really have NO cookies!" Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Woohyun nodded their heads in agreement, as Myungsoo sighed.

"Then what about this next question?" Myungsoo asked as he looked at the paper. "If Youngjae had 6 bottles of water, and he drank 3 of them, how many bottles does he have left?"

"Why would Youngjae drink 3 bottles of water? He needs to go pee now, not worry about how much water he has left!" Sungjong argued. Sungyeol nodded and said, "Nobody can drink THAT much water and not pee! So we shouldn't care about how much he has left, but getting him to a toilet."

"Eww. You guys are gross." Sunggyu said, while scrunching his nose. Howon nodded, and Dongwoo pouted. "Howonie~ You're supposed to support me~!" Howon pouted and said, "But I like math...." Dongwoo gasped and exclaimed, "TRAITOR!!"

"Class, please return back to your seats! It's almost time to go home!" Mrs. Lee announced, and before L left, Sungyeol grabbed him and said, "L, help me with my math after school, arrasso?" L nodded and returned back to his seat, waiting to be dismissed from school.

--------------------------------------

"Yeollie, how was school? Oh, hi Myungsoo, does Siwon and Kibum know you're here?" Sungmin asked, when the two babies entered the house. L nodded, and said, "Hi Minnie Umma. Sungyeol told me to come help him with his math homework."

"Ah, good! You're such a nice friend, Myungsoo. I'm so glad you two get along." Sungmin cheerfully said as he started preparing a snack for the two of them. Sungyeol pouted and dragged his friend into his room to avoid his mother from talking to his friend more.

"Yah, Sungpabo, he was going to make us food!" L complained. Sungyeol rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter