Aliens *Yadong/Dongya Special*

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heh, I see the last chapter made people crack up over the door kicking xD Anyways, here's the Yadong/Dongya (I call it both just for the people who don't find it comfortable to use the other name.) and slight Woogyu and Sungjong! *And a guest appereance from another group! ^_^* 

They're about 3-4 years old here, and Sungjong is about 1 1/2-2 years old

"Hyung, do you believe in aliens?" Howon asked Dongwoo sudeenly while they were watching Blue's Clues. Dongwoo, who was getting agrrivated with Steve not being able to find Blue's paw, screamed, "STEVE!! IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!! FOR THE LOVE OF DINOS, IT'S RIGHT THERE!!" Finally, when Steve turned around and found Blue's paw, Dongwoo relaxed and found Howon still staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Eh? Howonie, what's wrong?" Dongwoo asked. Howon pouted and asked, "Yah, did you hear what I said before?" Dongwoo, confused, asked, "When did you say something?" 

Howon rolled his eyes and muttered to himself, "You're too busy yelling at Steve to even listen to me... tch, stupid hyungie..." Dongwoo became even more confused and said, "Eh?! Did you call Steve a stupid hyung?" 

Howon slapped his own head and said, "Never mind! Anyways... do you believe in aliens, hyung?" Dongwoo violently nodded his head in agreement and shouted, "YES!! WHY?!" Howon had to scoot away from his best friend to keep from becoming deaf.

"Because yesterday, when Chanhee (A/N: Chunji from TeenTop's real name) brought his friend Byunghun (A/N: L.Joe from TeenTop) over, they were talking about this disc thingy they saw in the sky when they slept over at Daniel's (A/N: Neil from TeenTop) house! And what other disc thingy do you see in the sky other than F.U.Os or O.F.Us or something like that!!" Howon exclaimed. Dongwoo's eyes widened and yelled, "BWOH?! THEY REALLY SAW IT?! OH EM GEEZ!! I need to tell my Umma!! He believes in aliens too, just like me!!"

"Eh? What aliens?" Sunggyu asked, as he walked into the room with Woohyun right behind him with an equally as confused expression. Howon and Dongwoo screamed at the same time, "ALIENS THAT WANT TO EAT OUR BRAINS!!!!!" Sunggyu and Woohyun exchanged a look of confusion, but then started laughing.

"AHAHAHAHA!!" The two laughed loudly and started rolling on the ground, holding onto their stomachs. Howon and Dongwoo looked at them confused, and Howon asked, "Hyungs......? Why are you laughing?"

Woohyun, who gained enough strength to stop laughing, replied, "Because... -giggle- aliens don't eat brains!! ZOMBIES eat brains!! Everyone knows aliens eat COWS!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!" Dongwoo, who was confused, said, "Why cows? All cows do is say MOOOOO.... OH EM GEE!!!! NO COWS MEAN NO MORE MILK OR CHEESE OR OR OR OR... ICE CREAM!!!"

Everyone became quiet and even Sunggyu stopped laughing after Dongwoo talked about the consequences of no more cows. And suddenly, Woohyun started sobbing quietly. Sunggyu, alarmed, went over to the younger boy and asked, "WooWoo, what's wrong?" 

Woohyun sobbed out, "The aliens are going to take away our cows!!! THEN NO MORE ICE CREAM, AND NO MORE ICE CREAM MEANS NO MORE WOOHYUNNIE!!!!!" Sunggyu then started crying at the mention of no more Woohyun, and Howon started crying because he thought that once they eat all of the cows, they'll start for the adorable babies and he'll be eaten fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter