Who's Sungie?!

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi-yeom! From the title of this chapter, I think you all know which story was the most popluar, right? I'll write those other stories soon though, but I'm glad to have a starting point! Hope you all enjoy!

*P.S This chapter will somewhat go under the flow of Chapter 7/YaDong Special, except they'll be older, ok? ^^*

Ages: 5-6

The 7 babies sat in a circle around a board game. Sweat rolled down Woohyun's small forehead as he pressed the center button forcefully, with Sunggyu watching on the side, hoping for the specific number to--

"YES!!!" Woohyun and Sunggyu cheered, as Woohyun released the button to reveal a 4 on the die inside the button bubble. Woohyun happily moved his green piece all the way to home base, to all the other babies' disapproval.

"Ergh, Soo Soo, Woohyunnie hyung is winning! We can't let that happen!" Sungyeol whined, while shaking his best friend. Myungsoo only ignored his best friend and pressed the center button again, only to roll a 6 when he needed a 2.

"Howonnie can do this! Don't let your DinoWoo down!!" Dongwoo cheered, and Howon flashed his hyung a quick smile before pressing the center button, rolling a 5. "Aww, darn it!" Howon moved his piece 5 spaces, and Dongwoo frowned. "Psst, Howonie... just move the piece into the save zone when nobody's watching kekeke."

"Hyungie! I heard you!" Sungjong complained as he pressed the button and rolled a 6. "Haha! I bumped one of Woohyun hyungie's pieces back to home!" Woohyun gasped and said, "Jonggie! Respect your elders!"

The seven babies continued this ruckus while playing Trouble until Howon's little brother Chanhee burst into the room happily while screaming, "HI SUNGIE!!!"

"HI!" Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong greeted the baby at the same time, and then looked at each other.

"Hyungie, he was talking to me." Sungyeol said. Sungjong shook his head, "No, Chanhee was talking to ME."

"You kids are so dum dum. Chanhee was talking to ME." Sunggyu said, with a chuckle. Dongwoo giggled and whispered to Howon, "Keke, Sunggyu hyungie pretty much just called himself an oldie." The two giggled to themselves, while watching Chanhee at the doorway, completely confused.

"Hyungies, I was talking to--"

"ME!" Sungyeol shouted, and Sungjong and Sunggyu shouted, "NO, ME!"

"Soo Soo! Tell them that I'M Sungie!" Sungyeol pleaded Myungsoo, who was also started to get riled up in the arguement. "Yeollie is Sungie! Why are you wannabe Sungies saying that you guys are Sungie?"

"What do you mean? My GyuGyu is the REAL Sungie! Yeollie and Jonggie are the wannabe Sungies!" Woohyun fought back, much to Sunggyu's happiness.

"Well, I think maybe Jongie's the real Sungie...." Dongwoo said nerously, getting glares from Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and Woohyun.

"Aww thanks Dongwoo hyungie!" Sungjong chirped as he hugged Dongwoo, earning him a glare from Howon, who stood up and said, "Hyungs and dongsaengs, when Chanhee said Sungie, he really meant--"

"ME!" The three babies shouted, and glared at each other. Myungsoo and Woohyun had a stare-off with each other, while Dongwoo awkwardly sat there, not sure what to do.

"Uh oh...." Howon and Chanhee said together, giving a sign of worry over what was going to happen.

~30 Minutes Later~

"ATTACK!!!!" Myungsoo and Sungyeol screamed, and ran towards Woohyun and Sunggyu with pretzel sticks and waffles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter