Hide And Seek (Part 2)

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"U-u-u......UMMMA!!!!!!!!!" 

Sungyeol sat upright and started crying while rubbing his eyes with tight fists. Everybody froze, not knowing what to do. Even Sungjong, in the playhouse, opened the window and stuck his head out to see who was crying so loudly (even though he already was 90% sure it was Sungyeol). Howon and Dongwoo, who were chasing them earlier, stopped and dropped their sticks/swords. They ran over to Sungyeol and watched him cry, with sad expressions. They had no idea how to comfort Sungyeol, even though he cries all the time.

Sunggyu, who witnessed everything, ran from his spot from behind the bushes and cried, "SUNGYEOL-AH!! ARE YOU OK?!" Sungyeol, who was still crying in a depressing (or really ADORABLE) way, shook his head no.

Myungsoo felt especially bad. Seeing his Yeollie cry so hard made him want to cry with him. He said, "I'll go get Minnie-Umma. He'll help Yeollie hyung feel better!" Everyone nodded, and Myungsoo started walking towards the porch when he remembered how everytime Sunyeol would fall, Sungmin would sigh, make his boo-boo better, and carry him back into the house to rest. Myungsoo frowned at the thought of Sungyeol being taken away from him AGAIN. He tried to remember what Sungmin woud do to make Sungyeol feel better, and finally remembered. Instead of running to the porch, he ran back to where his Sungyeol hyung was STILL crying.

"Yah! Where's Minnie-Umma?!" Sunggyu complained. It hurt him, as the oldest of all of the babies, to see his dongsaeng sitting there crying. Howon and Dongwoo, still shocked, didn't speak but also nodded their heads in agreement to their hyung.

Myungsoo, however, didn't reply to Sunggyu and instead squatted down next to Sungyeol. He asked in a soft voice, "Hyungie, where does it hurt?" Sungyeol, who stopped crying for a moment, pointed to his forehead, which had a tiny bruise on it, his nose, and his upper lip, which was bleeding.

Myungsoo nodded, and then wiped Sungyeol's tears away and the dirt all over his face. Sungyeol stared at him with wide eyes, while all the other babies also stared at him in awe. Myungsoo then pecked the tiny bruise on his hyung's forehead, his nose, and his upper lip. Sungyeol blushed madly when Myungsoo kissed his upper lip and covered his mouth after. Myungsoo laughed, and then asked, "There, is Yeollie better now?" Sungyeol blushed even more and stuttered, "N-n-neh.... k-kansaminda M-myungsoo-ah." 

Everybody else who had witnessed this was touched by the two's sweetness. Dongwoo yelled, "HOWONIE~! WHY DON'T YOU KISS MY BOO-BOOS AWAY LIKE HOW MYUNGSOO DID WITH SUNGYEOLLIE?!" Howon argued back, "Because I'm not Myungsoo... DUHH!!" Dongwoo pouted and ran to Sunggyu, yelling, "HOWONIE IS MEAN TO ME!!! HYUNGIE, MAKE HIM NICE!" 

Sunggyu sighed, while Myungsoo helped Sungyeol up and hugged him. They all then continued their journey back to the porch together, before Dongwoo and Howon remembered something important.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sungjong, who was still in the playhouse watching all of them, sneakily crawled out from the window and ran as fast as he could to home base. After 5 minutes of running, he finally made it. When he got there, he collasped on the ground, totally exhausted. When he caught his breath, he started laughing at how stupid his hyungs were. 

"Hehe... hyungie's are so stupid. Don't they remember that Dongwoo and Howonie are still "it", right? I'm surprised the two didn't even tag them while Sungyeollie hyung tripped. Well, actually, I'll give Sungyeollie and Myungsoo-soo a free passie, since Yeollie got hurt. But for Sunggyu hyung...he should remember soon... and they call me a stupid maknae HAHAHA!" Sungjong cracked himself up and started rolling on the grass, laughing. 

After laughing to himself, he crawled (or climbed) the steps up to the porch, where Sungmin, Heechul, Kibum, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Donghae, and Henry were all chatting and drinking some lemonade. Sungjong tugged his mommy's pant leg and when Ryeowook looked down, Sungjong pouted and raised his arms up to indicate that he should pick him up. Ryeowook smiled and laughed at his son's cuteness and picked him up and put him on his lap. Sungjong grinned, and reached for the cup of lemonade. All the other "mothers" squealed at his cuteness and each took turns holding him.

So, in conclusion, Lee Sungjong was in heaven.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"YAH!!" Dongwoo and Howon screamed at the same time. Everybody, which was Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo, jumped up and screamed back, "WHAT?!"

"WE'RE STILL "IT"!!" Dongwoo and Howon c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter