Hide and Seek (Part 1)

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungies, what do you want to do?" Sungjong whined to generally nobody. Everybody else was pretty much off doing something random. Myungsoo was attacking Sungyeol with kisses, which made Sungyeol complain about his "infected cheek", but secretly smiled when Myungsoo wasn't looking. Sunggyu and Woohyun were chasing each other around with a stick, and Howon and Dongwoo were dancing (or technically jumping around) to "Gee" by SNSD. Sungjong was sitting there, pouting, while hugging his blankie close to him and watching the huge comotion around him.

Sungyeol heard Sungjong's whine and immediately stopped playing with Myungsoo and ran over to Sungjong. Myungsoo, feeling displeased that his "Yeollie-pop" stopped playing with him to go check up on the maknae, pouted and went to play with Sunggyu and Woohyun, who were now tackling each other. 

"Sungjongie~! What do you want to play then?" Sungyeol asked. Sungjong then frowned, and thought deeply about what he wanted to do. After a while, he finally thought of something.

"I want to play hide and go seek!" Sungjong cried. Sungyeol nodded excitedly; he was the MASTER of that game. He screamed, "YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WE'RE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK NOW!!!" Everybody fell down from how loud Sungyeol screamed, but then scrambled back up and ran to where the two were.

Sunggyu, taking charge already, said, "Ok, so home base will be that porch thingy, and we can hide wherever we want, except for inside the house and other people's yards. You aren't out until whoever's "it" tags you. So who's going to be it?"

Everybody except for Dongwoo, screamed, "NOT IT!!!!" After, they all stared at Dongwoo, who didn't even notice until a while after. "E-eh? Why's everyone staring at me?" Everyone laughed at how clueless he was and they all yelled, "BECAUSE YOU'RE IT!!!" Dongwoo, shocked, asked, "W-waeyo?! I don't want to be it!!" He pouted, and crossed his arms. Everybody froze, since none of them knew how to approach a pouting Dongwoo. Finally, Howon said, "Dongwoo hyung, if I be "it" with you, will you feel better?" Dongwoo immediately smiled and shouted, "NEH! HOWONNIE WILL BE WITH ME! TOGETHER WE'LL FIND ALL OF YOU!" 

Everybody nodded, and Dongwoo and Howon turned around, leaning against a tree, and Dongwoo started counting to 30 (to the best of his ability, of course). Everybody else, however, were scrambling all over to find a place to hide. Sunggyu was hiding behind a group of tall bushes, smiling to himself, since he thought that he had gotten the best hiding spot. Sungjong, who was insanely tiny, was able to fit in a small playhouse that Sungyeol had outgrown last year and locked the door. Myungsoo and Sungyeol were building a small defense tower to protect themselves, and Woohyun, who was wearing a cameoflauge outfit, was just lieing on the grass, convinced that nobody could see him anymore. 

"48, 23, 65, 18, 30!" Dongwoo screamed, and Howon and him whipped around to find an (almost) empty space. They ran over to where Woohyun was lying down and tackled him. Woohyun screamed, and the two boys laughed.

"HAHAHA, WOOHYUNIE'S OUT!!" They screamed. Woohyun pouted and said, "How did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter