Kindergarten (Part 2)

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kekeke, here I am again! ^_^ I think I confused a few of you guys with the sudden change from all of INFINITE being friends to being strangers. Whenever it's a new title, it's a WHOLE new short story. If it's a continuation of another story, I'll tell you. I'm sorry if I made you confused last chapter! T_T

Myungsoo was silent for a moment, but then stomped his feet in aggrivation. He didn't know why all the girls fawning over Sungyeol made his blood boil. And how Sungjong staring at Sungyeol with big, stary eyes made him want to go over there and rip that yellow blankie into shreds. Everybody else was scared, and Ms. Lee rose up to stop everything before it became too out of hand. But before she did, Sungyeol said, "Yah, I'm not yours, L... I like that Sungjonggie!"

Sungjong shrieked from happiness, and then everybody stared at him, causing him to blush madly. Myungsoo scowled and sat back down, with a horrible, cold aura around him. Dongwoo felt as if he was placed in Antarctica from the aura vibes he got from Myungsoo and snuggled closer to Howon, who was also feeling cold. In fact, the whole class started shivering and Ms. Lee looked curiously at the tempterature of the room. How did it go from regular room tempterature to 47 degrees Farenheight in such a fast amount of time?!

Sungjong, who was so happy that he didn't even feel the drop in tempterature in the room, jumped up and ran over to Sungyeol and crushed him in a huge hug. Sungyeol, in return, blushed and hugged him back. Myungsoo finally couldn't take it anymore and shot up like a bullet and seperated the two of them.

"Yah~!" Sungjong whined. Why did that dark baby just interupt his hug with Yeollie-Pop?

"L, what are you doing?" Sungyeol asked, totally confused. Myungsoo ignored him and asked, "Sungpabo, don't you like me?"

Sungyeol paused, thought for a while, and said, "I don't know... you're so mean to me sometimes, but then you are also nice... MOLLA-YO~!" Sungyeol cried. He truly didn't know how he felt about Myungsoo. That baby was just so confusing. He hates how Myungsoo keeps calling him "Sungpabo" when his name is Sungyeol, but then he also offered to teach him English in the future.

Myungsoo was angry at Sungyeol's answer. He pouted and yelled, "WAE!" Myungsoo, who wasn't really familiar with being with other children because of his introvert personality, didn't know how to socialize with others, so he wasn't able to ask Sungyeol if he wanted to play with him or be his friend. He only knew how to yell at other babies. Maybe, Myungsoo thought, maybe that's why babies run away from me when I go near them....

Sungyeol cringed when Myungsoo yelled, and Sungjong, being a brave baby, stepped in front of him and yelled, "YAH STOP YELLING AT SUNGYEOLLIE!!! YOU'RE SO MEANIE!!! I HATE YOU!!" Everybody was silent as Myungsoo collasped onto the ground and started crying. Ms. Lee went over to Myungsoo and tried to comfort him, but Myungsoo shot her a glare that made her freeze and look away from him nervously. All the other babies felt guilty, had they also contributed to making Myungsoo cry?

Sungjong, even though he was angry at first, felt terribly guilty. His umma taught him to never yell at people just because you're angry, or else you'll regret it later. And his appa, who was standing right behind her while she was saying this, nodded seriously and then screamed, "OH MY GOSH! KKOMING, DON'T CHEW UP SUNGJONG'S FAVORITE YELLOW TEDDY BEAR! HE'LL START CRYING FOR HOURS NONSTOP IF YOU DO!!" 

Sungjong knew he had to do the right thing and went up to Myungsoo and said, "Mianhae-yo Myungsoo-shi." Myungsoo looked up and saw Sungyeol huddling in a corner along with the rest of the other babies. Seeing Sungyeol not go and comfort him made him cry even more, so he did. His tears poured out like a violent river, and Sungjong was taken aback. So was Myungsoo still mad at him or was he crying about something else?

Howon and Dongwoo looked at each other in worry. Their first day of kindergarten wasn't supposed to end up with one of the babies crying. Dongwoo thought of an idea to make Myungsoo feel better and whispered it into Howon's ear. Howon looked at Dongwoo as if he was crazy, but Dongwoo shrugged it off and went along with it. Howon sighed and followed his friend to where Myungsoo was.

Myungsoo, who was still crying, noticed somebody's presence was near, so he looked up and saw two babies smiling creepily at him. One looked like a dinosaur with blonde hair whose smile was so wide Myungsoo thought his face would split in half, and the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter