Kindergarten (Part 1)

Baby INFINITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo... I'll leave my A/N towards the end, but in this chapter, they'll all be strangers to each other (except for one couple) and will all be the same age (about 5-6?) Happy reading! ♥ *ALSO: I was rushing while typing this, so there will be some mistakes in spelling. SORRY IF IT'S AN INCONVIENCE >.<*

"HOWON-AH!!" Dongwoo cried as he ran towards his best friend. Howon, whose's hair was being fussed over by his mommy Heechul, turned around and grinned.

"DONGWOO-AHH!!" Howon cried back. He somehow broke away from Heechul's grap and also ran towards the other boy, and ended up hugging each other furiously.

"YAH! HOWONIE! YOU MESSED YOUR HAIR UP!! YOU NEED TO LOOK PRESENTABLE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!" Heechul screamed. Hangeng, who was used to his wifey yelling when things don't really go his way, sighed and patted Heechul's back and said, "It's fine. I'm pretty sure in kindergarten, the babies won't judge him by how he looks." Heechul sighed dramatically, but then perked up when he saw Donghae and Eunhyuk, who were taking pictures of Dongwoo and Hoya talking.

"DONGHAEEE~!!!" Heechul yelled. Donghae looked up and saw his Heechul hyung running towards him. He grinned and yelled, "CHULLIE!!" The two started hugging each other, while Eunhyuk and Hangeng were rolling their eyes at the two. They did that every time they saw each other. Even in the daycare, while all the children were taking their naps. Well, they were, before the screaming started.

 "Aish, you two never stop, do you?" Eunhyuk said in annoyance. Even when they were sending Dongwoo off to his first day of school, Donghae still had to act younger than their son himself. Of course, that's what Eunhyuk loved about him, but he needs to be serious sometimes.

Donghae pouted and said, "Yah~! Lighten up Hyukkie! I hear some of our old friends are going to be here soon! Anyways, Dongwoo-ah!! You look so ADORABLE in your little uniform! Smile for Umma~!" Donghae squealed, with his camera already out, ready to take a billion pictures of his son and post them all over Twitter. Dongwoo smiled brightly and Donghae took a BILLION snapshots, and blinded Dongwoo for a second because of all the bright flashes. Eunhyuk hurriedly took the camera away from Donghae and went over to Dongwoo to see if he was alright. 

Hangeng cleared his throat and said, "Um, class is about to start for them, so I think we should get them inside?" Everybody nodded, and they led Howon and Dongwoo inside the building. The two babies were extremely excited to start school and ran ahead of their parents into a HUGE room, full of toys, picture books, drawing, paints, and most of all, other babies. They stared in wonder at the magnificent sight before them, and their parents cracked up (and took pictures) of the two awestrickened babies.

A tall baby was being carried into the room, crying and latching onto a feminine-looking male, who looked like he hasn't gotten any sleep for months. They were followed by an equally-tired man with a mop of curly hair. Donghae gasped and yelled, "SUNGMINNIE AND KYUHYUNNIE!!!" The two parents, who were apparently named Sungmin and Kyuhyun, tiredly looked at Donghae and let out a forced smile. Donghae, who didn't understand, ran towards them and engulfed them in a HUGE hug. Sungmin squrimed from Donghae's iron grip and forced his son onto the ground as Donghae crushed him and his husband into a bone-crushing hug. Eunhyuk winced; he knew exactly how those hugs felt like, and the last time he had gotten one of those, which was when he came back from a business trip, he ended up in the emergenancy room for a fractured rib.

Finally, Donghae let them go, and Sungmin had to make his son stop hugging his leg. Heechul, confused, asked, "Who's this little cutie you have here?" He knelt down to the baby's level and said, "Annyeong~! Heechul hyung-imnida! What's your name?" The baby sniffled, looked at Heechul, and then started crying again. Kyuhyun sighed and ruffled his hair and said to Heechul, "Heechul, it's all your fault! Your ugly face made Sungyeollie cry even harder!" His smiling face told Heechul that Kyuhyun was just joking, but he couldn't help but feel offended. Hangeng smacked the back of Kyunhyun's head and said, "Even after about 10 years, you don't change, do you?"

Kyuhyun grinned and said, "What can I say? I'm still the Evil Kyu from our college days." Sungyeol looked up at his Appa, and Kyuhyun went over to him, gently pried him off his wifey's leg, and brought him to a mysterious looking baby sitting with a bamboo pillow. (A/N: You know the bamboo thingy L always hugs in "Sesame Player"? I call it the bamboo pillow LOL.) "Sungyeollie, why don't you play with this little baby over here? He looks friendly, neh?" Sungyeol stopped crying to send his Appa a look of confusion. Nice? This baby looked EVIL. He was wearing all black, his hair was GELLED, and he kept smirking at Sungyeol. Kyuhyun sighed and said, "Don't judge other people before knowing them better. If I did that, Sungmin wouldn't be your Umma right now. Maybe you two will be best friends!" Sungyeol sent his appa a look of despair, but Kyuhyun ignored it and looked at the time. "Yeollie, Appa and Umma have to go now, please be good for us, arrasso?" Sungyeol, who shot the evil-looking baby another glance, was glaring at him. 

"N-neh....Appa, tell Umma I said saranghae... and goodbye forever..." Sungyeol said to his Appa. Kyuhyun only chuckled and left, to find more people and their kids showing up. 

"Yah, we need to go... class is starting." Kyuhyun said. And to prove his point, a young woman just stepped into the classroom saying, "CLASS TIME EVERYBODY!! SAY BYE-BYE TO YOUR UMMAS AND APPAS!!" The rest of the remaining parents put their children down and exited the classroom. Heechul and Hangeng now had Donghae and Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, Siwon and Kibum, Henry and Zhou Mi, Leeteuk and Kangin, and Yesung and Ryeowook with them and were catching up on old times.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol was trying to tell the scary baby that they had to go to the circle, but was too scared to talk to him. Finally, the scary baby spoke.

"Yah, we need to go to the circle, Sungpabo." The evil baby said in a cold voice to Sungyeol. Shocked, Sungyeol screeched out, "YAH! My name's Sungyeol! I'm not Sungpabo! And how do you know my name, you.... you....YOU EVIL BABY!" He pouted and crossed his arms, and the evil baby rolled his eyes and said, "So? You ARE a pabo, so I call you Sungpabo. And your weirdo Appa kept saying your name, so obvoiusly I know it. And my name's Myungsoo, by the way. But YOU can call me L."

Sungyeol scrunched his brows together in confusion. "L? What's that?" Myungsoo slapped his own forehead and said, "It's an English letter, pabo. My Umma uses it to call me Love, or Sarang." Sungyeol made a disugusted face and tried to think of any insult he could think of that was in English. "AH! I'll call you L then... L for LOOSHA!!" Myungsoo looked at him in confusion, and asked, "What did you just say? Loosha?" Sungyeol shook his head and said, "NOOO! LOOSHA!! You know.... LOSER!!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes and said, "You have bad English Sungpabo. Maybe I'll teach you... one day." Sungyeol immediately brightened up and said, "Chincha? WAH, KANSAMINDA!!! L, maybe you aren't so mean after all!" Sungyeol then grabbed Myungsoo's hand (much to his discomfort) and dragged him to the circle, where all the other babies were already sitting. 

Sungyeol sat in between L and Dongwoo, who was staring at him curiously. Finally, it came to Dongwoo and he whispered to his Howon, "Howonie! It's that boy who was crying earlier! Look how cutie he is!" Howon looked, and then glared at Sungyeol. How dare that long-legged boy steal the attention of HIS Dongwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter