ϟ 006

Telepathetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Sunday, I was done all of my homework, the Internet was down, and nothing good was on TV. I was bored. And me being bored is basically the equivalent of someone else's mental illness. 

If they can plead insanity to be criminally irresponsible for a criminal act, I can plead boredom and be off the hook for tuning into EXO's last concert. 

Now, I think Kai's been practicing, because keeping myself locked onto his reality was like trying to touch two North magnets. It just kept slipping. And it scares me that he must've practiced. Imagine all the times he saw me changing. ert. 

But anyway, Kai was getting his makeup done back stage, and I could see him from the mirror. Also in the same room was: a really tall, big-eared man; a short, very pretty boy; and the only other EXO member who's name I knew, Xiumin. Someone new entered, with big round eyes and puffy lips. I've seen that face all over fanfiction covers; he was always shipped with Kai. 

'Wait, what? Me and Kyungsoo?! Gross!!!' 

Ha! 

"The internet is back up, just letting you know," said Jaeson. 

Huh. Well I'm already gone this deep. "'Kay, thanks." 

Kai was doing vocal warm-ups. He was feeling nervous, I could feel that in my own stomach. He could hear it in his earpiece that they were due up in five minutes. 

My phone pinged. It was Thalia. Why was she texting me? 

«I FOUND A LIVESTREAM OF EXO'S CONCERT!!!» it wrote. 

«y the hell wld i care?!» I replied. 

There was a few moments of silence, but then she texted once more. «OMG I'm sorry, that text was meant for Hannah! Honest!» 

I tried not to let it get on my nerves that Thalia was texting my best friend, but it did. «w/e.» 

«crap I think I lost her number!! Can you send her the link? Thanks! (I'm about to turn off my phone, no interuptions! It's EXO time!)» she sent, followed by a hyperlink. 

Begrudgingly, I forwarded Hana the link, with the added, «Thalia lost your number like the true friend she is, and asked me to send you this link to the worst group alive. Despite my hating them, here is the link, fully intact.» 

Hana replied in seconds. «...I can sense the subtweeting...» 

«:)» was all she got from me. 

Kai was running under the stage when I checked back in with him. He had this lovely booty in front of him, and I wondered who it belonged to. 

'That would be Sehun,' answered Kai. 

Thanks. 

'Also, your friend Thalia seems nice.' 

You're only saying that because she likes EXO. 

'She's nicer than you.' 

Whatever. 

He was seconds away from being onstage, and at this point he was going over the dance in his head. 

"Kai's on TV, if you want to watch," said Jaeson. 

"Why the hell would I want to watch Kai on TV when I can watch him in my mind?" I asked. 

Jaeson shrugged. "Third person view? Considering I was expecting you to curse me out for suggesting it, I'm marking this as progress towards accepti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter