ϟ 009

Telepathetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE LIKE I PROMISED!

Hana was at my door before I was even done eating breakfast. She was wearing black shorts, a grey tank top tucked into the shorts and a black cardigan that went down to her knees. I took one glance up from my Fruit Loops and asked, "Jeez, who died?" 

She took a bowl and a spoon from my kitchen and sat beside me. "Our friendship." She helped herself to some cereal. 

Jaeson came out of our room just then. He saw Hana and asked the same question. "Who died?" 

In unison, we both said, "Our friendship." 

He started to laugh. "Okay then. I'm off." With that he disappeared through the door. 

Us girls walked to school together, not saying a word; her, probably on purpose, me, just because I was tired. As we got closer to school, she turned to me. 

"Isn't there any way you can tell everyone?" 

"I'll tell everyone if Kai gets me J-Key's number," I replied. 

'Sorry, I hardly know him. I saw him probably a grand total of six times,' Kai said. 

"But Kai doesn't know him, so I guess we're both out of luck," I said with a shrug. 

"Kai, isn't there any way you can try?" Hana asked, looking straight into my eyes. 

'I'll see what I can do,' Kai said with a sigh. I relayed the message to Hana. 

Throughout all of first period, I had trouble concentrating because Kai really was trying to get me J-Key's number. First he tried calling label-mate Taemin of SHINee. The older boy advised him to ask the third musketeer, Ravi from VIXX. 

Ravi said he'd ask their maknae, Hyuk, who was friends with 4rang's maknae, Chu. Then he said Chu had no idea about any of CoreA's numbers, but her unnies would know. The problem was, she'd have to wait till they were all in the dorm to ask because otherwise, they were all busy. 

I can't believe you're actually doing this, I said in second period. 

'What can I say? I really, really want you to tell people.' 

I sighed. Most idols try to hide their friendships with non-celebrities. 

'You're internet-famous. You don't count.' 

I snickered. True that.

Mr. Harrison paused whatever he was saying, and singled me out. "See, Jenny gets my humour!" 

The class groaned and I nervously smiled. "Haha. Yeah," I said. 

Thankfully, no one called on me to explain anything, because I would not have been able to. I finally succeeded in muting Kai for the time being, and focusing on the lesson at hand. Apparently we were discussing what makes a good news report. 

After that was Photography with Dr. Gregory, a science teacher. She has no experience with cameras and had to have a student teach her how to work one during lunch. She was just there to sub for the real photography teacher who was on maternity leave. 

"I'll be here if you need me, there are new projects in your hand-out folder that you can get started on. Or, you know, you could fool around all class. It's not like I can really tell," she said from her desk as we filed in. Sweet. 

I logged onto my computer and pulled up the hand-out folder. Just in case she walked by or something. I opened a random new project and was about to minimize it when for once, it didn't sound boring. They weren't the same assignments as last year, to ensure no one cheats, I suppose. 

The Task: 

Find the promotional poster of a movie, tv show, game, whatever. 

Option 1: Change it to fit a whole new genre. (Ex. Make a rom-com poster for The Hobbit) 

Option 2: Make it better reflect the theme of the movie. (Ex. Frozen) 

Option 3: Carte Blanche. Have an idea? Come talk to me! 

Good luck, and happy photoshopping! 

Now this could be a treat. Imagine "The Heirs" as a sci-fi drama? Or "My Love From The Stars" as a horror? Oooh, the possibilities! 

Or I could just ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter