ϟ 021

Telepathetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE! PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ CHAPTER 20!! <3

I woke up to banging on our door. “Jinhee, open up!” Hana called.

 

Groggily, I threw my legs over the side of the bed and walked to the door. Jaeson buried his head under an extra pillow. “What?” I grumbled.

 

“You’re gonna go see Kai. Now or never. Nevermind, no options, just now.”

 

“Hana, you’re crazy. It’s, like, 7 AM. Where’s Thalia?”

 

“She went out to see Josh,” Hana replied.

 

Just like that, my brother woke up. “She went out to do what?!” he asked.

 

“To see J--” He was running down the hallway, putting on his jacket, before she was even done speaking. She turned back to me. “Come on, I’m going to go see Chanyeol. Come with me to see Jongin.”

 

I looked down at what I was wearing; pink flannel pyjamas with teddy bears in purple hats. “Help me change.”

 

Together we pieced an outfit, and I told her about my confrontation with Josh. “Can you believe he still loves me? The nerve!”

 

“Do you still love him?” Hana asked.

 

“No,” I answered, “you should know that.”

 

She sighed, relieved.

 

“What?” I asked her. “What were you worried about?”

 

“Well, you know how you only-- Hold up, is he awake?”

 

“Not at this ungodly hour on his off day.”

 

“Good. So, you know how you only realized you like Jongin after he told you he loves you? I was worried it was some sort of psychological effect. I’m glad it isn’t, since you didn’t fall for Josh when he said he loves you.”

 

I bit the inside of my cheek. Finally, she presented to me the final outfit and I changed into the long-sleeved, short-skirted blue dress and black thigh-high socks. I wore black short black boots and a thin black scarf. Hana Dutch braided my hair while I did my own makeup. “What time did you wake up?” I asked her, glancing at her fully ready self.

 

“Four in the morning,” she answered.

 

It was 9 o’clock by the time we left the room. Hana texted Chanyeol on our way to their dorm to make sure Jongin was ready. She reminded him not to tell him I was here.

 

I watched attentively as Jongin woke up, slowly, and groaned at Chanyeol’s request. “Just lock the door and don’t let her come in here,” he said.

 

“No,” Chanyeol said. “She’ll want to see you. Besides, don’t you have that gift for Jinhee that you need to give her?”

 

I gasped. “Hana, he has a gift for me!”

 

My best friend giggled. “Aww, that’s so cute!”

 

I went back to watching as he got out of bed. ‘I know you’re watching. Just to warn you, I sleep in my underwear.’

 

Oh, umm… okay. Just… let me know when you put some clothes on.

 

“Jinhee? You’re turning red. Is everything okay?” Hana asked.

 

“J-just fine.” I stuttered.

 

Jongin went into the shower and started washing up. In five minutes, he was out and getting dressed. Another two later, he spoke up. ‘Coast is clear. One more exploding fangirl avoided.’

 

Oh, don’t flatter yourself.

 

‘God, I miss talking to you. When’s this surprise thing gonna be done so I can pry again?’

 

Patience is a virtue, Jongin… oppa.

 

‘Holy cow. Okay that is hot. You are never allowed to not call me Jongin-oppa ever again.’

 

I felt my heart flutter. Do you mind if I hang out in your head for a bit? I want to watch Hana and Chanyeol meet for the first time. If I was in his head, then he wouldn’t be able to see through my eyes, so the surprise would be hidden for as long as possible.

 

‘Go ahead. This is exciting.’

 

I had Hana hold my hand and lead me around as I waited, mentally, in the EXO dorm. Where are all the other members?

 

‘They’re all doing their own thing. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter