Chapter 6

Case EXOTIC

A/N Tomorrow is school....*sniff *sniff

 

Soohyun's POV

 

I heard the screaming of Taeyeon unnie's voice as the men continued to kick me at my sides. They sent me flying across the room without letting me catch a single breath while their disgusting animal like laughter echoed in the room.

What are you doing Soohyun? Get a hold of yourself.

I clenched my teeth together as I watched closely for the next hit. I dodged it. And immediately I got up onto my feet.

Now, it was my turn.

I took on the man who tried to deliver the first punch.

Too slow.

I pulled his arm towards me as I lifted my knees up and slammed my kneecap into his stomach. There was a 'oomph' sound that came out of his mouth before he slumped onto the floor. Then another man slammed me in the back and so I back elbowded him in the face. I heard the crackle of a bone as my elbow made contact with his face before he fell onto the floor ,screaming , while clutching his nose.

Soon, the rest of the men all charged at me and my vision turned into a blurr of black and sometimes red.I simultaneously dodged and kicked and punched.

After knocking another two or three more men down onto the ground, a loud voice rang acorss the room.

"Stop!" 

I turned to the man who had shouted.

Crap.

Taeyeon unnie was being held captive.

The leader of the men held a gun pointed at unnie's head while his other arm was wrapped around her neck, securing her in place.

"One more move from you and I'll en shoot her head off!" His voice sounded desperate, possibly even a little frightened.

 

I immedately froze on my spot as I slowly lifted my hands up in defeat.

I watched his expression carefully, making sure that my actions wouldn't been seen as a threat to him.

"Alright, alright, I won't move....." I gently said as I tried to calm the situation.

Although unnie seemed to be trembling under the gun, her face was bold and fierce.

 

She seemed to be intensely staring at me.....

 

Her eyes flickered from me to somewhere else, over and over again.

 

Was she trying to tell me something?

 

I followed her gaze and to the make up table that was a few steps to my left. And then I saw it. Peeking out just underneath a magazine was a phone.

I in a breath and gave her something that was smiliar to a nod. 

She understood and then her eyes flickered down.

I followed her gaze once more and I saw that she was pointing her index finger with her right hand. 

Index finger? One finger...??

And then I got it. 

Unnie's telling me to speed dial ONE on her phone.

 

"Don't you dare plot something against me or I swear I will shoot her!" The gang leader threatened me. He shoved the gun hard against unnie's head to prove his point.

"Hey look, let's just all calm down alright?" I said as I slowly moved towards the make-up table. I kept my hands in the air to show that I wasn't a threat.

Everyone's eyes all followed me and traced my every move.

I could feel my heart beat beating hard inside of me.

One wrong move and it'll cost unnie's life. 

"Why don't we negotiate a deal...." I contiued to talk so that they focused on my face as my left hand slipped unnoticably under the magazine cover.

I felt the cool hard alumnium edges of unnie's phone.

Now, speed dial One.

"I have nothing to negiotiate with you. Kill her!"the gang leader ordered his men.

"No! Please, let's negotiate a deal. Anything. Just please spare our lives," I pleaded as I tried to buy us more time.

But men ignored my pleads and forcefully pulled away from the make-up table and threw me onto the floor.

I heard Taeyeon unnie let out a gasp. As I got up from the floor, I met her eyes and gave her tiny reassuring nod.

I had done it. 

Now it was just a matter of time before EXO found where we were.

I felt the cool metal of a gun pointed at the back of my head.

"That bloody Sehun shot a dozen of my mates yesterday. So today I will kill you both to begin our revenge," the gang leader growled. 

He pulled Taeyeon unnie closer to him and hissed,"especially you. I've heard that the EXO leaders are especially fond of you. Imagine what a surprise it would be to find you dead."

The men around us darkly chuckled.

"You ing bastard," Taeyeon noona spat at his face.

"You ! How dare you spit on my face!" The man slammed her onto the floor as he pulled back the safety lock.

"You die here!"

"No!" I scarmbled towards unnie as the gun went off.

I threw my body weight against hers, knocking her to the side. 

The shot missed her but it ripped the side of my right shoulders. 

I bit back a cry.

"Soohyun! Your shoulders!" Unnie cried as she pulled me towards her.

I felt warm blood ooze out of the fresh wound.

 

The gang leader growled, angrier than ever. "You. Stop getting in the way of everything."

He reloaded his gun as he pointed it to unnie's head while another man pointed his gun towards my head. 

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to kill the both of you together."

 

Time seemed to suddenly pause as I watched the trigger slowly inched back beneath his fingers.

I felt Taeyeon unnie's hand squueze mine as her eyes shut tightly.

I could feel my blood boiling inside of me.

No. 

Please.

Someone.

 

And then the shot sounded in the room.

 

And another followed.

 

And another.

 

The men around us slowly dropped onto the floor, one after another as more people flooded the room.Each one of them had a tight, black vest with a hexagonal crest on it.

I noticed Baekhyun come through the door and later followed by...Sehun....?!

Seeing Taeyeon unnie on the ground, Baekhyun immediately rushed to her side.

"Taeyeon, are you hurt? Did they hurt you?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine Baekhyun. Thank god you came in time," Taeyeon unnie said as her shoulders relaxed with relief.

"You have no idea how scared I was when I received your call. I heard something like "negotiation" and "kill her" and so I immediately called D.O to track your phone and-" 

Taeyeon unnie gently shushed Baekhyun, "hey look I'm fine now Baekyun, really." 

Baekhyun's shoulders relaxed.

I noticed that the whole time, their arms were interwined together.

I quickly looked away, cheeks a little hot.

Then when I looked up, I met Sehun's eyes. 

His eyes narrowed darkly as he noticed who I was. And then when he saw my wounded shoulder, his expression changed a bit into something I couldn't comprehend.

"Baekhyun, Soohyun's shoulder. She needs to be treated, now," Taeyeon unnie said urgently. 

"It's fine, I'm alright," I assured her as I rose from the ground. Suddenly, a dizziness swept over my head causing me to lose my footing.

"Soohyun!" Unnie screamed.

Quickly, I felt a pair of strong arms grab me before I fell onto the ground.

I looked up to see Sehun's emotionless face.

He quickly threw me towards one of his men.

"No, I'm fine really..." I tried to reassure everyone, including myself.

I looked at my shoulders for the first time.

Crap.

My entire right shoulder was stained a bright red.

 

"Take her to D.O" was the last words Sehun said before I was blinded folded and placed into a car.

 

 

It didn't help, being blinded folded and all. 

The only reason I could think of, in which they would need to have blind folded me, was because we were going to EXO's base. 

As I walked down the endless hallways, turning corners whenever I'm told, my arm burned badly. It felt like my arms were on fire while cold sweat broke down my back and forehead. My head was spinning from the lost of blood and soon I couldn't even walk in a straight line. 

I bump into a figure who catches me.

"Jesus, can't you even walk properly," he said as he pushed me away.

From the harsh tone, I could immediately tell it was Oh Sehun.

"Why don't you try being blind folded with blood pouring out of you..." I tried to fight back, but my voice just came out exhausted and dead.

I felt my legs wobble and threaten to give in.

My hands searched for Sehun's arm for support.

"Yah, get your hands off me."

I let out a shaky laugh, "I'm sorry but you are doomed to me to wherever the hell we're going."

 

In the end, Sehun half dragged me into a room that smelled of disinfectants and I somehow ended up on what felt like a bed.

My blind fold was still on so I couldn't see anything.

"Who's this?" I heard a deep, masculine voice ask.

"Someone with a bloody arm," Sehun replied.

"The name's Soohyun...." I muttered as exhaustion gradually took over.

"Oh, you're still alive?" Sehun said sarcastically.

I felt something cold wiping my wounded arm. I could no longer feel any pain.

Everything was just, numb.

"What happened to her?" the other voice asked.

Slowly I felt my eye lids grow heavy and my mind went fuzzy... 

"...it's all his fault..." I mummbled out before my exhaustion took over. 

 

A/N I'm sooo tried lately....guys do not procrastinate or you shall end up like me...the walking dead. That aside, thank you for the subbies, even though there are only a few people who are following my story, I appreciate each of your support :) Have a nice week and I'll hopefully see you guys next week !!