Chapter 18

Case EXOTIC

 

A/N A short chappie because I have my mocks this week and the next!! Fighting!! This chapter is dedicated to those SE-SOO SHIPPERS <3 

 

No One’s POV

 

Seungri used knives not guns as he fought with Soohyun. He had a crazy, hysterical smile plastered across his face as he skillfully waved his knives towards Soohyun with the intention to slice open her main arteries or to hit a vital organ.

Soohyun dodged the man before her carefully with her utmost concentration. Lee Seungri was once the well feared hit man of Seoul city until his recruitment by G-Dragon. The news had shocked the entire underground society.  No one knew how in the world the twenty-two years old gang leader, G-Dragon had managed to tame such a wild killing machine.

“Look Jiyong! Look! She ain’t half bad!” He screamed in violent joy as he watched the small girl dodge his movements just by a split second. “She’s either lucky as or that she’s actually secretly a trained ninja!”

“Or that your moves are getting rusty,” Youngbae shouted from across the room, watching the fight with pure exhilaration.

The one who really watched the fight carefully was the leader, G-Dragon. He sat unmoving in his chair while his dark eyes trailed the girl’s movement. From the looks of it, he could tell she was in some sort of pain. And soon after, she yelped in pain as she slipped and Seungri landed his first strike, a thin slice across her shoulder.

Seungri laughed, almost madly, “Whoops. Now it’s finally show time!” He raised the knife high and brought it down onto Soohyun.

A gun shot sounded and everyone froze.

“My hands slipped,” a cold, monotone voice sounded from the door of the warehouse.

Sehun stepped inside gracefully as he brought his shiny black pistol to his jacket and gave it a wipe. Then with his other empty hand he flipped back his coat to reveal another pistol hanging on his belt.

He walked forward, almost too calmly towards G-Dragon while loading up his guns.

“So this is where the legendary G-Dragon hides his face from the world,” he addressed G-Dragon with a hint of amusement.

G-D sat up straighter in his chair, “last time I checked, you were still being fed brat,” he answered back calmly.

“Then I suppose you had been too caught up in the past to know EXO has taken the place as the strongest organization. And on the side note, they labeled me as the youngest and perhaps the most powerful gang leader alive. Much more powerful than the previous title holder,” Sehun addressed G-Dragon in a dark, mockery tone.

“You are bold Sehun, running into my territory like this,” G-Dragon’s eyes narrowed onto him.

“You are bold enough to attempt to kill one of our members,” Sehun replied casually as he chose to look at his gun rather than the gang leader before him.

G-Dragon folded his arm and leaned back into his chair, “She was the one who willingly ran into my territory. One must always obey the laws of the territory no matter who they are. You haven’t forgotten the simple laws of the underground world have you Sehun?”

“No I haven’t. But the laws only apply to sections within the main Seoul district. This place is a bit off the map don’t you think?” Sehun laughed coldly.

G-Dragon smirked, “and so, if laws don’t apply then I can do whatever I want with her. And with you.” In an instance, Seungri appeared behind Sehun, positioning his gleaming knife right at Sehun neck.

Sehun didn’t flinch at all, he didn’t even batter an eyelash being threatened with the knife. Instead, he completely ignored Seungri existence and continued admiring his gun.

“Yes but I can imagine how annoyed Suho would be finding me dead. I am quite useful...” In one swift move, Sehun flipped and locked Seungri onto the ground and smiled at G-D, “....you see.”

Behind G-D, T.O.P immediately drew out his gun and aimed at Sehun’s figure.

Daesung, the calmer one in the room, quickly bent down towards G-D who was now trying to hold his composure despite being completely enraged at this arrogant youngster before him.

“Jiyong, I think it’s best if we just let them go... I don’t we are not in the best condition to come face to face with EXO....”

G-D clenched his fist tightly, as he glared at Sehun and Soohyun who was speechless on the floor.

“I’ll let you two off this once. But if I catch you again, I wouldn’t care less if you are from EXO or even Talon, I’ll kill you myself,” the leader of Big Bang said tightly through clenched teeth.

Sehun chuckled darkly, “big words....” as he turned around to Soohyun to drag her up from the floor. From the corner of his eyes, he spotted a small movement and in a flash he drew out his gun and positioned it perfectly at the center of Seungri’s head.

“Did you not hear your master’s words? You pathetic dog,” Sehun spat at the older male before him.

“Oh Sehun! Get the off my territory!” G- Dragon roared from across the room.

Nonchalantly, Sehun crouched down and grabbed Soohyun’s arm.

“Let’s go,” He muttered and pulled her silently out of the warehouse.           

 

 

………………………

 

 

“What the were you doing here?” Sehun asked Soohyun who remained quietly with her head down walking behind him.

“You used to talk a lot didn’t you ? Why are so mute now? Got scared?” Sehun teased, making his way through the alleyways that he has already remembered after passing through it once.

Soohyun remained quiet as she silently trailed behind him.

Giving her one last glance, Sehun tsked through his teeth and looked away.

 

 

With the silence between them, Soohyun entered the passenger seat as Sehun headed behind the wheel.

He slammed the car door shut and glared at her.

“Are you going to stay ing mute from now on?”

Soohyun didn’t reply. She kept her head down.

Sehun slammed the car wheel angrily, “ing open your mouth and speak Soohyun!”

Soohyun didn’t flinch at Sehun’s display of violence.

And then she spoke in almost a whisper.

“That was Hani’s omma,” she kept her eyes low as she recalled everything she’s learnt this morning.

 Sehun took a glimpse of her face that was now unnaturally white.

“What?” Sehun frowned, “what did you say?”

“Hani’s omma...they can’t be together....Big Bang....drugs....Hani...I will....” Soohyun mumbbled a string of incomprehensive words throwing Sehun into more confusion.

Frustrated, he reached for Soohyun’s shoulders and pulled her close, “what did you say? Can you speak so that it makes sense? What is it with Hani? Look at me when you are ing speaking!”

Soohyun winced under Sehun’s strength which caused Sehun to immediately retrieve his hands.

“Are you hurt?”

He scanned her body looking for injuries but Soohyun leaned carefully away from him. She especially tilted her body so that her back was facing away from him.

Sehun frowned as he noticed her peculiar movements.

“Your back, show me your back,” his voice dropped as he spoke.

Soohyun bit her lips.

“Soohyun, show me your back.”

She did not move.

Then in one swift move, Sehun pulled her up close to him; so close Soohyun was only inches away from his chest.

“You’re ing bleeding Soohyun,” Sehun cursed as he saw the ever increasing red stain on her white shirt. Her recent wounds have been reopened again. And although the bleeding wasn’t critical it wasn’t surprising as how quiet she had become.  

She was too shocked at the closeness to respond to Sehun’s words. She could take in the scent of him from that distance.

“You need those wounds stitched up again. But before that, lift your shirt up,” Sehun ordered as he reached to the back seat to retrieve something.

Soohyun immediately flinched away from Sehun, “w-w-what did you say??”

Sehun gave her a glance, “or you can take it off, I don’t mind either.”

Soohyun’s face flushed red as she leaned against the car door, trying to distance herself as much as possible from Sehun, “Yah! Oh Sehun! You fricken ert!”

From the back seat, Sehun retrieved a white bandage roll an watched the girl before him expressionlessly, “are you going to disobey a direct order from an EXO leader?”

She crossed her arms with a face full of determination. It would have been convincing minus that lack of colour in her complexion. “I am fine. And I will not take off my clothes.”

Sehun was just about to reach for her when his phone suddenly rings.

 

“What is it?” He answered slightly annoyed as if he was just disturbed from something important.

Soohyun watched Sehun’s expression closely as he spoke over the phone.

“Where?” Sehun’s face grew darker by the second.

“Is anyone else there?”

“I’m coming,” he ended the call quickly and immediately ignited the engine.

He glanced at Soohyun who immediately shook her head, “Forget it you won’t be touching me.”

He watched her figure as if he was contemplating about something.

“Just go wherever you need to. I’ll be fine,” Soohyun assured him.

Sehun slowly turned to the wheel and stepped onto the pedal, “No one asked if you were.”

Soohyun rolled her eyes, “tch. Jerk.”

 

 

Soohyun’s POV

 

 

I clutched tightly onto my seatbelt as Sehun sped down the roads as if road codes ceased to exist.

I was afraid to speak seeing his rigid figure as he concentrated on the road ahead. He was lost in thought as he clutched the driving wheel so tight his knuckles turned a ghastly white.

What happened?

Who called him?

The road had suddenly become bumpy, and due to the speed of the car, the shaking inside was more violent than usual.

I let out a little cry of pain as my back slammed into the back seat, which broke Sehun’s concentration and he glanced at me.

I felt the speed of the car drop a little but he was still driving way past the limits.

I decided to break the silence, “what happened Sehun?” I asked softly.

As expected, he ignored my words and concentrated ahead.

I decided to just let it be after that and let my thoughts wonder to Hani....I must get Jisoo shi out of there no matter what....the Jade Ring!

I’ve never heard of that before.....maybe Sehun might know? Do I trust to ask him? Or anyone in EXO?

I glanced at Sehun.

Jisoo-shi was taking EXOTIC.

EXOTIC that is known to be distributed by EXO.

It was the drug that I am supposed to investigate in.

 

Oh, no.

I forgot Mr Bunny.

Hani’s Mr Bunny.... Dammit I must’ve dropped it somewhere when I was....I was.... I felt my eyes dozing off from my injuries.

It’s alrigh....I can handle this minor injury....I’m not as weak as I was anymore....

 

I must’ve been falling asleep because without knowing, Sehun had pulled the car up next to a neighborhood I’ve never come across before.

Gang Land.

I could immediately tell from the similarities to Big Bang’s territory except this in the center of Seoul. These were what the police would call, Blind Spots in which the underground society thrived in.

From somewhere close by, there was a string of gun shots.

I shuddered.

Then the next thing I know, Sehun’s door is yanked open from the outside.

Amidst the chaos outside and internally in my mind, I was much more than glad to see the person was Kai.

“Soohyun?! Why did you bring her here?” Kai gave an unpleased look at Sehun who was preparing his double guns.

“Stay in the car,” although he didn’t speak directly to me, it was no doubt addressed to me. Sehun pushed Kai away so he could get out of the car, “Let’s go.”

The expression on Kai’s face suddenly changed into something I never imagined he could have. It was dark.....an expression that I’ve realized only the leaders of gangs possessed.

“w-wait,” I didn’t realized I had spoke until the boys turned towards me.

“Stay safe......both of you.”

Kai gave me somewhat of a grin.

Sehun, he walked away. 

 

 

A/N Did you like this chapter? I think the actual plot/investigation has properly begun noww :3