Chapter 4

Case EXOTIC

A/N warning, contains coarse language and physical harrassment

 

Soohyun’s POV
 

The thing that striked me the second I stepped into the club EXO PLANET was the darkness; followed by the outrageously loud music that made me think that I was going to go deaf. Yep. It was a place that I’d probably never step foot in to for the rest of my life, period.

 

 

Even though the club was dark, and I was as good as blind, I could’t shake off that creepy feeling that I was being watched. I didn’t like this feeling.

 

Not at all.

 

I tried tugging down my dress that hardly contained my cheeks and headed straight into the crowd.

 

 I pushed myself through the crowd, passing sweat covered adults grinding onto each other, couples- or maybe not couples- making out, and girls who looked like they’re wearing lingerie, encouraging those disgusting men that went around groping people.

 

I tried to keep a cool head and  I tried to ignore the sweaty hands that roamed on my body. I ‘tried’ but every touch seemed to count down another second on the ticking time bomb within me.

 

My task:

Find Mr. Jung wearing the maroon suit.

Find his suitcase.

Take the contents.

Pretend I have absolutely no connections with EXO.

 

Seemed easy, a piece of cake. But this environment, oh boy, it’s sickening.

 

 

 

Very quickly, I found the EXO leaders gathered together in expensive suits.

 

They weren’t the hardest people to spot.

 

Who could have missed six inhumanly good looking men all gathered around one fancy table.

 

I mentally took a note that the leaders were way better looking in real life than their stone hard faces printed on documents back in HQ.

 

I wasn’t  the only one to notice these incredibly looking humans. Around the leaders were countless women.  They all had gorgeous faces, voluptuous bodies and didn’t seem to be able to get their hands or legs off the EXO members. 

 

But the EXO leaders hardly battered an eyelash towards these women.

 

Among these six men was Kai, who met my eyes and then diverted away as if I was a complete stranger.

 

I felt a little sad all of a sudden.

 

 

Before I could even spot Mr. Jung, the target, he found me first. He looked about in his late forties and was immaculately dressed. He wasn’t so bad looking for an old guy but his presence just screamed of danger.

 

I felt his large hands wrap around my waist and his hot, smoky breath lingered behind my neck.

 

“Hello sweetheart. I haven’t seen you around...... new here? Do you need oppa to help you with anything?” He whispered in a low voice as he pressed his body closer to mine, or was he rubbing himself against me?

 

OMG. Did he just call himself oppa? He's literally the same age as my appa!

 

I wanted to run.

 

But I stayed.

 

I had to stay.

 

Come on Soohyun.

 

The Target is right before you. 

 

I mustered up the courage and tried to put on the best innocent act I could without mentally gagging.

 

“ I came here with my friends but I got separated from them. They have my wallet and phone so I can’t contact them....”

 

“That’s unfortunate sweetie, then how about you come and sit with me, and I’ll help you find your friends.....” He hissed as he slid his hot hands up and down my bare  arms.

 

“Dae, kamsamnida....”I purposely tried to drag the 'a' sound to make it sound cute.

 

As I sat down onto the couch, next to Mr. Jung, one of his minions came and whispered, “twenty more minutes before the meeting sir. Or would you like to start now since all the EXO leaders are present?"

 

“Tell them we’ll start after twenty. Right now I’m going to spend some time with this sweetheart right here, so all of you will leave.”

 

“What about the case sir?”

 

Mr. Jung pulled out the suitcase from underneath, and smacked it down onto the glass table before us. “The case stays with me. Now all of you leave!”

 

His men on either side disappeared into the crowd.

 

Now it was just us, with occasional people walking about.

 

He pulled me closer to him, his hands continuously rubbing my legs in circles.

 

Twenty minutes.

 

I had twenty minutes to steal whatever was in the case and leave.

 

To my surprise the case was smaller than I had imagined, just a bit smaller than an A4 sheet of paper.

 

It would've been easy if I could just take the suitcase and run.

 

But Kai had strictly asked me to leave the suitcase and just take the contents.

 

 And from everything I had observed so far, the lock on the suitcase was a four digit lock.

 

 If only I can get my hands on it.... I could just pick lock....

 

But how do I reach it in the first place?

 

“Come on sweetie, drink with me….” Mr Jung whispered into my ears as his hands freely roamed across my body.

 

A familiar sickening feeling rose up in my stomach.

 

I pushed it back down.

 

Focus Soohyun.

 

The suitcase was there, lying in the center of the glass table, completely within Mr Jung’s visions. It was impossible for me to reach it without him noticing. And of course, it was definitely unlikely that I could get rid of him but not the suitcase. He would have most definitely taken the case along wherever he went.

 

I continued to think hard as I bent down to pour a cup of red stuff which Mr Jung had continuously told me to drink.

 

Some of the red liquid accidentally splashed out of the cup and stained the white fabric by my chest.

 

“,” I quickly grabbed some tissue to wipe it off. I was going to return the dress back to Taeyeon unnie but now it’s all stained and I was worried it wouldn’t wash out.

 

“Sweethearrtt is something wrong?” I heard Mr Jung purr as he spun me around. His piercing eyes landed immediately on my chest.

 

And they never left.

 

“Let me help that for you…..” he reached towards my chest, his eyes seemed to pierce through my clothes.

 

I felt .

 

Vulnerable.

 

I automatically flinched away, “i-it’s f-fine, I can do it myself.”

 

I panicked.

 

I desperately wanted to run away.

 

I was just about to rise and leave when he shoved me forcefully onto the glass table.

 

My head hits something with a bang.

 

“No one refuses me. You will listen to what I say,” he growled at me as he pinned both my arms above my head, making my chest pop up in a disgusting way.

 

His face had suddenly gone hard and his snake like stare sent shivers down my spine.

 

He bent down to my neck and took a sickening inhale and chuckled.

 

“You did that on purpose didn’t you? ing . So stop pretending to be so innocent.”

 

His words hit me hard. 

 

And I realised how I could have possible looked like in this man's eyes.

 

It felt gross, knowing that he saw me as a . 

 

I felt stupid. 

 

How did I not realise what this mission was about when Taeyeon unnie put me in that dress. No, even when all those skimpily dressed girls tried out at the Bar earlier, I should've realised. Realised, that fighting and combat wasn't really what EXO wanted. What they really needed was someone who was 'willing'- 'willing' enough to get close to this disgusting man before me. 

 

But above all the boiling emotions inside, I realized something else.

 

The suitcase was right underneath my head and was completely out of his vision because my hair was spread all over it.

 

This was my chance. I can do it.

 

I pushed all the emotions to the back of my head and with the shaky hand I reached for the cup of red liquid.

 

I shut my eyes.

 

I’m sorry Taeyeon unnie.

 

I poured the liquid all down my chest.

 

A disgusting grin appeared on the face of the man above me.

 

And he busied himself with "cleaning" the wine of my chest.....

 

And I didn't stop him because I needed time...time for my fingers to unpick the lock on the suitcase right under my head.

 

 

 

 

 

I ran, as fast as I could down the empty streets. The rough concrete pathway cut my feet. The cold windy sliced my cheeks. But I didn’t care, I just wanted to run, get away from that horrible place, that disgusting man, as fast as I could.

 

I ran until I could no longer breathe, until my lung threatened to explode.

 

And then I collapsed, and threw up on the cold pavement. 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

The seven men all sat around one large table, each calm and composed, carefully watching the enemies’ every action.

 

There was one thing which all the seven men focused on. And that was the small suitcase lying before Mr Jung, who was also the first person to break the silence.

 

“Oh, I am so deeply honored to be in the presence of all six of the EXO leaders. It must be my lucky day,” he said in an unbelievably sincere tone, though it stank of fakeness.

 

“ We always show the equivalent amount of respect according to the reputation of our business partners along with the importance of the deals. So of course, we must show enough sincerity and respect for someone like the Dragon Head.  And above that, we also truly value the importance of the trade tonight,” Suho spoke gracefully as the man in charge of EXO.

 

The Dragon Head (Mr Jung) smiled. “Just as I’ve heard, the leaders of EXO are truly exceptional and capable young men. I wouldn’t expect less from the Head of EXO.”

 

“Well, formalities aside, why don’t we being the negotiation? ” Baekhyun commenced.

 

He leaned forward, “we are willing to pay 20k for the contents that you have stated in the contract.”

 

“Ah. Byun Baekhyun. I have heard lots about you. Heard you were incredibly experienced in the business world at a very young age,” The Dragon Head talked on, “ but. No. I’m sorry, I was thinking of a higher price than that.”

 

“30k” Baekhyun said without a hint of worry. He laid leisurely back into his seat as he met the Dragon Head’s eyes.

 

The Dragon Head shook his head, unimpressed with the price he was getting.

 

“40k” Baekhyun immediately raised the price.

 

“I’m sorry boys, that is still far from the price I have in mind.”

 

“ So what’s the price you want?” Chanyeol joined the conversation while the other three leaders, Kai, Sehun and D.O sat quietly in their seats.

 

This wasn’t their playing field.

 

“Well…” the Dragon Head blew out a ring of smoke from the cigarette he had been smoking. “I was thinking somewhere along 150k.”

 

D.O silently huffed in disbelieve at the outrageous price the Dragon Head was asking for.

 

Sehun snickered.

 

And Kai laughed.

 

The other three leaders, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat calmly in their seats, unaffected.

 

“Don’t you think that’s a little too much for the current market price?”Baekhyun calmly addressed the Dragon Head.

 

“Why don’t you show us the actual things before we continue this negotiation,” Chanyeol offered.

 

The Dragon Head squashed his cigarette onto the table, “fair enough.”

 

He stood up from his seat and reached for the suitcase.

 

The second he opened the case, he froze.

 

“What the ? Where the hell did the contents go?” The Dragon Head turned furiously towards his men, and yelled, “Where the hell are the packets?!”

 

His minions stammered in terror as they replied, “w-w-we d-don’t know sir, you were the only one who had handled the case.”

 

The Dragon Head’s eyes widened in fury as he recalled something, “that ing !”

 

“Mr Jung. I had always seen you as a respectable figure. Though I’d never thought you would be so careless about the contracts between the Talon and EXO. We will definitely be more doubtful about our future co-operations,” Suho stood up from his seat, “that is, if there is a next time.”

 

And Suho left, followed by the other EXO leaders. 

 

 

 

Right after the meeting was over, Kai rushed to his silver Mercedes SLR McLaren , and immediately drove out to find that one girl who he had worried about the whole night.

 

It didn’t take him long since he was zooming around the empty streets at around 100km/h. 

 

Under the shadow of a large pine tree, was a small girl in a tight white dress. Her legs were pulled up to her chest as she rested her head on her arms. Her bare feet crossed over each other.

 

As Kai made his way towards the girl, he noticed her quiet sniffing sounds.

 

She had been crying.

 

“Hey,” Kai said softly as he crouched down in front of the girl. He immediately took of his jacket, and wrapped her around her. 

 

The girl slowly raised her head, revealing her wet cheeks and smeared mascara. She quickly tried to wipe her face as if to hide the traces of her tears, but Kai had seen it already.

 

“This....what you wanted....” her hand seemed to have a slight tremble as she reached beside her and gave Kai three individually wrapped black packets. 

 

Kai took the packets without a word and immediately shoved it deep into his pocket.

 

It was a weird feeling inside of him as he observed the girl before him. 

 

He didn't know what to say, so he watched silently as the girl stood up before him. His leather jacket hung loosely down her small frame.

 

She took a deep breath, "I've completed my mission. Can I go now?"

 

"It's late, would you like me to drive you?"

 

Soohyun's eye's met Kai's, and for a second he noticed fear and doubt.

 

Then, her emotions were quickly covered up and the girl looked down and gave a slight nod. 

 

 

A/N Sehunnie will finally meet the Soohyun in the next Chappie!So stayyyy tuunnnedddd ^^

idk if this chap shud be rated m.... wat do u guys think??

Oh yes, thank you for the new subs :D you guys are aaawweessoommeee!!!!