Chapter 10

Case EXOTIC

 

A/N Why did Sehun want to save her? Perhaps he felt sorry for her past? Or is there more to just sympathy? hahhaha XD Wassuuupp new subbies

 

Soohyun’s POV

I screamed as the whip struck down my back once again.

 

This was only the second whip but already,beads of sweat dripped down my forehead as my body burned. 

 

I could smell my blood. That fresh metallic smell lingered in the hot musty air.

 

My breathing was shallow as my eyes stared silently onto the brutal man before me, the Dragon Head. How I wished my eyes could just pierce through him right here.

 

“Well, well, who would’ve thought such old fashioned methods where so effective,” The Dragon Head walked behind me to observe the markings of the whip. The stinging sensation was insane. I was sure that my skin had been completely been torn apart, revealing the soft pink flesh underneath.

 

So before we do our next rounds why don’t we try again. “Who do you work for?”

 

“ I can’t tell you,” the words struggled to come out as I knew this would bear the consequence another painful whipping.

 

And I was right.

 

Another strong slash struck my back once more.

 

I screamed as my back felt like it exploded. My eyes blurred as the hot tears threatened to come out. I bit my lip.

 

No , I cannot cry here.

I cannot show weakness.

 

The Dragon Head was getting more impatient by the second. “Well, this is going to be a very long night isn’t it. But don’t worry, we can keep going forever.”

 

A shudder passed through my body as I replayed his words.... "forever.....” keep this hell going on forever....

 

And for once I feared.

I feared that I was going to die in this old run down factory.

 

And no one would know.

 

 

Sehun’s POV


The Alpha team waited, as they hid quietly outside the factory while observing the girl inside.

 

It has already been ten minutes since I’ve arrived, but for her, it’s been close to two hours.

 

I watched her small figure, now hung powerlessly from the ceiling.

 

Every time the whip is brought down her, her loud piercing screams echoed in the rundown factory.

 

I can feel the tension from the alpha team. They’re more than prepared to go in and save that girl inside. With just my word, she could be relieved from her hell in an instant.

 

But I didn't want to make the call, yet.

 

I wanted to wait.

 

I wanted to watch her more.

 

Why. Why is it that she won’t spill it.

 

How in the world does someone like her not give in to this torture?

 

 The Dragon Head started yelling.

 

“ Tell me who do you work for! Is it EXO?”

 

I felt a sudden pause in my breathing as I watched the reaction of the girl.

 

“Answer me now or else, the next strikes will double! One....two....thre-“

 

“Wait.... wait......” My body tensed up at the girl’s words.

 

She's gonna spill it. 

 

“Alpha team, engage target.”

 

“I..I..I..he...I..was...come....tell....” the girls eyes was half closed as she spoke in random words. Her head hung low of exhaustion.

 

“Wake her up!” The Dragon Head ordered and his men who pulled out a big bucket of water and splashed it all over her body.

 

“Arhhhh!!” She cried as the pain brought her back to conscious.

 

“Alpha team, enclose target,” I commanded over the mic as I pulled the black mask over my face. This operation must be clean and unidentifiable.  

 

I moved closer and closer to the entrance to the factory. My gun was constantly locked on her figure. If she begun to expose EXO, I’d shoot her down.

 

“ You were telling me?” The Dragon Head urged her to speak.

 

The girl lifted her head, and I could see her tired face. Her eyes was filled with fear while her dark black hair stuck to the sides of her face. Her body was shaking and twitching after the hours of torture.

 

 Her voice came out soft like a whisper.....so different to the girl I had remembered who had screamed and shouted into my face.

 

“Your.....”

 

I engaged my gun to her head.

 

She's gonna break. 

 

“It was your men.”

 

“What did you say? My men?” the Dragon repeated her words in disbelief.

 

“ Yes… I t-th- think he was your men b-be-because he knew the p-pass code to your c-case.”

 

The gun in my hand slowly lowered to the ground.

 

What the hell? At a time like this and she was still lying?

 

“ I needed the m-m-money and he s-sa-said he’d give me lots if I stole it,” she continued making up the story.

 

“Impossible! No one knows the passcode beside me!”

 

The girl shook her head as if to keep a clear head. “ Then m-maybe he’s s-someone you k-keep close...."

 

Her eyes were beginning to close.

 

The Dragon Head looked like he was about to explode.

 

“You lying ! Don’t you dare try to fool me!”

 

“ Men, wake her up! No actually, whip her! Keep whipping her until she speaks the truth!”

 

“Alpha team prepare to assault.”

 

The Talon men chuckled darkly as they swung their arms back ready to strike her again.

 

“Alpha team charge.”

 

Then the guns all went off. My men swiftly entered the room to engage the enemy.

 

The Dragon Head was horrified as he scrambled behind his men for protection.

 

I made my way to the girl hung up from the ceiling.

 

Up close, she looked worse. Her breathing was shallow, her eyes were closed, and her body was covered in purple bruises, and fresh red cuts.

 

I reached above her hands and swiftly I sliced the string.

 

And immediately she fell like a doll.

 

I moved to catch her,feeling her small body collapse into my arms.

 

Her eyes slowly flicked open as I removed the ropes from her feet.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Your savior.”

 

“Your name?”

 

“Is that really important?”

 

She winced as I removed the rope from her wrist. Underneath, her skin had completely been scratched off.

 

“Yes, so then I know who I can thank.”

 

I watched her curiously. Her eyes started to flutter close once more. 

 

I shook her gently, “ Keep your eyes open.”

 

I effortlessly scooped her into my arms, making her moan in pain.

 

“Alpha team retreat.”

 

 

 

 

“Don’t stop talking,” I ordered as I watched her emotionless body from my rear view mirror.

 

She tried hard to keep her eyes open.

 

“ I can’t feel the pain anymore.....it’s....it’s going numb,” her voice was soft in a whispher.

 

“We’re nearly there, just keeping talking to me,” I stepped harder onto the gas pedal.

 

“ Why.... did you....save me? Do I..... know you?”

 

I remained silent.

 

“It’s okay.....f you don’t want to tell....me.... how.....” she started to doze off again.

 

“Keep talking.”

 

“ How..... about I call you Mr Black...because of that mask that's hi..hiding your...face....”

 

A brief chuckle escaped my mouth, “Are you seriously joking right now?”

 

My eyes flickered to the rear view and I caught what looked like a faint smile appear across her face.

 

“Mr Black...t..th..thank you for saving me. I thought....I thought.... I was g-going to die there....alone.”

 

I saw a tear escape the corner of her eyes.

 

A/N sorry for the late post but as you all know i have to post with my 3G and 3G was stuffing up just like my damn internet. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapters though :) Simle lots and have a nice week! See you next saturday.

 

Ciao