Chapter 1

Case EXOTIC

 

Soohyun’s POV

My name is Lee Soohyun. Im seventeen years old and is a FBI agent at the Seoul Headquarters. 

 

Out of the five main branches in the organization,which are: Human Resources Branch, Information and Technology Branch, Science and Operation Branch, Criminal Investigation and Respond Branch, and the National Security Branch,I come under the Investigation and Respond Division. To put it simply, we are the people at the front lines, the ones who are sent to penetrate the enemy's teriroty and to complete whatever task was set out for us.

 

We would camouflage in the enemy's teritory for as long as we were required to. 

 

Sometimes it would take years, months if we were lucky.

 

And sometimes, we would not return.

 

There's two people who have been with me the whole five years of hell like training. Together, we shared the same pain, tears and joy. They are Kris and Luhan. Both of them are older than me and carefor me like a younger sister.

 

Unlike me, Kris and Luhan work full time here at Headquarters because they have reached the minimum age required of 18. Kris works in the same Investigation Division as me but Luhan didn't quite make the bar so he was appointed to work in the Science and Operation branch instead.

 

He spends most of his days in a white labcoat picking up girls rather than actually doing his work though. But at least the many feamle officers in there seemto work more efficiently with Luhan's pretty face there. That department literally stinks of jealousy and competition.

 

Well, for me, the only reason why I am able to roam around the Headquaters is because of appa, who coincidentally is the Deputy Director so he's allowed to turn a blind eye on me. 

 

I turned the corner, and stood before door that read "DEPUTY DIRECTOR".

 

I in a deep breathe before knocking the door. 

 

"Come in."

 


 

"I heard you physically abused a trainee during combat session,” Chief’s voice was quiet as he continued reading through his documents on his desk.

 

It was a rule that I wasn't allowed to call him 'appa' in the HQ, so like everyone else, I had to call him Chief.

 

“I didn’t abuse him! He was disrespectful and then picked a fight with me!” I argued.

 

Chief leaned back against his oversized brown chair, clearly amused.  

 

“It’s abuse when you don’t even let the opponent lay a hand on you during a fight.”

 

“That’s not my fault.” I crossed my arms, “and anyway he punched me too.”

I lifted up my shirt to reveal the tiny bruise at my belly.

 

“See, I’m hurt too!” I whined

 

I think that he let out a little laugh, but it was so quick I wasn’t sure if it actually happened.

 

I hid a small smile.

 

Then Chief looked up and leaned back into his chair again, “So, as punishment, you are suspended from duties for this week to reflect on your poor behavior. When you come back next Monday, bring me your self-reflection report."

 

I sighed and raised my hand in defeat, “fine.”

 

There was no point in aruging about this.

 

I had something else in mind that I wanted to ask about.

 

“Ok, so now that’s settled, you may leave now,” Chief said as he continued going through his stacks of paper works.

 

As he bent down, I could see the streaks of white peeping through his dark brown hair. The way he hunched over the table reminded me of how young and full of life he once was.

 

Time had really flown past quickly.

 

All these paper works had really wearied him down.

 

Actually, no, he seemed extremely wearied down after omma had passed away.

 

“Is there something you need?” he looked up at me.

 

“Um…. About the EXOTIC –“

 

“No,” he immediately cut me off after hearing the word EXOTIC.

 

I whined, “But why……. I can do it! I really can! I promise I won’t stuff it up!”

 

He sighed. He took off his glasses and folded it onto the table next to him. “I’ve told you many times already. This case is far too dangerous for you. And above that you lack actual experience. ”

 

“ Experience needs to be gained! I'll gain experience from this case!" 

 

" Soohyun, this is not child's play. This is a serious crime case involves EXO. They are some of the most dangerous men in Korea. Please do not treat your life so carelessly."

 

"But appa!"

 

"It's final Soohyun." 

 

Given up, I bit my lip and gave a slow bow before reluctantly shutting the door behind me.

 

 

Leaning casually against the wall was Kris. 

 

"Going at your old man again? Why do want that case so much anyway?" he asked me as he fell into steps beside me.

 

His hands rested onto my shoulders and he spun me around to face him.

 

"Come on Soohyun, can't you see that he's worried about you. He already has so much on his hands right now, why don't you give him some rest?" Kris' eyes urged me to take his words.

 

I sighed.

 

"That is exactly what I am doing Kris."

 

And I walked off.

 

 

I sighed, again, as I got behind the wheel (another priveldge I get for being Appa's daughter*)

 

I felt kind of sad that Kris didn't understand me. Why couldn't he see how much this case meant for me?

 

I had to take this case. This was my only way to set things right. 

 

Well...... since appa wouldn’t let me take the case, and conviniently he's given me a little holiday.... I guess I’ll have to take the matters in my own hands.

 

I grinned.

 

“Next destination. Club EXO PLANET.”

 

 

No ones pov

 

“So…..what do you think?”

 

The five other boys looked at the cross dresser before them, mouth ajar.

 

“I think I’m going puke,” Sehun said as he placed a hand over his mouth.

 

“It’s….it’s.. no that bad….. I guess?” Baekhyun said or rather, he questioned his own words himself.

 

“it’s…it…um…” Suho replied.

 

The boy dressed as a girl turned to D.O, “you can’t lie hyung. Tell me the truth. What do you think?”

 

“Kai…I…I…. I don’t know,” D.O answered the question, truthfully.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes sparkled with mischief, “I think I’ll look better in it.”

 

Kai groaned in frustration as he literally ripped the tight blouse off himself, leaving is body except for the lower body where he’s wearing a pleated skirt.

 

 He collapsed on to couch, next to the EXO boys, “I’m not doing this!”

 

“Mianhae Kai, but we have no other choice. We can’t don’t have any dependable female fighters on hand right now,” Suho reminded everyone of their troublesome situation.

 

 He gave a reluctant shrug, “you’re our best shot.”

 

“But why me! And why school uniform?!” Kai whined in frustration.

 

“Because you’re the maknae,” Baekhyun said it if was a common rule which everyone followed.

 

“And, because Mr Jung has a taste for younger girls, the innocent type. What better than school uniforms to represent purity and innocence,  ” Baekhyun murmured as he  causally played with his phone on the couch. 

 

“But Sehun is the actual maknae!”

 

Sehun looked up from the gun which he was busy detatching and then assembling together, “get lost Kai.”

 

“Hyungg~~~” Kai whined towards D.O, hoping his hyung would save him from this nightmare but D.O looked away from Kai and concentrated on the laptop screen before him. Typing away, D.O pretended he was oblivious to everything that was going on.

 

Just when everyone started arguing about why Kai should be the one to dress as the girl, Chanyeol popped out of nowhere, perfectly dressed up as a cute school girl.

 

“oppa~~ how do I look” he asks with the pitchy-est voice he could do as he gave a little twirl.

 

Everyone froze and stared at Chanyeol.

 

“He might actually work….” Suho said in deep thought.

 

Baekhyun, Kai, and D.O, nodded in union, amazed at how the ‘girl’ before them is the badass Second in command of the most powerful gang in South Korea.

 

“No,” a cold voice sounded to the right.

 

Sehun, casually pointed the gun at Chanyeol and said, “the minute this guy opens his mouth, the mission is doomed. What kind of girl has a gorilla voice?”

 

“YAH!” Chanyeol yelled as he attacked Sehun. “You little brat! Who are you calling gorilla voice?!”

 

 

Soohyun’s pov

Entering Club EXO PLANET, aka. my recent workplace*wink *wink. I see the EXO bosses for the first time since I have been working undercover here as a bartender for about two weeks already (without the HQ knowing of course).

 

The club isn’t opened for another two hours or so. The empty dance floor was currently occupied by the three EXO leaders, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai, along with a small group of girls dressed in revealing dresses and mini skirts.

 

The EXO leaders all dressed in expensive looking suits and hair perfecly sleeked back.

 

The three of them looked cold and expressionless as they interviewed the 'contestants'. 

 

They didn’t seem to talk much, either.

 

 So this was the real EXO leaders- the most dangerous men in Seoul.

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

I looked at the girl standing before us, around 173cm, looks like a B cup, long legs, skinny waist, pretty face, meets all the criteria.

 

Just need to check one more thing, I raise my head and look up at her, “do you have any experience in combat? Can you fight at all?”

 

Her eyes flickered quickly from left to right, “umm…maybe…a little.”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, clearly frustrated after going through so many girls who hadn’t even seem to read the criteria which clearly asked for “must minimal combat experience”.

 

FOr the last girl we interviewed, we had asked her whether or not she could fight and she said, “No. But I can sing!”

 

What the is wrong with these people?! It’s no SM auditions! Singing won’t help when a gun is pointed right at your damn head.

 

 We were getting nowhere.

 

Now I was bound to be doomed tonight.

 

Then a very short, dark haired girl stood before the three of us. Unlike the other girls, she carried herself boldly. She did not waver a single bit as the three of us looked straight into her eyes. 

 

Chanyeol sat up straighter as if his attention was finally brought back to our current situation.

 

“Can you fight?” I went straight to the point.

 

She crossed her arms over her chest with a smug smile, “try me.”

 

 

 

A/N  * so Soohyun is actually 17, legal age to drive in Korea is 18. So she has gained 'special treatment' by her father. I don't know if you've noticed but Soohyun "roams" around the HQ instead of going to school like normal teenagers- "special treatment" once again XD Ugh. I so wish to be her.

Please leave a comment if you have time! I love reading comments <3 :D

tumblr_n3mwyhpaVQ1slk8dpo4_500.gif